Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded)

+10
Alexandra
J
alene
Akos Kirsch
Miss KA
Sofia
Labros!
Volkova
Panagiotis
TinaCZ
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Empty Re: ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded)

Post  TinaCZ Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:13 am

Diamonds, gyrna me sto xtes and Pirates in HQ please, the rest I should have
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Empty Re: ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded)

Post  Miss KA Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:45 am

do you also need HQ of any artwork by other members I posted above?

the one by ece in HQ: ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Kopievon207719c2.th

ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 14sexyandchique.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 25jffdi.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Sepoionnamilisoqx0.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Hqsingletypseis.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Wallpapersx7.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Elenabirthdaymessage.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 13068129114571681411753.th
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 28salch.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 49080228pn5.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Kopievonpaplashimmeredi.th

just kidding!
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Eatingmicros.th

another by me, just thought it might look nice in such collection as something calm:
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Haremvsetweekly.th
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:59 am

Miss KA wrote:do you also need HQ of any artwork by other members I posted above?

nope, I have them

ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Wallpapersx7.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Elenabirthdaymessage.th ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 28salch.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 49080228pn5.th

who made these? u?
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:30 am

TinaCZ wrote:
Miss KA wrote:do you also need HQ of any artwork by other members I posted above?

nope, I have them

ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Wallpapersx7.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Elenabirthdaymessage.th ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 28salch.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 49080228pn5.th

who made these? u?

if i knew that...! the first two should be by Gavin, last one might be ece but the third one...?
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:49 am

last ones:

unknown:
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 52698f64b1db.th

Chris
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Chris1l.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Chris2au.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Chris3k.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Chris4d.th

Demos
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Demosv.th

Ece
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Eceart1.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Eceart2.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Eceart3.th

Tina???
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Forumbanner2.th

Gavin
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Gavin1.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Gavin1.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Gavin2.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Gavin3.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Gavin4.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Gavin4.th

Horgu (realized by me)
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Horgu.th

Panos
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Panosf.th

me:
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Girna.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Diamondst.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Agapisanlistia.th
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Rebecca1m.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Rebecca2.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Rebecca3y.th
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:53 am

tsouvli

ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 V6i6oo
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:55 am

very good artworks!
I'd like to post some more but I don't have old artworks (PPF) since I lost all of my pics some time ago :S
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:41 am

Miss KA wrote:

Gavin
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Gavin1.th

I made this Very Happy
jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932
<b>Location</b> United Kingdom

https://www.facebook.com/theimpecuniosityofman

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:43 am

Miss KA wrote:

Ece
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Eceart3.th

And this!!!!! Very Happy
jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:35 pm

Reb
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Postertag.th

Chris
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Dvda.th
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:10 am

jantzen wrote:
Miss KA wrote:

Gavin
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Gavin1.th

I made this Very Happy

jantzen wrote:
Miss KA wrote:

Ece
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Eceart3.th

And this!!!!! Very Happy

sorry!

you should really start placing a little tag on your artworks!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:53 am

The reason I don't is because I don't like to "mark" the artwork. I do on CD/DVD covers like if it's a proper one I put my own name but I don't like to tag things!
jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:49 am

jantzen wrote:The reason I don't is because I don't like to "mark" the artwork. I do on CD/DVD covers like if it's a proper one I put my own name but I don't like to tag things!

I understand but you see what happens if you don't, lol! lol!

can't you do any little thing in a corner so at least people here can recognize it? lol! just some very very small one, a little circle or whatever big grin
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:55 am

Maybe I should put a little "FS" tag on for Faded Silence Designs!
jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:59 am

jantzen wrote:Maybe I should put a little "FS" tag on for Faded Silence Designs!

yeah exactly! simply anything very small so at least those who know you can recognize it's from you, if they look for it lol!

besides you can better prove that way that it is your work. you never know, anyone might take it one day and send in somewhere. imagine anyone will use your artwork telling it was his/her one!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:32 pm

the book is done and was sent to printing
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:45 pm

thanks Tina!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:25 pm

great!!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:26 pm

TinaCZ wrote:the book is done and was sent to printing
Keep Paparizouing!
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:51 am

Miss KA wrote:last ones:

unknown:
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 52698f64b1db.th

Chris
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Chris1l.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Chris2au.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Chris3k.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Chris4d.th

Demos
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Demosv.th

Ece
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Eceart1.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Eceart2.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Eceart3.th

Tina???
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Forumbanner2.th

Gavin
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Gavin1.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Gavin1.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Gavin2.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Gavin3.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Gavin4.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Gavin4.th

Horgu (realized by me)
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Horgu.th

Panos
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Panosf.th

me:
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Girna.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Diamondst.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Agapisanlistia.th
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Rebecca1m.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Rebecca2.thARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Rebecca3y.th

i know it's late, but just wanna say that first one is by me Wink
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:22 am

lol @ Xorevmentas rofl rofl rofl
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:31 am

Where were you like 3 years ago when I made that? I asked someone how to say "Dancing With My Shadow" and I obviously misread what they said. Then JohnGreek thought it said "Skyla Mou" which apparently means My Bitch or something. Pfft, I think it's good minus the bad spelling!
jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Giannis Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:48 am

jantzen wrote:Where were you like 3 years ago when I made that? I asked someone how to say "Dancing With My Shadow" and I obviously misread what they said. Then JohnGreek thought it said "Skyla Mou" which apparently means My Bitch or something. Pfft, I think it's good minus the bad spelling!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

my bitch LOL LOL LOL

poor chris!!!
Giannis
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603
<b>Location</b> East Attica, GR

https://www.facebook.com/giannis

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:51 am

You know Giannis I think it was you I asked for the correct spelling, I didn't want to name a shame before but that boat has sailed. It was either you or Demos!
jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Giannis Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:05 am

there is no way i would give you wrong spelling chris!!!
why would i do this anyway
Giannis
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:12 am

Where were you like 3 years ago when I made that? I asked someone how to say "Dancing With My Shadow" and I obviously misread what they said. Then JohnGreek thought it said "Skyla Mou" which apparently means My Bitch or something. Pfft, I think it's good minus the bad spelling!

Keep Paparizouing!
jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:16 am

I sent it!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:23 am

jantzen wrote:Where were you like 3 years ago when I made that? I asked someone how to say "Dancing With My Shadow" and I obviously misread what they said. Then JohnGreek thought it said "Skyla Mou" which apparently means My Bitch or something. Pfft, I think it's good minus the bad spelling!

I remember that, but isn't the skyla one
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:24 am

skyla? what's that again?
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:33 am

It is Thomas, that's the only one I've ever made with "SKIA" in the title!
jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Giannis Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:45 am

well chris, just wanted to remove any suspicion to you and anyone else.. i couldnt forgive myself anyway if i had given you wrong info and now they have been sent to helena herself!

so take a look here, i searched again all the threads on the old forum and here's what i found:

(its in the old Paparicious Zone, topic named 'Fanmade DVD and CD covers', pgs.16-17-18: link)

Spoiler:

(the last post i added it to show you that you ignored my last warning that the title is still wrong and moved on to new covers)
just to clear any doubts, you know smile
Giannis
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:49 am

lol! you're crazy Giannis. I know you gave me the correct information it was my fault I got it wrong lol!
jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:51 am

sorry for the offtopic, but where can I get the pic used for Teardrops artwork?
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983

Back to top Go down

Post  Giannis Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:52 am

jantzen wrote:lol! you're crazy Giannis. I know you gave me the correct information it was my fault I got it wrong lol!

big grin big grin
Giannis
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:53 am

It's one of Reb's a magazine scans, I think it was "Celebrity", it's a cropped image anyway because Giannis Marketakis is holding onto her arms.
jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:10 am

Chris can you post them all at the artworks thread please ? Akos Favourite
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Giannis Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:13 am

if you use the link i posted you will find most of them in this thread on the old forum, as long as you were a pzone member of course
Giannis
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:23 am

Giannis wrote:if you use the link i posted you will find most of them in this thread on the old forum, as long as you were a pzone member of course
i wasn't
so I also please you, Chris!
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:28 am

Giannis wrote:if you use the link i posted you will find most of them in this thread on the old forum, as long as you were a pzone member of course
I am not!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad So please someone post them!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:37 pm

My computer broke a few weeks ago so I lost everything that was on it. Last night I looked at the P-Zone at PaparizouPlace Forum and through my old image hosts and saved well over 100 photos so I have compressed 108 of my artworks into 1 file Here
These are the photos included, some may be duplicates.
ARTWORKS TO BE GIVEN TO ELENA AT THE CONCERT IN ATHENS (Overhanded) - Page 2 Paparizouart.th

I realised I don't make nearly as many artworks as I used to Embarassed
jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Great! Thanks a lot!!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:15 am

thanx!
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofia Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:20 am

thanks!
Sofia
Sofia
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 884
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2