Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want Helena to perform at Eurovision again ?

+25
Linen
Nikos8
Brian Phillip
lollipop!
Tia
altrig2004
kavliaris23
sadrad
Moldienut
Lara
Gerly
Miss KA
J
Alexandra
Jovanna<3
Siranos
Deniz
gabimen
Angry Master League Nerd
Mr. Dolce
Panagiotis
Giannis
Akos Kirsch
TinaCZ
arinze
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you want Helena to perform at Eurovision again ? Empty Do you want Helena to perform at Eurovision again ?

Post  arinze Sun May 30, 2010 9:20 pm

For me Eurovision will be forever associated with Helena's triumph.
Having watched Eurovision 2010, I asked myself a question: Who would be the winner of the contest if Helena took part in it ? For me the answer is obvious but there are many concerns. So I'm very interested in your opinion about this. Is it worth at this period of her career ? Is it possible nowadays for her to repeat as a winner and make a history ? Can it help her international career ? So many questions and I'd like to get your answers
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Do you want Helena to perform at Eurovision again ? Empty Re: Do you want Helena to perform at Eurovision again ?

Post  TinaCZ Sun May 30, 2010 9:27 pm

I want her to perform at the show again, but not as a contestant.
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Do you want Helena to perform at Eurovision again ? Empty Re: Do you want Helena to perform at Eurovision again ?

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun May 30, 2010 9:35 pm

she would be able to win again without doubt!
if it would help her int. career? only if she would go after her int. album comes out.
Even if she wouldn't win she would make it to the final on a second place for sure but definitely she would triumph. Keep Paparizouing!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Sun May 30, 2010 9:37 pm

TinaCZ, as a presenter ?
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun May 30, 2010 9:39 pm

TinaCZ wrote:I want her to perform at the show again, but not as a contestant.

yeah that would be good too:)
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Sun May 30, 2010 9:47 pm

Akos Hirsch, there is only one place that matters, don't you agree ? Even the second place would be a disappointment for us her fans. This contest is so unpredictable and ''strange" so it may be a waste of her time
and reputation as a winner ? I think the history is against the former champions in this case
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Giannis Sun May 30, 2010 9:48 pm

no, no way
Giannis
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603
<b>Location</b> East Attica, GR

https://www.facebook.com/giannis

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sun May 30, 2010 9:52 pm

arinze wrote:Akos Hirsch, there is only one place that matters, don't you agree ? Even the second place would be a disappointment for us her fans. This contest is so unpredictable and ''strange" so it may be a waste of her time
and reputation as a winner ? I think the history is against the former champions in this case
hihi!!
Giannis wrote:no, no way
why? Personally I am afraid of the song she will be given... If she doesn't wins, they will start comments like "Those things happen once", "she is not the Helena we used to know" e.t.c.
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Sun May 30, 2010 9:57 pm

- Panagiotis - wrote:
arinze wrote:Akos Hirsch, there is only one place that matters, don't you agree ? Even the second place would be a disappointment for us her fans. This contest is so unpredictable and ''strange" so it may be a waste of her time
why? Personally I am afraid of the song she will be given... If she doesn't wins, they will start comments like "Those things happen once", "she is not the Helena we used to know" e.t.c.
Panagiotis, you mean too much risk for her ? I agree but the temptation is so huge (for me of course),,,
So she would better record a new international album instead ?
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sun May 30, 2010 9:59 pm

arinze wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:
Panagiotis, you mean too much risk for her ? I agree but the temptation is so huge (for me of course),,,
So she would better record a new international album instead ?
yeah.. that would be the right choice for her... And after 2 times of going to eurovision isn't it a bit annoying of going and going again?
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun May 30, 2010 10:01 pm

What do you mean if i agree?
I agree that she would win without doubt! She is a great singer and with good song she would make it. And no a second place wouldn't be dissapointment especially at eurovision where not always the best wins but people do know who is the best always.

But yes she should work on her int. album instead i think but this event would be a good promo for that album of course.
oh and btw my name is Akos Kirsch Keep Paparizouing!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sun May 30, 2010 10:03 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:What do you mean if i agree?
I agree that she would win without doubt! She is a great singer and with good song she would make it. And no a second place wouldn't be dissapointment especially at eurovision where not always the best wins but people do know who is the best always.

But yes she should work on her int. album instead i think but this event would be a good promo for that album of course.
Georgia Singer had also great voice, did you see what place she got? And how can you be so sure that the song will be great...?
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun May 30, 2010 10:04 pm

El always chose well which song to sing.
Georgia has good voice but the song itself was not so good.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Sun May 30, 2010 10:07 pm

Akos Kirsch, sorry for the wrong spelling !
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun May 30, 2010 10:09 pm

No problem:)
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Sun May 30, 2010 10:16 pm

arinze wrote:

Akos Kirsch, sorry for the wrong spelling !
Akos Kirsch, do you think without it a new album won't be successful ? besides I don't want a repeat of last year's Sakis Rouvas story - a great singer, an outstanding personality, not a bad song and only 7th place... a bad surprise.
Just imagine: An Isouna Agapi would be the 1st place-song yesterday ? For me - it would be a sweep ( means an absolute unquestionable victory in sport)

Last edited by arinze on Sun May 30, 2010 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Giannis Sun May 30, 2010 10:21 pm

well i do think that these things happen once.. if we are talking about Greece
maybe with Sweden she's gonna have better chances, both for a good song and for the promo she needs.. i mean no one would forget the artist who managed to win Melodifestivalen, such a hard contest so even this would help her no matter the result. But i doubt she wants it anyway big grin
Giannis
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun May 30, 2010 10:23 pm

Well she even said if she would go it would be Sweden probably but I doubt too that she would want to go again.
No I don't think without a new album she wouldn't make it. I just said if an int. album of her would come out BEFORE she go there then it would be a good promotion.
And plz call me Akos.smile
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Sun May 30, 2010 10:30 pm

arinze wrote:TinaCZ, as a presenter ?

no, as gust performing My Number One or/and a new int song
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sun May 30, 2010 11:32 pm

TinaCZ wrote:

is that happening at eurovision?
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Sun May 30, 2010 11:36 pm

no, but I think this pretty much depends on each country who they invite to the show so I guess if Greece won again, Elena might perform there
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Dolce Mon May 31, 2010 1:02 am

No, thank you!
Mr. Dolce
Mr. Dolce
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1233
<b>Location</b> Canada

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Mon May 31, 2010 7:05 am

TinaCZ wrote:

*facepalm* hey, she is asking YOU to present the Eurovision with Elena! Keep Paparizouing! lol!
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480
<b>Location</b> Allianz Arena

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=607860775&amp;amp;amp

Back to top Go down

Post  gabimen Mon May 31, 2010 8:07 am

Personally I prefer Helena not to participate again, she was stunning and she´s of the big queens of Eurovision she would really need to send a great entry if she wants to win again ,something fresh, young , catchy ! Something like "Somebody´s Burning", "Teardops" or " To Fili Tis Zois"

Last edited by gabimen on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:38 am; edited 2 times in total
gabimen
gabimen
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 107
<b>Location</b> Madrid,Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Deniz Mon May 31, 2010 8:38 am

No,Thank you ...seriously No Cool
Deniz
Deniz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 522
<b>Location</b> Istanbul

Back to top Go down

Do you want Helena to perform at Eurovision again ? Empty Do you want Helena to perform at Eurovision again ?

Post  arinze Mon May 31, 2010 1:26 pm

One more question: Is "An Isouna Agapi" a suitable song for Eurovision in your opinion ? Or may be another song from the new album ?
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Siranos Mon May 31, 2010 5:59 pm

I have nothing against ESC and would take her third appereance with a standing ovations Very Happy but she could better prepare itself for int. promo tour of upcoming int. album instead .In general I can hardly imagine Greece as ESC winner due to its economis probs nowadays .

Is "An Isouna Agapi" a suitable song for Eurovision in your opinion ? Or may be another song from the new album ?

Ucraine this year had such a powerful and dramatic song and she ended up #7 it seems so , AIA its kinda similar to this....I think she could choose Tha me allios and make a good show with effects and coreography

ps would love to see El doing a flash mob dance lol
Siranos
Siranos
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 535
<b>Location</b> Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Post  Jovanna<3 Mon May 31, 2010 6:59 pm

no i dont want her again to eurovision
Jovanna<3
Jovanna<3
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2347
<b>Location</b> Thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Mon May 31, 2010 7:14 pm

I think she'd be an awesome host......like as if that would ever happen... No
I wouldn't mind her performing but yeah like Tina said, not as a contestant
Alexandra
Alexandra
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1227
<b>Location</b> Malawi,C.Africa

Back to top Go down

Post  J Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:48 am

no, please not as a contestant! there are mainly two reasons why she shouldn't do it. 1) She has already won once. She should let others try and win. 2) Again, she has already won once; if she goes, back it's going to be a huge step back for her. I think it would be pointless and very risky.

And i don't think AIA is not suitable for Eurovision. Ukraine finished #7 because the girl very beautiful! other than that, neither her voice nor the song was that good . Anyway, in my opinion, winning eurovision requires more powerful songs. examples : everyway that i can, wild dances, my number one, fairytale etc.
J
J
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1081
<b>Location</b>

http://paparizouturkey.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Siranos Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:26 am

comparing AIA song with ESC ucrainian performance I meant the genre / rhytm /style of the song apart from beauty and career experience ,all we have different tastes and thats good , I loved the song cause it was very actual and had a huge message for all that we must save our planet from destruction

Last edited by Siranos on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Siranos
Siranos
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 535

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:29 am

for me Ukrain's song was boring, without rhythm and... it was simply bad. Wonder how did it reached that position.
don1t even compare that song with AIA guys... uhh...come on!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Siranos Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:37 am

the song was among the favorites from the beginning I read this in newspapers Akos but of course you are right she has nothing to do with El and AIA to reach her level she must work hard 15 years or so , I dont compare it anymore lol
Siranos
Siranos
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 535

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:41 am

thanks smile lol
i know it was in the main place but just like the winner song doesn't deserve to win, this song shouldn't be on the 7th place:)
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Siranos Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:52 am

who is the winner of Esc in your dreams this year Akos or you supported Germany
Siranos
Siranos
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 535

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:04 am

in my dreams? haha... better ask who do i think of a winner more instead.
Well not Germany. She wasn't bad but to win... no it wasn't good enough.
Denmark, or Romania would better in my opinion for example. Not to mention Greece!!!

I couldn't support anyone cause hungary was not allowed to vote cause we didn't take part.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:06 am

why didn;t you take part?
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Giannis Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:08 am

btw my fav entry from Hungrary was the 2005 one big grin
Giannis
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:15 am

a simpler version than opa!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:16 am

good Giannis Keep Paparizouing! happy to hear that:) cheers

I don't know Panos why we didn't take part.... guess next year we will. remember after 2005 we didn't take part in 2006 but we did in 2007
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Siranos Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:17 am

so many good songs this year it was tough to choose , sad your country couldn't participate Akos Evil or Very Mad
Siranos
Siranos
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 535

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:19 am

yeah... hungarians always try to do things differently..pff.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:20 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:good Giannis Keep Paparizouing! happy to hear that:) cheers

I don't know Panos why we didn't take part.... guess next year we will. remember after 2005 we didn't take part in 2006 but we did in 2007
and 2008, right?
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:21 am

Yes that's right... or it was 2009... one of them for sure Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:22 am

IF SHE PARTICIPATES NEXT YEAR I WANT HER TO PARTICIPATE AGAIN WITHOUT ANY DOUBT lol!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:27 am

Definitely Reb!!! Definitely... Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Siranos Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:32 am

I could image you would interested in that very much Rebecca:lol:
Siranos
Siranos
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 535

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:41 am

after she didn't perform at the EMA that would just be fair lol!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  J Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:42 am

Miss KA wrote:IF SHE PARTICIPATES NEXT YEAR I WANT HER TO PARTICIPATE AGAIN WITHOUT ANY DOUBT lol!

rofl
J
J
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1081
<b>Location</b>

http://paparizouturkey.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:42 am

Miss KA wrote:after she didn't perform at the EMA that would just be fair lol!
hm... you 're right!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next