Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entries for the Paparicious Magazine - Ideas

+5
lana
jantzen
J
TinaCZ
Miss KA
9 posters

Go down

Entries for the Paparicious Magazine - Ideas Empty Entries for the Paparicious Magazine - Ideas

Post  Miss KA Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:57 pm

into the next issue for autumn I would like to include several new things and I was wondering if you can help me with some of them. if you wanna do anything from the list below, please make a post here!

- important! please don't send me pdf files as I can't insert them to my program. send me either jpg's, png's or a word document. if you include pictures to the word document, please send the pictures included in addition to the document as seperate files!!! -

1. Beauty: take 2 or 3 pictures (face close ups of helena) and give them a topic - like "goddess make up" or "day and evening" (choosing 2 different pics, one with expressive make up and one with less) - explain how to do that make up by describing it or by a sketch

2. copy her style - take a few pictures of helena and chose the same or similar clothing by telling where to get it from, like Tina or Irem have already done in the past. or if you bought anything similar to elena's wardrobe, wear it, take a picture and send to me!

3. P-Art!!! design any artwork related to helena. split any pictures of her in pieces, put them together, paint her or do anything else - just try to do something very different, it shouldn't look like what we usually have for banners, signatures and avatars. I don't care about the proportions/size of the pic, but please make it bigger than 1000x1000 pxl.

4. Interview translations - anyone wanting to translate an interview? for example life&style 2010, or anything else?

5. music video concepts - design a music video for any Helena song you want to! if you need inspiration have a look at the current issue of paparicious!

6. write a tour review

7. send me a photo of your helena collection (ONE photo - take ONE pic of your whole collection please or combine the images by photoshop or another program yourself) - it can also be a small collection, that doesn't matter! it looks cool to see where on the whole world helena items are situated! please also write your country in the PM or email to me so I can write it on the picture (please don't write it on the picture yourself)

8. travel - have been anywhere interesting? I'm not so sure about how to design this, but if you want to, you can write a travel report. or write about your own country or city, what one can see or experience! please attach a few pics!

Last edited by Miss KA on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Entries for the Paparicious Magazine - Ideas Empty Re: Entries for the Paparicious Magazine - Ideas

Post  TinaCZ Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:54 pm

I wanted to do another "dress like Elena" page. I'm currently searching for a pic I could use. Plus I have an idea for an artwork. Dunno if I will be able to make it though.
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Entries for the Paparicious Magazine - Ideas Empty Re: Entries for the Paparicious Magazine - Ideas

Post  J Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:01 am

i might do another video concept smile
J
J
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1081
<b>Location</b>

http://paparizouturkey.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:33 am

u can also do what u did for the fan issue if u want. my "dress like Elena" is totally differente from yours.
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:14 am

thanks you both!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  J Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:16 am

TinaCZ wrote:I wanted to do another "dress like Elena" page. I'm currently searching for a pic I could use. Plus I have an idea for an artwork. Dunno if I will be able to make it though.

ok then i can try doing another ''steal that style'' page. but when should we send them to you Rebecca ?
J
J
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1081
<b>Location</b>

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:33 am

I think I might do a feature about Elena and her fans like I did the fans collage ages ago at PPF, something to show how Elena is making a "world" of difference to her fans around the globe, asking members why they are Elena's fans and what she means to them (obviously there'll be more than 2 questions but I will think of interesting questions to ask different people) and this could possible tie in with the photos of collections.
jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932
<b>Location</b> United Kingdom

https://www.facebook.com/theimpecuniosityofman

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:01 pm

jantzen wrote:I think I might do a feature about Elena and her fans like I did the fans collage ages ago at PPF, something to show how Elena is making a "world" of difference to her fans around the globe, asking members why they are Elena's fans and what she means to them (obviously there'll be more than 2 questions but I will think of interesting questions to ask different people) and this could possible tie in with the photos of collections.

great! just please try to make it in proper Din A4 size then, or double pages, as it sounds like it would be spread over more than a few pages ;-)

many thanks everyone.

30 of september is the deadline. fine with you?
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  lana Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:53 pm

I can write write about my country or city. Very Happy
lana
lana
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 216
<b>Location</b> Latvia

Back to top Go down

Post  J Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Miss KA wrote:

yes smile
J
J
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1081
<b>Location</b>

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Miss KA wrote:
jantzen wrote:I think I might do a feature about Elena and her fans like I did the fans collage ages ago at PPF, something to show how Elena is making a "world" of difference to her fans around the globe, asking members why they are Elena's fans and what she means to them (obviously there'll be more than 2 questions but I will think of interesting questions to ask different people) and this could possible tie in with the photos of collections.

great! just please try to make it in proper Din A4 size then, or double pages, as it sounds like it would be spread over more than a few pages ;-)

many thanks everyone.

I always try and make it look professional you know me Reb Very Happy
jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:21 am

lana wrote:I can write write about my country or city. Very Happy

great! many thanks!

jantzen wrote:
Miss KA wrote:

many thanks everyone.

I always try and make it look professional you know me Reb Very Happy

sure! i only said it cause once you layouted an interview or article and it was a bit wider so it wasn't so easy to insert. maybe the best is - addressing to everyone - if you do din a 4 pages (if you give me JPGs) let a bit of space to all borders so i can cut if necessary. i have also seen that different programs make different din a 4 pages although that actually shouldn't be like this. just to be sure i don't have to cut any text or important part of the picture.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:37 am

Well everytime I have done it I have just cleared the sample page you usually post and then created my page on that!
jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:11 pm

jantzen wrote:Well everytime I have done it I have just cleared the sample page you usually post and then created my page on that!

i guess my sample page was for printing only and not for the adobe illustrator. like i said, diffferent programs, different A4s - that's why I would be happy if anyone designing an A4 page could place the graphics and text in a way which allows cutting one or two centimeters at the borders.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:39 am

You can put the new deathmatch in the new magazine like you did with the GATO one
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:04 pm

when is the deadline?
Alexandra
Alexandra
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1227
<b>Location</b> Malawi,C.Africa

Back to top Go down

Post  J Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Miss KA wrote:
J
J
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1081
<b>Location</b>

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:28 pm

oops I didn't see that. Thanks
Alexandra
Alexandra
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1227
<b>Location</b> Malawi,C.Africa

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikos Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:21 pm

i have some time and i can translate an interview if you want. Which one would most people like to read?
Nikos
Nikos
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 298

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:49 am

Nikos wrote:i have some time and i can translate an interview if you want. Which one would most people like to read?

hard to say as we don't speak greek to judge what is most interesting. but what about life and style 2010? Very Happy
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikos Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:14 am

Miss KA wrote:
Nikos wrote:i have some time and i can translate an interview if you want. Which one would most people like to read?

hard to say as we don't speak greek to judge what is most interesting. but what about life and style 2010? Very Happy

Ok, i ll do that one. Do I have just to send it to you, or open a thread?

[points received for magazine transation]
Nikos
Nikos
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 298

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:55 am

Nikos wrote:
Miss KA wrote:

Ok, i ll do that one. Do I have just to send it to you, or open a thread?

please don't post it on the forum, only send it to me so the magazine has something new. many thanks!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:19 am

for the next issue i suggest to put a list actually all the alphabet and from each letter to tp characterize helena Keep Paparizouing! Is it good?
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down