Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

+20
Ramin Moran [Bosley]
paparizikos
Mr. X
Mr. Dolce
Lalore02
Angry Master League Nerd
Martako!
Rania
Nikos
Miss KA
Giannis
jantzen
Radiowave
J
Besamiculo
Akos Kirsch
Volkova
Tiago
Labros!
Panagiotis
24 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!] - Page 5 Empty Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:45 am

Panagiotis wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:well I won't travel to so many countries in a row in the near future for sure :S
but I have an idea. we could send a song from her to foreign radios and discos via e-mail. Maybe it would have the same effect.
you and friends in your town.
Everyone in his/hers town! If you could find anyone?

you mean you want me to print some flyers and put those papers with her face and other things on the street?
look nowhere near me is another fan here and alone I won't do such thing. lol
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!] - Page 5 Empty Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  J Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:49 am

Panagiotis wrote:
J wrote:i would but i can't do it alone. (i'm shy plus istanbul is a huge city Very Happy ) maybe if other turkish people here are willing to hand out flyers with me, we could do it.
If you go to a very central place that none pays attention to the faces or something?

i will but the problem is that my school is right there on that center but i'll try to trick some of my friends into this. i'll tell them it will be fun Very Happy although like i said me being shy is not the only problem there are like 4 or 5 big centers here and i can only go to 2 of them.
J
J
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1081
<b>Location</b>

http://paparizouturkey.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:07 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:well I won't travel to so many countries in a row in the near future for sure :S
but I have an idea. we could send a song from her to foreign radios and discos via e-mail. Maybe it would have the same effect.
you and friends in your town.
Everyone in his/hers town! If you could find anyone?

you mean you want me to print some flyers and put those papers with her face and other things on the street?
look nowhere near me is another fan here and alone I won't do such thing. lol
I 'll print the fliers and mail them to all of you. I mean sitting in a place, and giving of fliers. What about taking a friend just for fun? lol! Anyway, you will do whatever you want. But everyone, please let us know because, we should decide where we should emphasize.
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:25 am

I can give out fliers for 5 euros/hour. Let me know Keep Paparizouing!
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:13 pm

Se Vrizw wrote:I can give out fliers for 5 euros/hour. Let me know Keep Paparizouing!
and where will you give them smart Tsouvli? huh?
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Panagiotis wrote:
Se Vrizw wrote:I can give out fliers for 5 euros/hour. Let me know Keep Paparizouing!

Downtown!
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:13 pm

Se Vrizw wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:

Downtown!
Downtown? I think you should join George! lol! Ask sony to pay you lol!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:15 am

we need some form of clothing like a t shirt
as the uk is cold i suggest a sweater/hoodie
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

HTTP://PAPARIZOUCENTRAL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:04 am

about T-shirts - it's a great idea! I think I should make one with Helena. It's not expensive, so, it's a really good idea.
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:09 am

Radiowave wrote:about T-shirts - it's a great idea! I think I should make one with Helena. It's not expensive, so, it's a really good idea.
should we make a specific design?
anyway, here in Greece are 15 euros a T-shirt :(
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:11 am

Panagiotis wrote:
Radiowave wrote:about T-shirts - it's a great idea! I think I should make one with Helena. It's not expensive, so, it's a really good idea.
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid u r crazy there!

I think we should
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:15 am

So Ideas so far:
- Everyone from each country gives off fliers
- Youtube Videos
- T-shirt Printing
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramin Moran [Bosley] Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:16 am

Has anyone heard of PopJusticeHiFi? - http://www.popjusticehi.fi/

They're a small London based Label who are looking to release singles - I'm going to email them about Dancing Without Music and suggest they release it. - Its the sound they're looking for!

I am also going to e-mail radio stations throughout the UK and attempt to get them playing the song...

What do we think?
Ramin Moran [Bosley]
Ramin Moran [Bosley]
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 359
<b>Location</b> United Kingdom

http://fansofmelodifestivalen.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  J Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:38 am

Panagiotis wrote:

that's too much! we have it half that price here.
J
J
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1081
<b>Location</b>

http://paparizouturkey.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:50 am

J wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:

that's too much! we have it half that price here.

WTF?? You are being ripped off. I'm sure in other places it's cheaper dislike
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:42 am

i think we should promote her in: the UK, Greece, Cyprus...and in all the other EU countries!! lol!
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

http://ask.fm/VickyNicolaou

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:28 am

in london there is a large greek and greek cypriot community
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:56 pm

Mart! wrote:in london there is a large greek and greek cypriot community
i know Wink thats why i said the UK as well!! Very Happy
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:00 pm

if we ask nicely in all the greek owned establishements. maybe they will put a poster or flier in their windows. problem with that is here the shops and cafes etc are mainly run by turks
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:17 pm

Mart! wrote:if we ask nicely in all the greek owned establishements. maybe they will put a poster or flier in their windows. problem with that is here the shops and cafes etc are mainly run by turks
turks? Really?hm, and what's the problem?
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:42 pm

Mart! wrote:if we ask nicely in all the greek owned establishements. maybe they will put a poster or flier in their windows. problem with that is here the shops and cafes etc are mainly run by turks

Then we should change her name to Helena Paparizoglou welcome smile
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:51 am

Se Vrizw wrote:

Then we should change her name to Helena Paparizoglou welcome smile

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Anne
Anne
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 109
<b>Location</b> Denmark

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:08 am

Panagiotis wrote:

because there is still problems among some greeks and turks. i dont want to get into a political debate
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:09 am

Mart! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:

because there is still problems among some greeks and turks. i dont want to get into a political debate
lol! you won't. There are problems, but that's art.
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:10 am

Panagiotis wrote:
Mart! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:

i dont think were on the same page here. in fact i think your in a totally different book!
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:29 am

Mart! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Mart! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:

i dont think were on the same page here. in fact i think your in a totally different book!
ha! so get me back to the library!
in fact, is there any problem with Turks and Greeks in London?
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:41 am

they live together becuase they have to but one of my aunties would never buy groceries from a turkish shop for example. the older generation still have the hate (but some have good reason - one of my uncles had an apartment block until 1974). the younger generation seem to not have it as much and stick together!
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:51 am

ok. we should do the most we can!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Mart! wrote:they live together becuase they have to but one of my aunties would never buy groceries from a turkish shop for example. the older generation still have the hate (but some have good reason - one of my uncles had an apartment block until 1974). the younger generation seem to not have it as much and stick together!
u should see how much Cypriots hate turks over here!!!! affraid
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:16 pm

The voting is over. I 'll count the votes and I will post them here at first.
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:36 am

Panagiotis wrote:The voting is over. I 'll count the votes and I will post them here at first.
clap thankuuuuu!!!! number one
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 am

how many songs do you think there should be at the promo?
Here are the results:
Heroes - 10 votes
Teardrops - 10 votes
Seven Days - 5 Votes
It's gone tomorrow - 3 votes
Dancing withou Music - 11 votes
Carpe Diem - 2 votes
Mambo - 11 votes
The game of Love - 7 votes
The light in our Soul - 9 votes
Heart of Mine, Voulez Vous, O.K., Gigolo, Let me let Go & If you believe me - 1 vote each
A brighter Day - 3 votes
Together Forever - 4 votes
I don't want you here anymore - 2 votes
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:44 pm

3 - one fast, one slow, one breathtaking
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:13 pm

TinaCZ wrote:3 - one fast, one slow, one breathtaking
really?
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:30 pm

lol Panos. better don't take me seriously today. I'm in terrific mood.
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:38 pm

TinaCZ wrote:lol Panos. better don't take me seriously today. I'm in terrific mood.
ok! Have a great day keep this mood!!!!!!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Mambo, Teardrops and Heroes Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:16 pm

So we got all we want?
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Seva9 Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:44 am

zore_riot wrote:

Mambo, Teardrops and Heroes Very Happy

the three best of Elena's songs cheers
Seva9
Seva9
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 68
<b>Location</b> Budapest

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:24 am

Okay so I just want to inject a bit of reality here.
Yes I think this is a great idea ... BUT ... If you make promo videos using Elena's songs/Hand out flyers with Elena's pictures on and Sony Music find out they will take action, they don't care if it's promotion or whatever it's copyright infringement which is illegal!
jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932

https://www.facebook.com/theimpecuniosityofman

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:12 am

jantzen wrote:Okay so I just want to inject a bit of reality here.
Yes I think this is a great idea ... BUT ... If you make promo videos using Elena's songs/Hand out flyers with Elena's pictures on and Sony Music find out they will take action, they don't care if it's promotion or whatever it's copyright infringement which is illegal!

A) Sony don't own Elena's pictures.
B) Promo videos are not illegal and won't be deleted on youtube or any other streaming site.
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:00 am

Se Vrizw wrote:
jantzen wrote:Okay so I just want to inject a bit of reality here.

A) Sony don't own Elena's pictures.
B) Promo videos are not illegal and won't be deleted on youtube or any other streaming site.
Keep Paparizouing! winner
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:01 am

but you cannot use pics without permission
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:08 am

Mart! wrote:but you cannot use pics without permission
we will ask the photographer. And anyway, I don;t think we will have such problems.
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:26 am

Mart! wrote:but you cannot use pics without permission

of course you can, as long as theyre not leaked outtakes
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:43 pm

The images are copyrighted to whoever owns them, ie; the image in the header is copyrighted to Must Magazine, George Kalfamanolis would have signed over the copyright when he got paid, that's why photographers tend not to be very helpful when people ask them for photos. As for the promo videos, Sony Music are notorious for deleting content or blocking it in every country except Outer Mongolia, especially on YouTube due to copyright infringement.
jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932

https://www.facebook.com/theimpecuniosityofman

Back to top Go down

Post  Lalore02 Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:55 pm

jantzen wrote:The images are copyrighted to whoever owns them, ie; the image in the header is copyrighted to Must Magazine, George Kalfamanolis would have signed over the copyright when he got paid, that's why photographers tend not to be very helpful when people ask them for photos. As for the promo videos, Sony Music are notorious for deleting content or blocking it in every country except Outer Mongolia, especially on YouTube due to copyright infringement.

Yes... Now I have problems with my new videos on Youtube and Sony....
Lalore02
Lalore02
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1104
<b>Location</b> Spain

http://awards.lalore02.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5