Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Akos Kirsch on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:11 pm

maybe we should post the group on her official FB page too don't you think:) Cause she and her team usually check that:)

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Panagiotis on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:12 pm

I have already done this, but it says that this message will be shown in a "filter" called "others" scratch

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Akos Kirsch on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:15 pm

of course. That's the place where the fans can post. But that's ok:)

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Panagiotis on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:19 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:of course. That's the place where the fans can post. But that's ok:)
And who can see this?
Edit: Maybe I should post it here: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=139781492709979&v=app_2373072738&ref=ts#!/pages/ELENA-PAPARIZOU-OFFICIAL-PAGE/164791110033?v=box_3&ref=ts

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Labros! on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:20 pm

Panagiotis wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:of course. That's the place where the fans can post. But that's ok:)
And who can see this?
maybe we should ask Koutrakis to post the link...but can't Reb also post there as 'ELENA PAPARIZOU - OFFICIAL PAGE'?

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Panagiotis on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:23 pm

Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:of course. That's the place where the fans can post. But that's ok:)
And who can see this?
maybe we should ask Koutrakis to post the link...but can't Reb also post there as 'ELENA PAPARIZOU - OFFICIAL PAGE'?
Reb can?

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Labros! on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:25 pm

Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:of course. That's the place where the fans can post. But that's ok:)
And who can see this?
maybe we should ask Koutrakis to post the link...but can't Reb also post there as 'ELENA PAPARIZOU - OFFICIAL PAGE'?
Reb can?
I think so...
When she created the group about thalassa dvd release she asked someone to post the link on the official fb page'coz she could post only as ELENA PAPARIZOU - OFFICIAL PAGE

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Panagiotis on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:35 pm

Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:of course. That's the place where the fans can post. But that's ok:)
And who can see this?
maybe we should ask Koutrakis to post the link...but can't Reb also post there as 'ELENA PAPARIZOU - OFFICIAL PAGE'?
Reb can?
I think so...
When she created the group about thalassa dvd release she asked someone to post the link on the official fb page'coz she could post only as ELENA PAPARIZOU - OFFICIAL PAGE
She doesn't even know about the group, and I don't think it's write to post it.. And I am sure that we will have new problems with the "one and only" fan club!

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Labros! on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:of course. That's the place where the fans can post. But that's ok:)
And who can see this?
maybe we should ask Koutrakis to post the link...but can't Reb also post there as 'ELENA PAPARIZOU - OFFICIAL PAGE'?
Reb can?
I think so...
When she created the group about thalassa dvd release she asked someone to post the link on the official fb page'coz she could post only as ELENA PAPARIZOU - OFFICIAL PAGE
She doesn't even know about the group, and I don't think it's write to post it.. And I am sure that we will have new problems with the "one and only" fan club!
I was talking about the thalassa dvd release group!She asked someone to post the link (for the thalassa group) 'coz she didn't want to post it as official page but as a fan!

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Radiowave on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:31 am

148 members! Keep Paparizouing!
Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing!
avatar
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Panagiotis on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:33 am

Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:of course. That's the place where the fans can post. But that's ok:)
And who can see this?
maybe we should ask Koutrakis to post the link...but can't Reb also post there as 'ELENA PAPARIZOU - OFFICIAL PAGE'?
Reb can?
I think so...
When she created the group about thalassa dvd release she asked someone to post the link on the official fb page'coz she could post only as ELENA PAPARIZOU - OFFICIAL PAGE
She doesn't even know about the group, and I don't think it's write to post it.. And I am sure that we will have new problems with the "one and only" fan club!
I was talking about the thalassa dvd release group!She asked someone to post the link (for the thalassa group) 'coz she didn't want to post it as official page but as a fan!
I know, but I think we shouldn't post there as HELENA PAPARIZOU - OFFICIAL PAGE without asking first, and I am afraid that if Koutrakis find out the group will ask for deletion for a stupid reason.

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Tiago on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:37 am

I'll send the link to her twitter Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Panagiotis on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:38 am

zore_riot wrote:I'll send the link to her twitter Very Happy
Great! I am gonna check the fan club, where I posted the link for any reply.
edit: The one and only reply is: http://www.helenapaparizouclub.gr/forum/images/smilies/icon_thumbup.gif

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Labros! on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:40 am

Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:of course. That's the place where the fans can post. But that's ok:)
And who can see this?
maybe we should ask Koutrakis to post the link...but can't Reb also post there as 'ELENA PAPARIZOU - OFFICIAL PAGE'?
Reb can?
I think so...
When she created the group about thalassa dvd release she asked someone to post the link on the official fb page'coz she could post only as ELENA PAPARIZOU - OFFICIAL PAGE
She doesn't even know about the group, and I don't think it's write to post it.. And I am sure that we will have new problems with the "one and only" fan club!
I was talking about the thalassa dvd release group!She asked someone to post the link (for the thalassa group) 'coz she didn't want to post it as official page but as a fan!
I know, but I think we shouldn't post there as HELENA PAPARIZOU - OFFICIAL PAGE without asking first, and I am afraid that if Koutrakis find out the group will ask for deletion for a stupid reason.
I agree, but why do u think that Mr. Koutrakis will ask for deletion?


Last edited by Labros! on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:08 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Panagiotis on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:41 am

Radiowave wrote:148 members! Keep Paparizouing!
Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing!
yeah! the group is getting bigger comme de fou (sorry if I wrote that wrong)
Do you think that hard FB Promotion has helped?
PLEASE POST THE LINK IN YOUR PROFILE PAGES, SO THAT WE CAN GET ACTIVE SOON!!!!

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Panagiotis on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:42 am

Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:of course. That's the place where the fans can post. But that's ok:)
And who can see this?
maybe we should ask Koutrakis to post the link...but can't Reb also post there as 'ELENA PAPARIZOU - OFFICIAL PAGE'?
Reb can?
I think so...
When she created the group about thalassa dvd release she asked someone to post the link on the official fb page'coz she could post only as ELENA PAPARIZOU - OFFICIAL PAGE
She doesn't even know about the group, and I don't think it's write to post it.. And I am sure that we will have new problems with the "one and only" fan club!
I was talking about the thalassa dvd release group!She asked someone to post the link (for the thalassa group) 'coz she didn't want to post it as official page but as a fan!
I know, but I think we shouldn't post there as HELENA PAPARIZOU - OFFICIAL PAGE without asking first, and I am afraid that if Koutrakis find out the group will ask for deletion for a stupid reason.
I agree, but why do u think that Koutrakis will ask for deletion?
I don't know. They are crazy. They maybe liked the Idea, and take it for themselves.. And ask us to delete it for creating an official one.. Who knows.?

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Tiago on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:43 am

Yeah, it's better to change it..

_________________
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Labros! on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:45 am

zore_riot wrote:I'll send the link to her twitter Very Happy
why I can't retweet ur tweet?

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Panagiotis on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:46 am

Labros! wrote:
zore_riot wrote:I'll send the link to her twitter Very Happy
why I can't retweet ur tweet?
you got twitter?

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Labros! on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:47 am

Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
zore_riot wrote:I'll send the link to her twitter Very Happy
why I can't retweet ur tweet?
you got twitter?
of course!

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Panagiotis on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:49 am

Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
zore_riot wrote:I'll send the link to her twitter Very Happy
why I can't retweet ur tweet?
you got twitter?
of course!
link to add you?

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Labros! on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:51 am

Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
zore_riot wrote:I'll send the link to her twitter Very Happy
why I can't retweet ur tweet?
you got twitter?
of course!
link to add you?
http://twitter.com/Labros97

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Panagiotis on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:53 am

Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
zore_riot wrote:I'll send the link to her twitter Very Happy
why I can't retweet ur tweet?
you got twitter?
of course!
link to add you?
http://twitter.com/Labros97
added ya! Tiago also
username: paparizoumaniac


Last edited by Panagiotis on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Labros! on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:54 am

Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
zore_riot wrote:I'll send the link to her twitter Very Happy
why I can't retweet ur tweet?
you got twitter?
of course!
link to add you?
http://twitter.com/Labros97
added ya!
I'm following u, too
btw, the group now has over 150 members!

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Tiago on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:58 am

Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
zore_riot wrote:I'll send the link to her twitter Very Happy
why I can't retweet ur tweet?
you got twitter?
of course!
link to add you?
http://twitter.com/Labros97
added ya!
I'm following u, too
btw, the group now has over 150 members!

I follow you both :;P

_________________
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Panagiotis on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:02 am

Great! Back to the topic:
How do you think we should promote Helena when the members are enough (well, more than the ones we already have).
I had been thinking of a virtual promo tour in several countries Via YouTube, and posting links in several forums, sites e.t.c. any exciting ideas?

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Giannis on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:04 am

just watch your mouth guys about the official team/fanclub, dont forget that this is an area available even to people with zero posts!

it is a nice idea indeed, even though there are many pages dedicated to her on Facebook so there's not much we can do if she doesnt help us a bit Wink

_________________
* thank you Tedy! (avatar)
avatar
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603
<b>Location</b> East Attica, GR

http://www.facebook.com/giannis

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Panagiotis on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:07 am

Giannis wrote:just watch your mouth guys about the official team/fanclub, dont forget that this is an area available even to people with zero posts!

it is a nice idea indeed, even though there are many pages dedicated to her on Facebook so there's not much we can do if she doesnt help us a bit Wink
I think there are many chances for us to "prepare" an international way for Her. And about the Pages dedicated to Her, I don't think there is any page like this [international promotion e.t.c.]

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Giannis on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:11 am

lol all the fb pages promote her internationally
but the more the better i guess!

_________________
* thank you Tedy! (avatar)
avatar
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603
<b>Location</b> East Attica, GR

http://www.facebook.com/giannis

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Tiago on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:14 am

Giannis wrote:lol all the fb pages promote her internationally
but the more the better i guess!

You are missing something she said in the antenna interview probably. She said that Dancing without music was a teaser to see if fans want her international and we are showing her that yes Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Labros! on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:15 am

The basic aim of this group is to show to Helena that we want her to try an international career and that we support her.

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Panagiotis on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:15 am

Giannis wrote:lol all the fb pages promote her internationally
but the more the better i guess!
I agree, but if we make here a "line" of movements and others "steal" our idea or make theirs, they will do other things that won't be same us ours and interrupt what we have built, that won't be so good, and we won't achieve anything.

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Panagiotis on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:16 am

Labros! wrote:The basic aim of this group is to show to Helena that we want her to try an international career and that we support her.
not only labros No it's also to promote her international! "fans about Helena"!

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Labros! on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:18 am

Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:The basic aim of this group is to show to Helena that we want her to try an international career and that we support her.
not only labros No it's also to promote her international! "fans about Helena"!
That was the second aim, I thought.Firstly we have to show to Helena that we support her international steps and when the album comes we will be able to promote her more Very Happy

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Panagiotis on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:23 am

Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:The basic aim of this group is to show to Helena that we want her to try an international career and that we support her.
not only labros No it's also to promote her international! "fans about Helena"!
That was the second aim, I thought.Firstly we have to show to Helena that we support her international steps and when the album comes we will be able to promote her more Very Happy
there isn't a first and a second one.. we support both at the same time Wink Or at least, that was my idea when creating the group and telling to you. Wink

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Labros! on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:27 am

Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:The basic aim of this group is to show to Helena that we want her to try an international career and that we support her.
not only labros No it's also to promote her international! "fans about Helena"!
That was the second aim, I thought.Firstly we have to show to Helena that we support her international steps and when the album comes we will be able to promote her more Very Happy
there isn't a first and a second one.. we support both at the same time Wink Or at least, that was my idea when creating the group and telling to you. Wink
ok...two in one.It's better this way I guess smile

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Panagiotis on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:29 am

Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:The basic aim of this group is to show to Helena that we want her to try an international career and that we support her.
not only labros No it's also to promote her international! "fans about Helena"!
That was the second aim, I thought.Firstly we have to show to Helena that we support her international steps and when the album comes we will be able to promote her more Very Happy
there isn't a first and a second one.. we support both at the same time Wink Or at least, that was my idea when creating the group and telling to you. Wink
ok...two in one.It's better this way I guess smile
yep! like the shampoo! anyway! you [everyone] didn't tell me about any ideas and if you liked my idea of promoting..

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Giannis on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:29 am

lol @ her, cannot believe she is still wondering if we want her to go int or not!
fans would support any big step anyway, she should have known that by now
but we are here to show her big grin

_________________
* thank you Tedy! (avatar)
avatar
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603
<b>Location</b> East Attica, GR

http://www.facebook.com/giannis

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Panagiotis on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:30 am

Giannis wrote:lol @ her, cannot believe she is still wondering if we want her to go int or not!
fans would support any big step anyway, she should have known that by now
but we are here to show her big grin

Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:The basic aim of this group is to show to Helena that we want her to try an international career and that we support her.
not only labros No it's also to promote her international! "fans about Helena"!
Wink

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Labros! on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:35 am

Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:
Labros! wrote:The basic aim of this group is to show to Helena that we want her to try an international career and that we support her.
not only labros No it's also to promote her international! "fans about Helena"!
That was the second aim, I thought.Firstly we have to show to Helena that we support her international steps and when the album comes we will be able to promote her more Very Happy
there isn't a first and a second one.. we support both at the same time Wink Or at least, that was my idea when creating the group and telling to you. Wink
ok...two in one.It's better this way I guess smile
yep! like the shampoo! anyway! you [everyone] didn't tell me about any ideas and if you liked my idea of promoting..
yes, I liked your ideas but I can't think of any other way of promoting right now

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Panagiotis on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:47 am

So do you think that we should start creating videos? Everyone wishes to do it? lol! I could, but they would be so unprofessional.

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  J on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:59 am

zore_riot wrote:
You are missing something she said in the antenna interview probably. She said that Dancing without music was a teaser to see if fans want her international and we are showing her that yes Very Happy

i think you can post a dancing without music video as a little starter. it would show her that we definitely support her and show everyone that her songs are good. Wink

btw what kind of videos Panos?
avatar
J
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1081
<b>Location</b>

http://paparizouturkey.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Tiago on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:07 am

A best off would be great!

_________________
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Radiowave on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:07 pm

I can make, but I also am not a proffi.
You can check some my fanmade videos on my YT channel. username: markitavinnitskaya
but then I need to download her performances, cause I have only videoclips and some lives from Bouzouki (Iera Odos 2006, Fever 05/04) and Greek performances (AIA @ Madame Figaro, Akos' concert record and some parts of To parti arhizei). Wink
And I don't promise that I will be fast, 'cause I leave today and I come on next Monday only for some hours and leave again untill August 29th (but I will visit forum sometimes)
avatar
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Panagiotis on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:42 pm

J wrote:
zore_riot wrote:
You are missing something she said in the antenna interview probably. She said that Dancing without music was a teaser to see if fans want her international and we are showing her that yes Very Happy

i think you can post a dancing without music video as a little starter. it would show her that we definitely support her and show everyone that her songs are good. Wink

btw what kind of videos Panos?
I was thinking about promo videos for each European country (the bigger ones). Now I am not sure about the content, any ideas?

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Panagiotis on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:49 pm

Radiowave wrote:I can make, but I also am not a proffi.
You can check some my fanmade videos on my YT channel. username: markitavinnitskaya
but then I need to download her performances, cause I have only videoclips and some lives from Bouzouki (Iera Odos 2006, Fever 05/04) and Greek performances (AIA @ Madame Figaro, Akos' concert record and some parts of To parti arhizei). Wink
And I don't promise that I will be fast, 'cause I leave today and I come on next Monday only for some hours and leave again untill August 29th (but I will visit forum sometimes)
I think that we need some videos quickly, with more international performances... But your videos are really great!!!! I especially like Siga PSITHIRISTA one!

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Panagiotis on Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:39 am

Chris accepted to make the posters after finishing Akos book! So this is what I wrote to him:
Hey!
Plans changed a bit, can you please create two posters?
Well, here are some things must be done and must be written on it:
- We want one horizontal and one vertical banner
- Please use pictures from the recent Kalfamanolis Photoshoot (if you want any HQ and untagged Contact me to scan it - if I have it)
- I would like to be professional, and be like a tour poster from abroad Greece (I think you are into international music e.t.c. so you can make something). Except from this we want to be very very impressive with the first look at it!
- It must be written:
Helena Paparizou International Promo Tour [big font size]
Fans about Helena [ smaller ]
Powered by Paparizou Forum [small!]
You choose where you place them all, regarding your artwork, where it looks better, but please !!!! leave some space empty for writing the places and the dates each time [both of artworks] !!!!
Do you think there is something more we need to write?

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:42 am

I think these are enough:) but where do you need those posters?

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Panagiotis on Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:51 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:I think these are enough:) but where do you need those posters?
we will need them for the facebook, the videos and maybe external links where we are going to post the fb link e.t.c.
BTW, should we make a poll there, with which song would they like to be used in the videos?

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:52 am

oh I see. smile
yeah I think that's good idea

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena Paparizou - The International Support Team [Results Announced!]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum