Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your GATO & Tour concert Reviews (deadline: August 20)

+4
Panagiotis
javi_greek
Akos Kirsch
Miss KA
8 posters

Go down

Your GATO & Tour concert Reviews (deadline: August 20) Empty Your GATO & Tour concert Reviews (deadline: August 20)

Post  Miss KA Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:16 am

Please post here your reviews for the paparicious magazine, or send them to me by private message!

important: if you want to send me reviews in a word document and want to add pictures, please don't add the pictures within the word document but send them to me as extra files!!!

terms & conditions:

1. your review can be as long as you want.
a) about the gato album review, if you review it song-by-song the minimum is one sentence for each song and at least one sentence about the album as a whole. instead a song-for-song review you can also write a text and write only about some songs. The review should be at least 5 sentences, but there's no maximum lenght!
b) the concert review should be at least 5 sentences long. there's no maximum lenght.

2. while writing, please have in mind that a copy of the paparicious magazine might be handed over to Helena herself, so if you dislike anything, be polite lol! of course you can be critical (no one, except Mr. K. maybe) loves everything always, but please try to make it sound nicely still!

3. deadline: August 15

4. if you posted reviews in other threads in the past, please copy them here. no, don't send me a link to the thread, copy and paste your text!!! I always have enough work with the layout already! ;-)

5. any other ideas? suggestions for other kind of reviews or any other article are always welcome of course!

Last edited by Miss KA on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Your GATO & Tour concert Reviews (deadline: August 20) Empty Re: Your GATO & Tour concert Reviews (deadline: August 20)

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:19 am

lol... Mr. K ha? Very Happy
Alright I will try to make something:)
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Your GATO & Tour concert Reviews (deadline: August 20) Empty Re: Your GATO & Tour concert Reviews (deadline: August 20)

Post  javi_greek Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:14 am

I´m doing it Wink
javi_greek
javi_greek
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1542
<b>Location</b> spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:33 am

somehow I am getting very busy those days!
- Support team
- The reviews
- The translations
- Organizing my collection

But I 'll do it! Will you give that to Helena? Just to know the style I am going to write it.
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:10 am

Panagiotis wrote:somehow I am getting very busy those days!
- Support team
- The reviews
- The translations
- Organizing my collection

But I 'll do it! Will you give that to Helena? Just to know the style I am going to write it.

don't know yet. personally i don't wanna gve her any present but as representative of the forum i might give her the mag because it comes from her fans.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  javi_greek Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:52 pm

yeahhh please!!! jajaja I want her to laugh because my english jajaja
javi_greek
javi_greek
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1542
<b>Location</b> spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:53 pm

javi_greek wrote:yeahhh please!!! jajaja I want her to laugh because my english jajaja

dont worry. that can be corrected if it needs it
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

HTTP://PAPARIZOUCENTRAL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:15 pm

I'm in. When I'm done with it can I send it to you Mart, so you can see how the english is?
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:59 pm

of course Keep Paparizouing!
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:10 am

Mart! wrote:of course Keep Paparizouing!

Thanks smile
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:19 am

I have mine ready...
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:41 am

would you like me to check it?
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:49 am

Mart! wrote:would you like me to check it?
I don't have a problem! I 'll send it to you by PM!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:01 am

I'll participate.Can we make both album and concert review?
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:26 am

Labros! wrote:I'll participate.Can we make both album and concert review?

of course!

thank you Mart for your help!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:14 am

deadline august 20.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:22 am

You might find these useful.There are several album reviews posted there from various members!

https://paparizou.forumotion.net/polls-opinions-f3/giro-apo-t-oneiro-reviews-t1483.htm

This one has got our reviews shared before the album was out and we could only judge by the samples back then:

https://paparizou.forumotion.net/news-f4/gato-gato-baby-tiger-appreciation-treaty-organization-preview-t1453.htm

I will try to post my latest review as soon as possible cause I dont fully agree with my initial one.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:11 pm

Thanks Derek, I found my old review there.
Well, I'll do a few changes and send it to Reb smile
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:37 pm

last chance. thanks Derek.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down