Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

EASTER EGG HUNT - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: EASTER EGG HUNT - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post  Panagiotis on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:20 pm

Well, I can tell, that there will be 2 more competitions (coop. me and rebecca).. Soon!

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: EASTER EGG HUNT - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post  J on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:33 pm

Miss KA wrote:glad to hear! i had much fun doing the eggs and riddles, too. although the egg thing almost killed me. I hurt my hand days before and it was torture to do the last 2 eggs. the first i somehow managed to do, but then... good for you however, otherwise i might have done 10 more lol!

help me! help me! help me! what happened to your hands ?? well, it's true that it was better for us this way. i hope they will get well soon. party
btw did you write all the riddles?

- Panagiotis - wrote:Well, I can tell, that there will be 2 more competitions (coop. me and rebecca).. Soon!
cool !! dance sirtaki
avatar
J
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1081
<b>Location</b>

http://paparizouturkey.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: EASTER EGG HUNT - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post  Miss KA on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:51 am

J wrote:
Miss KA wrote:glad to hear! i had much fun doing the eggs and riddles, too. although the egg thing almost killed me. I hurt my hand days before and it was torture to do the last 2 eggs. the first i somehow managed to do, but then... good for you however, otherwise i might have done 10 more lol!

help me! help me! help me! what happened to your hands ?? well, it's true that it was better for us this way. i hope they will get well soon. party
btw did you write all the riddles?

yes I wrote them! my hands: some kind of inflammation, hope that's the right word. I'm not supposed to write much with it, no matter if on computer (using the mouse) or writing by hand on paper.
avatar
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: EASTER EGG HUNT - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post  Panagiotis on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:23 am

Miss KA wrote:
J wrote:
Miss KA wrote:glad to hear! i had much fun doing the eggs and riddles, too. although the egg thing almost killed me. I hurt my hand days before and it was torture to do the last 2 eggs. the first i somehow managed to do, but then... good for you however, otherwise i might have done 10 more lol!

help me! help me! help me! what happened to your hands ?? well, it's true that it was better for us this way. i hope they will get well soon. party
btw did you write all the riddles?

yes I wrote them! my hands: some kind of inflammation, hope that's the right word. I'm not supposed to write much with it, no matter if on computer (using the mouse) or writing by hand on paper.
hope you 'll get better soon!

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: EASTER EGG HUNT - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post  Mr. Dolce on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:30 am

Looks like you guys had fun! Too bad I couldn't come online!
avatar
Mr. Dolce
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1233
<b>Location</b> Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: EASTER EGG HUNT - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post  Martako! on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:06 pm

Mr. Dolce wrote:Looks like you guys had fun! Too bad I couldn't come online!

same. there is always next year Wink

_________________

Εμείς τολμήσαμε με Koleston! εσείς;  ;-)
avatar
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

HTTP://PAPARIZOUCENTRAL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Back to top Go down

Re: EASTER EGG HUNT - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post  alene on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Congrats guys! It had to be fun. Very Happy
When I came it was already over, so you were really fast.
avatar
alene
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: EASTER EGG HUNT - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post  J on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:38 pm

Miss KA wrote:
J wrote:
Miss KA wrote:glad to hear! i had much fun doing the eggs and riddles, too. although the egg thing almost killed me. I hurt my hand days before and it was torture to do the last 2 eggs. the first i somehow managed to do, but then... good for you however, otherwise i might have done 10 more lol!

help me! help me! help me! what happened to your hands ?? well, it's true that it was better for us this way. i hope they will get well soon. party
btw did you write all the riddles?

yes I wrote them! my hands: some kind of inflammation, hope that's the right word. I'm not supposed to write much with it, no matter if on computer (using the mouse) or writing by hand on paper.

those riddles were fun ! you're good at rhyming words Very Happy and i really feel sorry for your hands, gute Besserung! But you know what? You're a true paparicious hero, sacrificing yourself just for the other fans. lol!

ps : thanks guys Akos Favourite
avatar
J
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1081
<b>Location</b>

http://paparizouturkey.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: EASTER EGG HUNT - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post  Ivo on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:56 pm

alene wrote:Congrats guys! It had to be fun. Very Happy
When I came it was already over, so you were really fast.
Haha, it was great but short! lol!
avatar
Ivo
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 154
<b>Location</b> The Netherlands

http://septemberfans.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: EASTER EGG HUNT - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post  Labros! on Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:19 am

I wasn't here!

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: EASTER EGG HUNT - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post  Labros! on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:21 am

Miss KA wrote:The hints given along with the eggs were, if you are curious:

First hint:
Read what so far we have reached and done
and there you will find egg number one! - "Paparizou Forum", Paparizou Forum Presents...

Egg1
What does Helena mean to you?
Say it and find egg number two! - "What does Helena's Music mean to you?", Interviews - Discography - Books - Magazine

Egg2
About babytiger read and you will see
all you need and find egg number three! - "Paparicious Biography", Paparizou Forum presents...

Egg3
What makes you R.L.O. the floor?
There also find egg number four! - "Best Posts Vol.2", JUst for Fun

Egg4
What do you think about Helena live
say it now and find egg number five! - "Which concerts would you like to have on DVD", Polls & Opinions

Egg5
A lot of challenges in a difficult mix
Did you take part? - Here's number six! - "Competition Quiz", News

Egg 6
Dream your dream to get to heaven
and then find there egg number seven! - "Gyro Apo To Oniro - Single and Album Release News", News

Egg7
Ti na sou po, to paradehoume... wait!!!
You better misunderstand to find number eight! - "The Misheard Lyrics Topic", General (Paparicious) Discussion

Egg8
If you can understand Helena it is fine,
if not, go there and find number nine! - "The Interview Book", Paparizou Forum presents...

Egg9
What finally matters is the vote of the fan
buy or not? decide it now and find number ten! - "Album Reviews", Polls & Opinions

Egg10
Helena rules, but what else does so, too? Your source
Tell me now and egg eleven is yours! - "Forum Rules", FAQ

Miss KA wrote:

you did an amazing work with the competition!Well done!!!!

Miss KA wrote:pity, but well, there will be other competitions in the future! ;-)
when? Glad to hear that btw!

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: EASTER EGG HUNT - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum