Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

10/7 - Live at Tihero Evrou [Fisika Mazi - Summer Tour 2010]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10/7 - Live at Tihero Evrou [Fisika Mazi - Summer Tour 2010]

Post  Panagiotis on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Gigolo & Tou erota to Ema

Porta gia ton Ourano

Short Speech, Treli Kardia [Remix] & Pirotexnimata

Sweet Dreams [Beyonce Cover], Den Allazo & Se poion Na miliso [+ short part from Idaniko Fili]

Idaniko Fili & Short Speech (about Girna)

Girna me sto xtes [part 1]

Girna me sto xtes [part 2]

Dancing without Music, Mambo [Remix] & The Game of Love [Remix]

To fili tis Zois

Panagiotis wrote:Na xipnao kai na 'mai mazi sou, Mazi Sou & Filarakia

Porta Gia ton Ourano & Short Speech


Last edited by Panagiotis on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 10/7 - Live at Tihero Evrou [Fisika Mazi - Summer Tour 2010]

Post  J on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:49 am

thanks Panos smile
avatar
J
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1081
<b>Location</b>

http://paparizouturkey.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 10/7 - Live at Tihero Evrou [Fisika Mazi - Summer Tour 2010]

Post  Panagiotis on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:06 am

Na xipnao kai na 'mai mazi sou, Mazi Sou & Filarakia

Porta Gia ton Ourano & Short Speech

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 10/7 - Live at Tihero Evrou [Fisika Mazi - Summer Tour 2010]

Post  alene on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:27 am

thanks Pano!
avatar
alene
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: 10/7 - Live at Tihero Evrou [Fisika Mazi - Summer Tour 2010]

Post  Labros! on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:59 am

Thanks Panos for the videos!

but, shouldn't these be in the fysika mazi topic (created by Mart) ?

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: 10/7 - Live at Tihero Evrou [Fisika Mazi - Summer Tour 2010]

Post  Panagiotis on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:04 am

Labros! wrote:Thanks Panos for the videos!

but, shouldn't these be in the fysika mazi topic (created by Mart) ?
it's not so easy to find videos there, so I created a new topic.. Maybe we should add the videos of the next 2 concerts here, and continue it like this. 3 concerts per topic. Wink

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 10/7 - Live at Tihero Evrou [Fisika Mazi - Summer Tour 2010]

Post  Labros! on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:07 am

Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:Thanks Panos for the videos!

but, shouldn't these be in the fysika mazi topic (created by Mart) ?
it's not so easy to find videos there, so I created a new topic.. Maybe we should add the videos of the next 2 concerts here, and continue it like this. 3 concerts per topic. Wink
I agree with this.I believe that each big concert deserves one topic (one at videos, one at pictures etc) and the concerts in smaller cities in one topic together or like you said 3 concerts per topic.

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: 10/7 - Live at Tihero Evrou [Fisika Mazi - Summer Tour 2010]

Post  Panagiotis on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:08 am

Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:Thanks Panos for the videos!

but, shouldn't these be in the fysika mazi topic (created by Mart) ?
it's not so easy to find videos there, so I created a new topic.. Maybe we should add the videos of the next 2 concerts here, and continue it like this. 3 concerts per topic. Wink
I agree with this.I believe that each big concert deserves one topic (one at videos, one at pictures etc) and the concerts in smaller cities in one topic together or like you said 3 concerts per topic.
smaller cities? I think that they have chosen only big cities. Anyway, the mods will decide.

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 10/7 - Live at Tihero Evrou [Fisika Mazi - Summer Tour 2010]

Post  Labros! on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:17 am

Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:Thanks Panos for the videos!

but, shouldn't these be in the fysika mazi topic (created by Mart) ?
it's not so easy to find videos there, so I created a new topic.. Maybe we should add the videos of the next 2 concerts here, and continue it like this. 3 concerts per topic. Wink
I agree with this.I believe that each big concert deserves one topic (one at videos, one at pictures etc) and the concerts in smaller cities in one topic together or like you said 3 concerts per topic.
smaller cities? I think that they have chosen only big cities. Anyway, the mods will decide.
actually I meant that when we have many pictures/videos from a concert (like the Athens Concert) we should create a new topic

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: 10/7 - Live at Tihero Evrou [Fisika Mazi - Summer Tour 2010]

Post  Panagiotis on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:15 pm

An Isouna Agapi, San ki Esena & Porta gia ton Ourano

Intro, An Isouna Agapi, San Ki Esena

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 10/7 - Live at Tihero Evrou [Fisika Mazi - Summer Tour 2010]

Post  Panagiotis on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Arriving at the Airport of Tihero

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 10/7 - Live at Tihero Evrou [Fisika Mazi - Summer Tour 2010]

Post  Labros! on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:26 pm

great thanx!

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: 10/7 - Live at Tihero Evrou [Fisika Mazi - Summer Tour 2010]

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:45 pm

thanks!! Very Happy
avatar
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

http://ask.fm/VickyNicolaou

Back to top Go down

Re: 10/7 - Live at Tihero Evrou [Fisika Mazi - Summer Tour 2010]

Post  lana on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:31 pm

Thanks for video!!! sunny Very Happy
avatar
lana
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 216
<b>Location</b> Latvia

Back to top Go down

Re: 10/7 - Live at Tihero Evrou [Fisika Mazi - Summer Tour 2010]

Post  Panagiotis on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:44 am

Paradeigmatos Harin (Start and And of the Video) - interrupted by a lot of you are sweet words from the reporter -

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 10/7 - Live at Tihero Evrou [Fisika Mazi - Summer Tour 2010]

Post  Evangelia on Tue May 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Panagiotis wrote:Arriving at the Airport of Tihero

I am here!!! I give the rose!! number one big grin




avatar
Evangelia
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 191
<b>Location</b> Greece

http://www.helenapaparizouclub.gr

Back to top Go down

Re: 10/7 - Live at Tihero Evrou [Fisika Mazi - Summer Tour 2010]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum