Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention(Achtung) Paparizou Forum Buddies-How to change Language Options

+5
TinaCZ
PrincessCaro
Akos Kirsch
Miss KA
Derek
9 posters

Go down

Attention(Achtung) Paparizou Forum Buddies-How to change Language Options Empty Attention(Achtung) Paparizou Forum Buddies-How to change Language Options

Post  Derek Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:00 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

popcorn

Last edited by Derek on Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Attention(Achtung) Paparizou Forum Buddies-How to change Language Options Empty Re: Attention(Achtung) Paparizou Forum Buddies-How to change Language Options

Post  Miss KA Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:23 pm

lol! thanks Derek! rofl
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Attention(Achtung) Paparizou Forum Buddies-How to change Language Options Empty Re: Attention(Achtung) Paparizou Forum Buddies-How to change Language Options

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:50 pm

ACtually it is half english, half hungarian so it's okay for me Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:36 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:ACtually it is half english, half hungarian so it's okay for me Very Happy

It's called Hunglish!roflrofl
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:38 pm

I changed it now it's english only:) I chosed that one cause I get used to that. In hungarian it was very unfamilier.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessCaro Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:30 pm

but i still can't see it sadangel it's pretty annoying cause i'm not used to read in website in hebrew... i prefer in English or Greek... (better Greek xexexexe)
PrincessCaro
PrincessCaro
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 106
<b>Location</b> fairy land :)))

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:34 pm

u have to change it in your profile
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Giannis Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:34 pm

According to your IP Address it chooses automatically the language for that orange bar but the rest of the forum is in English. I've also changed it to English, thanks Derek!
Giannis
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603
<b>Location</b> East Attica, GR

https://www.facebook.com/giannis

Back to top Go down

Post  PrincessCaro Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:36 pm

i have changed it Very Happy i have found how to do it 2 seconds after i have posted the 1st messege smile
PrincessCaro
PrincessCaro
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 106
<b>Location</b> fairy land :)))

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:38 pm

PrincessCaro wrote:i have changed it Very Happy i have found how to do it 2 seconds after i have posted the 1st messege smile

Great! cheers
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:41 pm

Thanks Derek for this. Very Happy
I may change it, since mine is in Spanish and I was used to English lol I'll try later.
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:13 am

Thanks for this Derek. Greek look quite ridiculous. Άκου εκεί "Φόρουμ"
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:22 am

lol You are welcome guys! Very Happy
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:07 am

Mine is 50% English, 50% Portuguese and 100% working. Thanks.
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480
<b>Location</b> Allianz Arena

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=607860775&amp;amp;amp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down