Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oslo 2010: The Entries **Listen To Them All**

+9
Stathis
Tiago
Linen
Miranda
Akos Kirsch
Lara
Brian Phillip
Angry Master League Nerd
jantzen
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Oslo 2010: The Entries **Listen To Them All** - Page 2 Empty Re: Oslo 2010: The Entries **Listen To Them All**

Post  Miss KA Tue May 25, 2010 4:58 am

jantzen wrote:

Special Mention:

Safura - Drip Drop (Azerbaijan)
This song was my favourite song from Eurovision 2010. I love the studio version, I liked the performance at the Ukraine National Final and I've liked the live performances she's been doing around Europe BUT..... Watching her two rehearsals, she has been rubbish. Her vocals have been all over the place and the stage show is messy, they ahve gone to great extent to get the dance routine (if you can call having an epileptic fit a dance move) but to be honest the routine they had for the Ukraine NF was much more effective and simple and didn't affect Safura's vocals so much. I really wanted this song to win because I still love it but the live performances have been shocking it would just scrape into my top 15 with those.

sounds like you were talking about germany. omg. i still don't get over the choreography help me!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Oslo 2010: The Entries **Listen To Them All** - Page 2 Empty Re: Oslo 2010: The Entries **Listen To Them All**

Post  Lara Fri May 28, 2010 1:26 am

I wish good luck Belgium, Norway, Israel and Armenia. Hope one of them won this contest. Other countries dont interested me.
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Fri May 28, 2010 2:18 am

Miss KA wrote:
jantzen wrote:

Special Mention:

Safura - Drip Drop (Azerbaijan)
This song was my favourite song from Eurovision 2010. I love the studio version, I liked the performance at the Ukraine National Final and I've liked the live performances she's been doing around Europe BUT..... Watching her two rehearsals, she has been rubbish. Her vocals have been all over the place and the stage show is messy, they ahve gone to great extent to get the dance routine (if you can call having an epileptic fit a dance move) but to be honest the routine they had for the Ukraine NF was much more effective and simple and didn't affect Safura's vocals so much. I really wanted this song to win because I still love it but the live performances have been shocking it would just scrape into my top 15 with those.

sounds like you were talking about germany. omg. i still don't get over the choreography help me!

Germany has a bad stage presentation? :O That can't be! I'll only watch it saturday, but I'm in love with Germay's song after listening to the 30 seconds they showed in the 1st semi final. With that song she can win Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2