Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip!

+35
Chris
yhasanb
AlexPz
No1
Hana
Gerly
Seva9
Norweigan
panospower13
Derek
Moldienut
arinze
jantzen
TinaCZ
Angry Master League Nerd
gamze
Lara
Giannis
samiamiditsi
Miss KA
ellinoula
angiekok
Stathis
alene
Panagiotis
sonya
Tiago
Siranos
Volkova
Lalore02
Radiowave
Jovanna<3
Akos Kirsch
Besamiculo
Labros!
39 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rate ''Ψάχνω Την Αληθεια'' Videoclip!

Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip! - Page 2 Bar_left2%Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip! - Page 2 Bar_right 2% 
[ 1 ]
Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip! - Page 2 Bar_left2%Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip! - Page 2 Bar_right 2% 
[ 1 ]
Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip! - Page 2 Bar_left6%Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip! - Page 2 Bar_right 6% 
[ 3 ]
Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip! - Page 2 Bar_left10%Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip! - Page 2 Bar_right 10% 
[ 5 ]
Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip! - Page 2 Bar_left4%Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip! - Page 2 Bar_right 4% 
[ 2 ]
Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip! - Page 2 Bar_left8%Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip! - Page 2 Bar_right 8% 
[ 4 ]
Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip! - Page 2 Bar_left27%Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip! - Page 2 Bar_right 27% 
[ 13 ]
Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip! - Page 2 Bar_left14%Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip! - Page 2 Bar_right 14% 
[ 7 ]
Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip! - Page 2 Bar_left14%Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip! - Page 2 Bar_right 14% 
[ 7 ]
Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip! - Page 2 Bar_left12%Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip! - Page 2 Bar_right 12% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 49

Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip!

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:37 am

Miss KA wrote:to me the PTA music video is like I'd imagine a clip for oniro, maybe including some scenes running at a beach.

and a guy dressed as Dr. Robotnik to match the (in)famous PINGAS misheard lyrics lol!

Spoiler:
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480
<b>Location</b> Allianz Arena

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=607860775&amp;amp;amp

Back to top Go down

Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rate ''Psachno tin Alitheia'' Videoclip!

Post  Derek Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:23 am

Pros:
-High definition
-Colorful, vivid
-Elena's movements, energy, attitude in the 2nd part
-Elena's styling (apart from the pants because of the patterns on them)
-The shaky effect in Elena's close up shots (2nd part)

cons:
- 1st part being repetitive and not building any tension for what comes next
- Some camera angles and Elena's position/posture in the 1st part
- 1st part being too long
- The changing scene could have been filmed differently, was kinda wasted!
- The "laggy effect" or whatever that might be called.I like it only once or twice out of all the times it's being used throughout the clip (and it is actually used repeatedly)!
- Lack of any meaningful storyline

Pros+cons:
Skoka as a director.
She's obviously brought something new to Elena's videos and to the music video industry in Greece as well with her use of vivid colors in Elena's video clips however there is something about her repetitive scenes and the effects she (or the editors) use that often make her videos less enjoyable to watch compared to the more regular video clips Elena has done before.Nevertheless Skoka's videos are visually stunning in terms of color as a matter of fact!

7-8/10
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  panospower13 Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:41 am

panospower13
panospower13
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 251
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Norweigan Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:46 am

It's good, I really like it but it's not my fav video ever with Elena Keep Paparizouing!
Norweigan
Norweigan
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 171
<b>Location</b> Norway

Back to top Go down

Post  Seva9 Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:53 pm

9. can be a bit better alien
Seva9
Seva9
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 68
<b>Location</b> Budapest

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerly Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:40 pm

4, video is not so great I think.
Gerly
Gerly
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 195
<b>Location</b> Estonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hana Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:30 am

The video is ok, it could be better but I love the part with the car =))
Hana
Hana
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 177
<b>Location</b> =)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:04 am

Miss KA wrote:to me the PTA music video is like I'd imagine a clip for oniro, maybe including some scenes running at a beach.

Especially the second part!
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  No1 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:39 pm

7.It's a nice video.
No1
No1
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 50
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexPz Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:48 am

8 from me.
AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  yhasanb Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:50 am

i think 7
yhasanb
yhasanb
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 30
<b>Location</b> Istanbul

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:27 am

i give a 9! the landscape is wonderful and reminds spring and natural energy! also guys /fans who joined the video clip were very lucky! helena is gorgeous with ponytail at her second scenes after the second refrain
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:38 am

7 smile
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:00 am

6 Wink
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:09 am

8 Keep Paparizouing!
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:22 am

Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:51 pm

Videoclip? scratch

I can't find any.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Svenskjäveln wrote:Videoclip? scratch

I can't find any.

Keep Paparizouing!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2