Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

+18
BILLY2009
Derek
Jovanna<3
Lara
Martako!
Angry Master League Nerd
IloveAntique
TinaCZ
NatalieNatalie
J
Radiowave
javi_greek
Alexandra
Tiago
Labros!
Akos Kirsch
Panagiotis
Miss KA
22 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

COMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty COMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post  Miss KA Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:02 am

COMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Compli

When will it start? March 12/13.

Who can participate? Every Member with more than 5 posts. The moment you send in your entry the content of your posts will be controlled for spam; entries by 0 post members won't be accepted. All moderators can participate as well. We didn't involve any of them to give them the chance to participate. Horgu and me don't participate of course. ;-) Please note that you will need to give us your address after winning (only if you win) in order (and only for that) to send you your price.

How can I participate? Answer al questions (read the info below) and send them by PM to me, Miss KA, until Greek midnight of April 2. You also need to include the informaion if you already own any of the items which you can win so we can make sure noone gets anything which he has already. We have an alternative price, though.
Answer the questions of the paparicious quiz in the following way: copy all questions as posted below into a Private Message to Miss KA (me). Then put your answers right behind the questions. In case you don't know how to copy, don't forget to give your answer the number of the questions. Entries without any links between question and answer cannot be accepted. Please save your full text, just in case the Pivate Message gets lost. You will always receive a confirmation mail a few days after sending in your entry.
The questions are difficult, but all informations are available on-line somewhere, of course I won' tell you where!

When does it end? April 2, Greek midnight, the night from April 2 to 3 . Of course you can send your answers from today on.

Who does it organize: Horgu & Rebecca.

What can I win? celebrity 2007 (cover + article, not the full magazine), original OAKA exercise book and xryso diskotheki Antique CD. (In case you got any of them you will get an alternative. when submitting your entry please tell which of the items you got already)
COMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Winthemonpaparizouforum.th

at the end, the people with the most points will win. if no points are mentioned in the question, it will give one point.
if several people have the same amount of points we will make a 2nd round.

PS: At Easter, one more competition will start!

Miss KA wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:How can I know when helena refered to the forum? I wasn't member here when that happened.. I have to answer by guess!

well everyone one here has his advantages and disadvantages. besides people with the most points win, it's not about replying all questions.

Miss KA wrote:rofl

just to give some hint to everyone with similar problems, a lot of informations necessary for the quiz can be saved by very few downloads.

Miss KA wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:In the question with Nokia Trends Lab, the international .... performed as what? as a singer, dancer, DJ? WHAT?
singer

Miss KA wrote:
Mart! wrote:i have a better question

what if some infos that are needed are on sites in greek that are untranslateable by google translate

i didn't use any questions which can be answered by people who understand greek only. i used only informations which have been translated to english by us and are easy to find, even if it costs some time!

Horgu13 wrote:
Jovanna<3 wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:
Jovanna<3 wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:
Sarbelita wrote:I am not going to take a part in this competition

affraid Why?
may cause it is ein bischen difficult oh oh

not for real old fans.only for new fans.

now we will see if akos is really such a big fan. lol!
for example this questin about helenas fridge its a bit weird... scratch

as we said before, all information on the questions is available on-line somewhere. and it's available in english. so where do you find english informations on helena´? think guys, think!

Miss KA wrote:
Alexandra wrote:the clothes and shoes are really killing me as well No

I know I definitely won't win but I'm trying for the fun of it.. Very Happy

just a simple question-can ALL the answers be found on the forum??

on forum.elenapaparizou.eu and elenapaparizou.eu, yes.

COMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Paparizouforumeasteregg

Dream your dream to get to heaven
and then find there egg number seven!

Last edited by Miss KA on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:03 am; edited 15 times in total
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

COMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: COMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post  Miss KA Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:02 am

Finally, the 50 QUESTIONS:

1. How often has Helena performed at the MAD VMA (name the years), which songs has she performed and together with who? (2 - 3 points for each right answer)

2. When was the first version of Paparizou Forum, Paparizou Place Forum, founded and by who? (DD/MM/YYYY - First Name or User Name, Country) (2 points)

3. Which magazine interview is this part from? Translation: "We have always listened to classical Greek music. We were the "party family", gave big dinners; all the kids were at the upper floor and had disco, the grown-ups were sitting and singing. My grandma sang unbelievably well. She was the only woman who wasn't in the kitchen; she sat and sung with the men. She died eleven days before I was born and my dad always says that she has been reborn in me."

4. Which Radio Interview Helena mentioned first our forum's name in?

5. Give us the names of 5 TV shows or festivals outside Greece which Helena has performed in/on and name at least one of the songs she has performed there (so 5 show/festival names + 5 song names)! (10 points)

6. Which forum members became a couple by the "help" of Helena?

7. Which town did the Summer Tour of 2008 start in and where it stopped? ( 2 points)

8. Who was the photographer at the Madame Figaro 2005 Shooting?

9. Which song did Helena perform when throwing away her microphone by accident in 2008?

10. When did the 2nd MAD Secret Concert take place? (DD/MM/YYYY)

11. Name 3 of the moderators on the first version of our forum, Paparizou Place! (3 points)

12. Name 10 artists which Helena has performed with at night clubs or her concerts! (5 points)

13. Which international star Helena has performed as supporting act for in Sweden?

14. Who had the idea and was responsible for the creation of Antique? (3 points)

15. Which animal Helena is afraid of and why? (2 points)

16. Which two things are always in Helena's fridge?

17. Which countries gave 12 points to Greece at Eurovision 2005?

18. In which year Antique has been founded and which was their first label? (2 points)

19. Who created the slogan "Keep Paparizouing!" in 2006? (First Name or User Name, Country)

20. Which magazine interview is this part from? Translation: "But how should I act? Because I had some success, it doesn’t mean that I’m a better or worse person. My character didn’t get golder, the only thing which changed is that my cabinet is filled with awards and golden CDs. My success seduces me and I want it to continue, but i don’t think to make this happen you must act snobbishly. The most important thing is to think what you have done so far and what you want to do next."

21. Which writers two books Helena once was supposed to read (but didn't) at school as punishment for not wanting to do... what? (Name of the book and reasons)

22. Name 3 songs Helena has written or co-written the lyrics herself!

23. Which countries gave 12 points to Greece at Eurovision 2001?

24. When did Paparizou Place Forum move to another host and became Paparizou Forum?

25. In which Year Helena gave a concert in South Africa?

26. Which part of Athens is the place situated in which is seen in the background of the music video for I Kardia Sou Petra?

27. Name 5 products which has been advertised by Helena! (5 points)

28. In which year Helena has performed in REX Club Germany, Düsseldorf?

29. Which Hotel Helena stayed in for the MTV European Music Awards 2009 in Berlin?

30. Which town the my number one music video has been shot in?

31. In which song Helena sings about Greek islands and which ones does she mention? Name the song and four of these islands! (5 Points)

32. Who is the choreographer of Helena's Eurovision performance 2005, who is the designer of the dress she wore at this event and which two people created her song? (4 points)

33. Which song was Helena's fourth entry song for the eurovision preselections but was disqualified due to earlier release?

34. How many Antique and Helena songs have been released both in a Greek and English version (without you set my heart on fire)? Please name them. (1 Point for each song)

35.How many posts Kirsch Akos had on the old version of the forum?

36. Which video was the first collaboration of Helena with her stylist Al Giga?

37. Which Greek magazine printed KyprisAthina's collection on Helena?

38. Finish this "famous" sentence by Helena: "Den ime engios, den pantrevome ke den thelo na... " (3 words are missing)

39. What is the name of the TV special which showed Helena's making of "Katse Kala" in 2005?

40. Which event did Helena record the official theme song for, what's the name of the song and what is the town where she performed it in? (3 Points)

41. Which other artists besides Helena won an European Border Breaker Award (EBBA) in 2007 and which album did Helena get the award for? (2 Points)

42. What was the name of Helena's first band and what kind of music they were playing? (2 Points)

43. Which kind of dancing classes Helena took for many years when she was a young girl?

44. When (DD/MM/YYYY) and where (town and location) the Greek preselections for Eurovision 2005 took place? (2 Points)

45. Which international star performed next to Helena at the Nokia Trends Lab concert in Athens 2007?

46. Guess: How many videos have been recorded (and uploaded) by Horgu since 2006!

47. From which five (different) events/performances/shows/concerts are these five pictures? (5 Points)
COMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Guesswhere5.thCOMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Guesswhere4v.thCOMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Guesswhere3.thCOMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Guesswhere2.thCOMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Guesswhere1.th

48. Which 5 events/concerts/shows/shootings did Helena wear these shoes at? (5 Points)
COMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Guesstheshoe5.thCOMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Guesstheshoe4.thCOMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Guesstheshoe3.thCOMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Guesstheshoe2.thCOMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Guesstheshoe1.th

49. Who are the designers of these dresses? (3 Points)
COMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Guessthedesigner3.thCOMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Guessthedesigner2.thCOMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Guessthedesigner1.th

50. Which five Helena or Antique songs are used in this video? (5 Points) (make clear to give your answer like this: song A is [song title], so we know that you didn't confuse song A with C)

Last edited by Miss KA on Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

COMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Empty Re: COMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post  Panagiotis Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:06 am

That's very tough!!! Last question is grgrgrgrgr! censored
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:07 am

uhhh.... yeah I definitely need a free day for this!! lol!
very very very hard!!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:13 am

If we would use only easy questions we would have too many winners.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:14 am

Difficult but I will try
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:41 am

How can I know when helena refered to the forum? I wasn't member here when that happened.. I have to answer by guess!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:43 am

Wow this is gonna be hard. Starting now with the easy questions Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:49 am

scratch scratch confused confuse what???
eeeeeeeeek!!this is IMPOSSIBLE to figure out!! wow great job Reb and Horgu this is a real challenge Keep Paparizouing!

I don't think I can do it here- not with this useless internet but I think I'll try a few questions for my benefit..

GOOD LUCK to all of you! Keep Paparizouing!

perhaps the easter competition will be something I can enter
Alexandra
Alexandra
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1227
<b>Location</b> Malawi,C.Africa

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:54 am

- Panagiotis - wrote:How can I know when helena refered to the forum? I wasn't member here when that happened.. I have to answer by guess!

well everyone one here has his advantages and disadvantages. besides people with the most points win, it's not about replying all questions.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:56 am

ok Reb!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:56 am

Alexandra wrote:scratch scratch confused confuse what???
eeeeeeeeek!!this is IMPOSSIBLE to figure out!! wow great job Reb and Horgu this is a real challenge Keep Paparizouing!

I don't think I can do it here- not with this useless internet but I think I'll try a few questions for my benefit..

just try it, at the end the points count.

the easter competition will be tough, too. but it won't be a quiz. it's something very easterly lol!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:01 am

Miss KA wrote:
Alexandra wrote:scratch scratch confused confuse what???

just try it, at the end the points count.

the easter competition will be tough, too. but it won't be a quiz. it's something very easterly lol!
ok well I'll give it a try but it will have to be from my own general knowledge which from what I see is not actually very much and I also can't watch videos or save too many photos because it uses up a lot of internet units-I already use up too many from being on this forum!!!If my mum new I'd be banned from using it but this forum just gets really addictive!! lol!
Alexandra
Alexandra
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1227

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:05 am

rofl

just to give some hint to everyone with similar problems, a lot of informations necessary for the quiz can be saved by very few downloads.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:06 am

If someone needs the answers my bank account number is 1908131908
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:07 am

Horgu13 wrote:If someone needs the answers my bank account number is 1908131908
lol!
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  javi_greek Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:28 am

I´d like to know the answers xDD, when the competicion finish please answer the questions, I need to improve a lot as paparizous xDDD

and also, please tell us the name of the five songs!
javi_greek
javi_greek
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1542
<b>Location</b> spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:29 am

omg
i thought that it will be hard. but not so.
anyway, i will try
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:31 am

I'm so screwed in the shoes part affraid
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  J Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:37 am

turns out, question 50 isn't impossible to find Very Happy this is really fun (even though i don't know most of the answers!!! lol! ) thanks Horgu & Rebecca ! cheers
J
J
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1081
<b>Location</b>

http://paparizouturkey.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NatalieNatalie Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:43 am

zore_riot wrote:I'm so screwed in the shoes part affraid

haha the first bit i saw in all the questions was the shoes ... i think i know about 3 !
But the whole thing is kinda solid !
Its official Reb is evil Evil or Very Mad
(jokes) alien
NatalieNatalie
NatalieNatalie
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 258
<b>Location</b> England UK

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1790027181&

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:10 am

NatalieNatalie wrote:

haha the first bit i saw in all the questions was the shoes ... i think i know about 3 !
(jokes) alien
lol! ha at least!!I can only recognize 1 pair!!!these questions really are killers frustrated
Alexandra
Alexandra
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1227

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:20 am

the shoes are quite easy. now I miss only 10 questions Embarassed
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:21 am

NatalieNatalie wrote:

(jokes) alien

Alexandra wrote:
NatalieNatalie wrote:

(jokes) alien
lol! ha at least!!I can only recognize 1 pair!!!these questions really are killers frustrated

I wanna make a statement, the most mean questions came from Horgu lol!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:22 am

TinaCZ wrote:the shoes are quite easy. now I miss only 10 questions Embarassed

that's not much regarding these difficult questions alien

a problem is that horgu is pretty good at guessing song titles when they are played like this.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:29 am

can I get his ears please?
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:41 am

TinaCZ wrote:can I get his ears please?

rofl at first I was only playing them this way and he guessed them all. so we thought it's to easy and edited the voice so you can't gues so easy from which era it is.I always said to him, it's too difficult, and he all the time: that's so easy if you are a fan lol!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:51 am

Horgu censored censored
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:54 am

- Panagiotis - wrote:Horgu censored censored

Relax Honey.Two weeks are long Keep Paparizouing!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:56 am

lol, but for me last task was really easy
especially A, B and C songs
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:14 am

In the question with Nokia Trends Lab, the international .... performed as what? as a singer, dancer, DJ? WHAT?
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:17 am

singer
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:18 am

COMPETITION - QUIZ - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! 27010234125x125
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:35 am

ohhh...
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:41 am

- Panagiotis - wrote:ohhh...

ask you dad! lol!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  IloveAntique Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:51 am

This will keep everyone busy until the new CD comes out! Very Happy
IloveAntique
IloveAntique
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 42
<b>Location</b> USA

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:07 pm

Question #35 can be answered with one of the "traditional" forum memes.

PS: it's written "NEW COMPETITION WITH GREAT PRICES RIGHT HERE!", it should be "PRIZES". At least if someone wants to buyout the competition
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480
<b>Location</b> Allianz Arena

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=607860775&amp;amp;amp

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:51 pm

The shoes question is easy(except of the last pair) but the song question is Evil or Very Mad
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:51 pm

Miss KA wrote:

ask you dad! lol!
I remember her...
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:07 pm

- Panagiotis - wrote:
Miss KA wrote:

ask you dad! lol!
I remember her...

make cherry ketchup

no infos please present
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Nick Markakis wrote:Question #35 can be answered with one of the "traditional" forum memes.

PS: it's written "NEW COMPETITION WITH GREAT PRICES RIGHT HERE!", it should be "PRIZES". At least if someone wants to buyout the competition

thanks a lot! i felt all the time that anything was wrong about it but i didn't figure out what!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:36 pm

will there be second and third prizes
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

HTTP://PAPARIZOUCENTRAL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:28 pm

Mart! wrote:will there be second and third prizes

there are these 3 prices. every one of the three winners will get one of them, so I will arrang it in a way no one gets anything twice.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:38 pm

i have a better question

what if some infos that are needed are on sites in greek that are untranslateable by google translate
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Mart! wrote:i have a better question

i didn't use any questions which can be answered by people who understand greek only. i used only informations which have been translated to english by us and are easy to find, even if it costs some time!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:44 pm

this comp will make me very crazy but i will still enter because im Keep Paparizouing!
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:07 am

Keep Paparizouing! keep paparizouing!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:25 am

These questions are really difficult but I know some answers
. Which countries gave 12 points to Greece at Eurovision 2005?
Not Poland for sure, we never gave 12 points to Greece.
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:02 am

Sarbelita wrote:These questions are really difficult but I know some answers
. Which countries gave 12 points to Greece at Eurovision 2005?
Not Poland for sure, we never gave 12 points to Greece.

you are not supposed to ask for help in this forum ;-) you should find the answer yourself!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:53 pm

I am not going to take a part in this competition
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next