Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

General Votings & Polls

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Samuel on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:17 am

Sadly, they probably looks for ip. Razz

_________________
http://www.psforum.se
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Labros! on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:34 pm

Vote for ''Mr Perfect''. (Write your name in the first box, your e-mail in the second one and ''Helena Paparizou - Mr Perfect'' in the third one. Then click on ''Αποστολή''. You can vote only once) http://www.musiccorner.gr/?p=261

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:11 pm

voted

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

vote for merge

Post  Gagi on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:39 pm

voted twice Very Happy
avatar
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Panagiotis on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Please VOTE ONLY ONCE, or your votes will not count.

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Samuel on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Swedish wrote:http://www.oneman.gr/top_100/top_100_2011/#2006

Saw that on helenapaparizouclub..

Vote for Helena! Click on the link below and then the button under the phrase "ΨΗΦΙΣΕ ΤΗΝ"!

Don't forgot to vote on that!

I voted on the site Labros! gave now. smile

_________________
http://www.psforum.se
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Gagi on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:08 pm

i have 2 e-mails so i voted once from each
avatar
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Gagi on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Swedish wrote:http://www.oneman.gr/top_100/top_100_2011/#2006

Saw that on helenapaparizouclub..

Vote for Helena! Click on the link below and then the button under the phrase "ΨΗΦΙΣΕ ΤΗΝ"!


she was 1st and now she is on 12 position vote Very Happy
avatar
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Derek on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:15 pm

gagi93 wrote:i have 2 e-mails so i voted once from each

Τhey check your IP address on that site. Wink

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Samuel on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:19 pm

gagi93 wrote:
Swedish wrote:http://www.oneman.gr/top_100/top_100_2011/#2006

Saw that on helenapaparizouclub..

Vote for Helena! Click on the link below and then the button under the phrase "ΨΗΦΙΣΕ ΤΗΝ"!


she was 1st and now she is on 12 position vote Very Happy

Yes, everyone that haven't voted: Vote!

Gagi93 should have used proxies! Razz

_________________
http://www.psforum.se
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  ekou on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:42 pm

Voted too...
avatar
ekou
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 54

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Derek on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Labros! wrote:Vote for ''Mr Perfect''. (Write your name in the first box, your e-mail in the second one and ''Helena Paparizou - Mr Perfect'' in the third one. Then click on ''Αποστολή''. You can vote only once) http://www.musiccorner.gr/?p=261

Voted...
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Samuel on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:07 am

Swedish wrote:http://www.oneman.gr/top_100/top_100_2011/#2006

Saw that on helenapaparizouclub..

Vote for Helena! Click on the link below and then the button under the phrase "ΨΗΦΙΣΕ ΤΗΝ"!

How many have voted here?

_________________
http://www.psforum.se
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Derek on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:12 am

I hope everyone stars voting. I have voted of course!
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Derek on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:22 am

Labros! wrote:Vote for ''Mr Perfect''. (Write your name in the first box, your e-mail in the second one and ''Helena Paparizou - Mr Perfect'' in the third one. Then click on ''Αποστολή''. You can vote only once) http://www.musiccorner.gr/?p=261

#15 this week http://www.musiccorner.gr/?p=36007

Vote so Mr Perfect can make it to the top next week!

http://www.musiccorner.gr/?p=261
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  ovel on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Voted...... Keep Paparizouing!
avatar
ovel
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 165
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Samuel on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:17 pm

Derek wrote:
Labros! wrote:Vote for ''Mr Perfect''. (Write your name in the first box, your e-mail in the second one and ''Helena Paparizou - Mr Perfect'' in the third one. Then click on ''Αποστολή''. You can vote only once) http://www.musiccorner.gr/?p=261

#15 this week http://www.musiccorner.gr/?p=36007

Vote so Mr Perfect can make it to the top next week!

http://www.musiccorner.gr/?p=261

If I voted last week, can I vote again?

_________________
http://www.psforum.se
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Labros! on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:25 pm

Yes. Once the chart is published you can vote again smile

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Samuel on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:33 pm

Labros! wrote:Yes. Once the chart is published you can vote again smile

Ok, thank you. Then I vote now! Very Happy

_________________
http://www.psforum.se
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Labros! on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:08 am

Vote for ''Mr. Perfect'' in order to gain airplay on Yes! Radio:
http://www.yesradio.gr/

thanks to Helena Paparizou Club

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Samuel on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:17 am

Labros! wrote:Vote for ''Mr. Perfect'' in order to gain airplay on Yes! Radio:
http://www.yesradio.gr/

thanks to Helena Paparizou Club

How do I vote on it? smile

_________________
http://www.psforum.se
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Akos Kirsch on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:17 am

keep voting!!!

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Samuel on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:21 am

I don't understand how I vote on it? :(

Edit - Aha, I did just look where the song was.

Cobra Starship - You Make Me Feel - 6.1%
Michel Telo - Ai Se Eu Te Pego - 58.9%
REC - Το Λέει Η Καρδιά Μας - 6.7%
Reckless - Sweetest Revenge - 6.1%
Έλενα Παπαρίζου - Mr. Perfect - 22.1%

Come on now, vote all!

_________________
http://www.psforum.se
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Labros! on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:52 am

Yes guys vote! It'll be played a lot in case it wins Wink btw the poll closes on Friday at 17:30

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Samuel on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:55 am

Yay, Elena leads!

Cobra Starship - You Make Me Feel - 4.8%
Michel Telo - Ai Se Eu Te Pego - 41.9%
REC - Το Λέει Η Καρδιά Μας - 5.2%
Reckless - Sweetest Revenge - 4.8%
Έλενα Παπαρίζου - Mr. Perfect - 43.2%

But vote if you haven't done it yet! Still very close!

_________________
http://www.psforum.se
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Tiago on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:51 am

Swedish wrote:I don't understand how I vote on it? :(

Edit - Aha, I did just look where the song was.

Cobra Starship - You Make Me Feel - 6.1%
Michel Telo - Ai Se Eu Te Pego - 58.9%
REC - Το Λέει Η Καρδιά Μας - 6.7%
Reckless - Sweetest Revenge - 6.1%
Έλενα Παπαρίζου - Mr. Perfect - 22.1%

Come on now, vote all!

I know it's a bit offtopic, but is this a greek radio? I had no idea that song was know outside Portugal/Brazil :O

_________________
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Samuel on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:01 am

Labros! wrote:Yes guys vote! It'll be played a lot in case it wins Wink btw the poll closes on Friday at 17:30

Oh, then we need to look after it many times!

Cobra Starship - You Make Me Feel - 3.6%
Michel Telo - Ai Se Eu Te Pego - 33%
REC - Το Λέει Η Καρδιά Μας - 4.6%
Reckless - Sweetest Revenge - 4.6%
Έλενα Παπαρίζου - Mr. Perfect - 54.2%

_________________
http://www.psforum.se
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Derek on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:15 am

Labros! wrote:Vote for ''Mr. Perfect'' in order to gain airplay on Yes! Radio:
http://www.yesradio.gr/

thanks to Helena Paparizou Club

Voted!
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Samuel on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:13 am

Elena is 2nd! :(

Cobra Starship - You Make Me Feel - 5.6%
Michel Telo - Ai Se Eu Te Pego - 40.8%
REC - Το Λέει Η Καρδιά Μας - 8.7%
Reckless - Sweetest Revenge - 9%
Έλενα Παπαρίζου - Mr. Perfect - 35.8%

_________________
http://www.psforum.se
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Derek on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:50 am

Swedish wrote:Elena is 2nd! :(

Cobra Starship - You Make Me Feel - 5.6%
Michel Telo - Ai Se Eu Te Pego - 40.8%
REC - Το Λέει Η Καρδιά Μας - 8.7%
Reckless - Sweetest Revenge - 9%
Έλενα Παπαρίζου - Mr. Perfect - 35.8%

She's ahead now with 50%+
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Samuel on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:56 am

Derek wrote:
Swedish wrote:Elena is 2nd! :(

Cobra Starship - You Make Me Feel - 5.6%
Michel Telo - Ai Se Eu Te Pego - 40.8%
REC - Το Λέει Η Καρδιά Μας - 8.7%
Reckless - Sweetest Revenge - 9%
Έλενα Παπαρίζου - Mr. Perfect - 35.8%

She's ahead now with 50%+

That is good. But remember it can change fast.

_________________
http://www.psforum.se
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  javi_greek on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:06 am

zore_riot wrote:
Swedish wrote:I don't understand how I vote on it? :(

Edit - Aha, I did just look where the song was.

Cobra Starship - You Make Me Feel - 6.1%
Michel Telo - Ai Se Eu Te Pego - 58.9%
REC - Το Λέει Η Καρδιά Μας - 6.7%
Reckless - Sweetest Revenge - 6.1%
Έλενα Παπαρίζου - Mr. Perfect - 22.1%

Come on now, vote all!


I know it's a bit offtopic, but is this a greek radio? I had no idea that song was know outside Portugal/Brazil :O
yes...it is a huge success abroad too. In Spain it became famous after Christiano Ronaldo ( I think it was him) danced it in a match and now everybody dances it in the disco...it´s a little bit embarrassing
avatar
javi_greek
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1542
<b>Location</b> spain

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Derek on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:39 am

javi_greek wrote:
zore_riot wrote:
Swedish wrote:I don't understand how I vote on it? :(

Edit - Aha, I did just look where the song was.

Cobra Starship - You Make Me Feel - 6.1%
Michel Telo - Ai Se Eu Te Pego - 58.9%
REC - Το Λέει Η Καρδιά Μας - 6.7%
Reckless - Sweetest Revenge - 6.1%
Έλενα Παπαρίζου - Mr. Perfect - 22.1%

Come on now, vote all!


I know it's a bit offtopic, but is this a greek radio? I had no idea that song was know outside Portugal/Brazil :O
yes...it is a huge success abroad too. In Spain it became famous after Christiano Ronaldo ( I think it was him) danced it in a match and now everybody dances it in the disco...it´s a little bit embarrassing

Even the song is embarassing. I just listened to it and I find it horrible...

Mr Perfect 71.6% big grin
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Tiago on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:36 am

Derek wrote:
javi_greek wrote:
zore_riot wrote:
Swedish wrote:I don't understand how I vote on it? :(

Edit - Aha, I did just look where the song was.

Cobra Starship - You Make Me Feel - 6.1%
Michel Telo - Ai Se Eu Te Pego - 58.9%
REC - Το Λέει Η Καρδιά Μας - 6.7%
Reckless - Sweetest Revenge - 6.1%
Έλενα Παπαρίζου - Mr. Perfect - 22.1%

Come on now, vote all!


I know it's a bit offtopic, but is this a greek radio? I had no idea that song was know outside Portugal/Brazil :O
yes...it is a huge success abroad too. In Spain it became famous after Christiano Ronaldo ( I think it was him) danced it in a match and now everybody dances it in the disco...it´s a little bit embarrassing

Even the song is embarassing. I just listened to it and I find it horrible...

Mr Perfect 71.6% big grin

I find the choreography cool in nightclubs x) But that's it.

She's the best Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Samuel on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:54 am

Derek wrote:
javi_greek wrote:
zore_riot wrote:
Swedish wrote:I don't understand how I vote on it? :(

Edit - Aha, I did just look where the song was.

Cobra Starship - You Make Me Feel - 6.1%
Michel Telo - Ai Se Eu Te Pego - 58.9%
REC - Το Λέει Η Καρδιά Μας - 6.7%
Reckless - Sweetest Revenge - 6.1%
Έλενα Παπαρίζου - Mr. Perfect - 22.1%

Come on now, vote all!


I know it's a bit offtopic, but is this a greek radio? I had no idea that song was know outside Portugal/Brazil :O
yes...it is a huge success abroad too. In Spain it became famous after Christiano Ronaldo ( I think it was him) danced it in a match and now everybody dances it in the disco...it´s a little bit embarrassing

Even the song is embarassing. I just listened to it and I find it horrible...

Mr Perfect 71.6% big grin

Now we are 2nd with 36.9% again. 420 voters there have been.

_________________
http://www.psforum.se
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Akos Kirsch on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:57 am

I can't vote :S the page fall apart.

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Samuel on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:58 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:I can't vote :S the page fall apart.

The vote counts anyhow. I believe..

"Επεξεργασία...."

What does that mean?

_________________
http://www.psforum.se
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Derek on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:41 am

She's ahead now with 41.2 percent.

It means processing, Swedish.
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Samuel on Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:30 pm

Derek wrote:She's ahead now with 41.2 percent.

It means processing, Swedish.

Now she is 2nd with 37%

Ok thanks.

Edit 15:29:
Elena is still 2nd. But very close! Vote now!

Link: http://www.yesradio.gr/

_________________
http://www.psforum.se
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Derek on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Swedish wrote:
Derek wrote:She's ahead now with 41.2 percent.

It means processing, Swedish.

Now she is 2nd with 37%

Ok thanks.

Edit 15:29:
Elena is still 2nd. But very close! Vote now!

Link: http://www.yesradio.gr/

Now ahead by 0.5 %. lol!
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Akos Kirsch on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:16 pm

make her NO1 guys.
Sadly I can't vote still :S

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Derek on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:17 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:make her NO1 guys.
Sadly I can't vote still :S

We can only count on those who haven't voted yet.
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Akos Kirsch on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:17 pm

oh I see. Ok.

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Derek on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:22 pm

avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Akos Kirsch on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:23 pm

voted

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Samuel on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:27 pm

Derek wrote:
Swedish wrote:
Derek wrote:She's ahead now with 41.2 percent.

It means processing, Swedish.

Now she is 2nd with 37%

Ok thanks.

Edit 15:29:
Elena is still 2nd. But very close! Vote now!

Link: http://www.yesradio.gr/

Now ahead by 0.5 %. lol!

Good, but I see that that guy gets votes all the time.

Is the voting on yesradio ending now, or?

According to Labros it should have closed now, but is that sure?
Labros! wrote:Yes guys vote! It'll be played a lot in case it wins Wink btw the poll closes on Friday at 17:30

_________________
http://www.psforum.se
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Derek on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:43 pm

I can't access the website anymore. confuse
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Samuel on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:44 pm

Derek wrote:I can't access the website anymore. confuse

Not me either. Hopefully the voting have ended. smile

_________________
http://www.psforum.se
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Derek on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Swedish wrote:
Derek wrote:I can't access the website anymore. confuse

Not me either. Hopefully the voting have ended. smile

Hopefully with Elena ahead of that silly Portuguese song. lol!
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Samuel on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:58 pm

Derek wrote:
Swedish wrote:
Derek wrote:I can't access the website anymore. confuse

Not me either. Hopefully the voting have ended. smile

Hopefully with Elena ahead of that silly Portuguese song. lol!

When I last saw it Elena was in the lead. And just seconds after it the site got unavailable. So probably. But lets see. smile

_________________
http://www.psforum.se
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: General Votings & Polls

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum