Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Book Forum

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Book Forum

Post  Akos Kirsch on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:23 am

A bit offtopic but if you have time and in the mood maybe you would like to read a short story of mine which I wrote last year. Here is the link below:

http://paparizou.forumotion.net/t2345p165-office-of-mr-akos-kirsch#139527

Enjoy:)

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:24 am

I just ordered this book:

I heard it's scary! Very Happy I can't wait to read it as a big Star Wars fan smile

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:47 pm

After watching the movie, I ordered the book: Life of Pi. And today I have it Keep Paparizouing!

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:16 am

Bought these today:

Michael Curtis Ford - Fall of Rome

Tom Harper - Lost temple

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:25 am

Dan Brown is releasing his new book "Inferno" in May and I can't wait! I can't believe we have to wait 3-4 years for each of his books. He\s said that he has concepts for about 20 future books so why can't he write faster? smile

I also can't believe that the film for "The Lost Symbol" is taking so long frustrated I hope they turn his first 2 books into films too. They're great.
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:51 am

May? wow... thanks for the info!! Keep Paparizouing!
Yeah there are no news about the new movie sadly. Wondering how is it going so far.

Yeah they should make his first 2 books into movie also. I liked them very much.

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:17 am

If The Lost Symbol film was released in 2010 they could have released Digital Fortress in 2012, then Inferno in 2014 and Deception Point in 2016 until the next book release. tears
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:29 am

perhaps after the Lost symbol movie they will work faster. But I doubt that they will focus on his other books. Only the Langdon stories interest them so far.

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:49 pm

i read Lady Gaga's autobiography book! it was so shocking and personal
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:31 am

do u know if Harry Potter books are still available in iTunes?
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:04 am

I think they are still available there. I mean they should be.

What kind of books do you read these days guys? Right now I'm reading in the fantasy genre. I started reading the Witcher books because I play the game, watched Polish series also. It's fun.

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris on Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:12 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:I think they are still available there. I mean they should be.

What kind of books do you read these days guys? Right now I'm reading in the fantasy genre. I started reading the Witcher books because I play the game, watched Polish series also. It's fun.
ok thnx i will search for the final book mainly
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:58 pm

I have read over 9000 pages so far this year, a record for me. I came to realise that I hadn't read over 50% of the books I own, so my goal for 2013 is to read them all. I've also re-read a few books that I hadn't read for a long time. This is the list of what I've read so far.

Greek books:
Nikos Themelis - One Life Two Lives (Νίκος Θέμελης - Μια ζωή δυο ζωές)
Nikos Themelis - The Truth of Others (Νίκος Θέμελης - Οι αλήθειες των άλλων)
Nikos Themelis - The Symphony of Dreams, or "The Agreement of Dreams" however you put it (Νίκος Θέμελης - Η συμφωνία των ονείρων)
Filio Haidemenou - Three Centuries One Life (Φιλιώ Χαιδεμένου - Τρεις αιώνες μια ζωή)

Foreign books:
J. R. R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
J. R. R. Tolkien - The Lord of the Rings 1,2,3
Dan Brown - Digital Fortress
Dan Brown - Deception Point
Dan Brown - Angels & Demons
Dan Brown - The Da Vinci Code
Dan Brown - The Lost Symbol

Biographies:
Agatha Christie - An Autobiography
Billie Piper - Growing Pains
Catherine Tate - Laugh It Up!
Madonna - An Intimate Biography
The Saturdays - Our Story

Doctor Who:
Dark Horizons
Prisoner of the Daleks
The Krillitane Storm
The Coming of the Terraphiles

So that's 20 books so far. The one I'm reading right now is "Under the Dome" by Stephen King. I still have about 10 books I need to read and lots that I plan to get. This is my wishlist:

James Dashner - The Kill Order
Kiefer Sutherland: The Biography
McFly - Unsaid Things: Our Story
Stephen King - 11.22.63
Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games trilogy
The Diary of Anne Frank
Victoria Hislop - The Island, The Return
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:06 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:I think they are still available there. I mean they should be.

I tried to watch the Witcher series once, but the subtitles were hardcoded VERY bad, they had put about 5 lines at once so you had to pause to read them. Is there a better version around the internet nowadays? Also, did you read the books in Hungarian? You're very lucky if they're available in your language. The english books are only just coming out and I'm waiting for at least 6 books to be out and buy them together.

In other news, since we were discussing The Lost Symbol above, they have now decided to skip it and make Inferno a movie first. I haven't read it yet but it has to be better than the crappy Lost Symbol.
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:42 am

Besamiculo wrote:

I tried to watch the Witcher series once, but the subtitles were hardcoded VERY bad, they had put about 5 lines at once so you had to pause to read them. Is there a better version around the internet nowadays? Also, did you read the books in Hungarian? You're very lucky if they're available in your language. The english books are only just coming out and I'm waiting for at least 6 books to be out and buy them together.

In other news, since we were discussing The Lost Symbol above, they have now decided to skip it and make Inferno a movie first. I haven't read it yet but it has to be better than the crappy Lost Symbol.

Well the one I found on youtube was alright with the subtitles. Sometimes it happened what you mentioned but only once or twice so it was alright.
Yes I have the books in Hungarian but only 3 came out so far.

Yeah I heard about the upcoming Langdon movie - Inferno. The novel should come out in September here or the next month. I think the lost symbol was not as good as Angels and Demons. And it was a bit too violent. Inferno looks much more exciting.

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:47 am

I just ordered this book:

The fate of a young nation rests in the hands of a reluctant warrior in the thrilling sixth volume of the "New York Times "bestselling Saxon Tales series. Following the intrigue and action of "The Burning Land "and "Sword Song," this latest chapter in Bernard Cornwell's epic saga of England is a gripping tale of divided loyalties and mounting chaos. At a crucial moment in time, as Alfred the Great lays dying, the fate of all--Angles, Saxons, and Vikings alike--hangs desperately in the balance. For all fans of classic Cornwell adventures, such as "Agincourt" and "Stonehenge," and for readers of William Dietrich's "Hadrian's Wall" or Robert E. Howard's "Bran Mak Morn," the stunning "Death of Kings "will prove once again why the "Wall Street Journal" calls Bernard Cornwell "the most prolific and successful historical novelist in the world today."

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo on Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:32 am

I'm getting a kindle in September and I can finally read anything I want.
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris on Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:40 am

in my town , Patras it is held a book festival every year and i'm gonna search for books there are every kind of them
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top