Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Germany 2011 - Lena with "Taken by a stranger"

+21
AlexP
Radiowave
Derek
Lucy
Hana
Seva9
Mr. Dolce
Miranda
Lara
Brian Phillip
Lisa!
Miss KA
Siranos
J
Besamiculo
Angry Master League Nerd
Panagiotis
jantzen
Akos Kirsch
TinaCZ
Tiago
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Germany 2011 - Lena with "Taken by a stranger" - Page 3 Empty Re: Germany 2011 - Lena with "Taken by a stranger"

Post  Besamiculo Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Official Video

Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Germany 2011 - Lena with "Taken by a stranger" - Page 3 Empty Re: Germany 2011 - Lena with "Taken by a stranger"

Post  Radiowave Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Nice video, I like the moments with mirror, but it would have been better if it hadn't those scenes with dancers. And, yes, Lena is so beautiful. I wish they have chosen another song.
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:07 pm

The clip is nice and she looks good but yeah wish it would be another song! Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:31 am

rofl looks like germans are the only people who are not allowed to see the video for their entry. make cherry ketchup
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:36 am

Kypris Athina wrote:rofl looks like germans are the only people who are not allowed to see the video for their entry. make cherry ketchup
rofl I also can't see it btw
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:38 am

Kypris Athina wrote:rofl looks like germans are the only people who are not allowed to see the video for their entry. make cherry ketchup

Cause it's a surprise Very Happy rofl
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 am

You won't be getting points from Portugal, we can't see your video lol!
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:18 am

zore_riot wrote:You won't be getting points from Portugal, we can't see your video lol!

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xh91ao_lena-meyer-taken-by-a-stranger-official-video-hd_music

love it.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:18 am

I just hope Lena wins so ESC 2012 can be in the Nürburgring (with a points bonus for the one who makes the fastest lap in the Nordschleife). If the world ends in 2012, let's make the last ESC in style!
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480
<b>Location</b> Allianz Arena

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=607860775&amp;amp;amp

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Nick Markakis wrote:I just hope Lena wins so ESC 2012 can be in the Nürburgring (with a points bonus for the one who makes the fastest lap in the Nordschleife). If the world ends in 2012, let's make the last ESC in style!

lol!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:41 am

When I first heard T.B.A.S. I hated it but now I've grown to quite like it, I don't think it'll win though.
jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932
<b>Location</b> United Kingdom

https://www.facebook.com/theimpecuniosityofman

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:15 am

jantzen wrote:When I first heard T.B.A.S. I hated it but now I've grown to quite like it, I don't think it'll win though.

I think it's her best song ever, and I love it, but also doubt it will win. But this song is really made for her. I don't like her voice usually, but all the songs of her recent album are really suitable for her voice and I doubt they would sound that good with anyone else. I still don't like her lol!

but this is really a cool entry, and even if I think it won't win I am happy for this choice. It makes esc a bit more avant-garde music-wise, because it's not that typical stuff made for winning only.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerly Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:35 am

It's now my nr1 Eurovision song from this year. Sad that it happened after 3 months of Eurovision lol!
And I'm listening also a lot other preselection songs by Lena. Like "Maybe" and "Push forward" - I love that last one especially A LOT!
I love her performance in Eurovision stage ^^ It's just amazing. And I have to admit that TBAS is way more better than Satellite Very Happy

About Lena albums...
Second one "Good news" is way more better than the first one!! Who haven't listened...I suggest to do it =)
Gerly
Gerly
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 195
<b>Location</b> Estonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:24 pm

I really like TBAS, but Satellite is way better. It's cute and flirty pop, and I love that type of music. But TBAS is still a good song with a great video. But nothing can beat Satellite for me.... Cool
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:27 am

Miranda wrote:I really like TBAS, but Satellite is way better. It's cute and flirty pop, and I love that type of music. But TBAS is still a good song with a great video. But nothing can beat Satellite for me.... Cool

Same here smile and good news is a very good album, but I prefer My casette player ;)
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:32 am

Jedward wrote:
Miranda wrote:I really like TBAS, but Satellite is way better. It's cute and flirty pop, and I love that type of music. But TBAS is still a good song with a great video. But nothing can beat Satellite for me.... Cool

Same here smile and good news is a very good album, but I prefer My casette player ;)

I really like the album My cassette player smile Love Not following, Satellite and Touch a new day Wink
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:42 am

Miranda wrote:
Jedward wrote:

I really like the album My cassette player smile Love Not following, Satellite and Touch a new day Wink

Yeah all the songs are good except 1 that's an ok song ;)
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3