Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

PLEASE READ - New rule for photo threads?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you want a new rule forbidding comments/thanks in the picture threads + ad a new photo comment thread?

58% 58% 
[ 14 ]
17% 17% 
[ 4 ]
25% 25% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 24

PLEASE READ - New rule for photo threads?

Post  Miss KA on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:01 am

I was wondering if we shouldn't set up a new rule for the picture threads. as you can see i have cleaned the summer tour 2010 picture thread - i made 4 pages out of 19 by moving all posts without new pictures to the basket.

I think that, because we have the option to gve points, it is not necessary to write thank you's. people can click on the + and thank this way.

It would make everything much easier to overview - no one had to go through 20 pages of thanks, comments and spam collecting togetheer all the pictures.

in addition, we would make a photo comment thread so if someone really wants to say anything original about a picture, or something funny, whatever, he/she can copy the picture to this thread and then post the comment in the same post.

I don't wanna do the same for media as I think that usually one media file is posted in a thread and the thread opening person usually updates the first post, so the media threads do not require such rule.

Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: PLEASE READ - New rule for photo threads?

Post  Besamiculo on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:08 am

yes, I want people not to post comments/thanks in the picture threads anymore
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:10 am

Se Vrizw wrote:yes, I want people not to post comments/thanks in the picture threads anymore

me too... i hadn't got much time recently and went completely crazy with those 20 or 50 pages picture threads with no idea which page i stopped saving in...

Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:12 am

Understandable.

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:14 am

I voted for the third option 'I don't really care so I let others decide'.
The comments and 'thanx' in the picture threads don't disturb me but the first option sounds good.

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:34 am

Labros! wrote:I voted for the third option 'I don't really care so I let others decide'.
The comments and 'thanx' in the picture threads don't disturb me but the first option sounds good.

How could they disturb you, there is no thread you haven't left a "thanx" yourself.
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:40 am

Se Vrizw wrote:
Labros! wrote:I voted for the third option 'I don't really care so I let others decide'.

How could they disturb you, there is no thread you haven't left a "thanx" yourself.
sorry, but when you post news, pictures, videos or anything don't you want to hear 'thanx'? I think that everyone wants to and from my point of view it isn't very fair to save pictures etc without giving points and saying thanks to the uploader. Wink

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:43 am

actually Labros it's really not necessary for you to say that "thanks" after a long absense. For example after I came back from holiday and visited the forum I saw every thread was active of course so I checked them and in the media and photo threads I saw hundreds of thanks from you Very Happy lol!

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:44 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:actually Labros it's really not necessary for you to say that "thanks" after a long absense. For example after I came back from holiday and visited the forum I saw every thread was active of course so I checked them and in the media and photo threads I saw hundreds of thanks from you Very Happy lol!
ok I'm sorry then Embarassed

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:47 am

no need to be sorry Labros smile It was only a suggestion:)

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:52 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:no need to be sorry Labros smile It was only a suggestion:)
I know Very Happy And I think you're right smile

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  J on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:03 am

i don't post much pics or videos so i don't know, but i just assume that people would like to see a 'thank you' with a + . but if it's so annoying i could stop saying thank you smile so i don't really care let the others decide . but if we're gonna stop saying thank you's we'll definitely gonna need a 'just photo comments' thread.
J
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1081
<b>Location</b>

http://paparizouturkey.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:27 am

J wrote:i don't post much pics or videos so i don't know, but i just assume that people would like to see a 'thank you' with a + . but if it's so annoying i could stop saying thank you smile so i don't really care let the others decide . but if we're gonna stop saying thank you's we'll definitely gonna need a 'just photo comments' thread.

on the one side i think that too, on the other side th uploader is usually one person, while the people who want to take pictures from a thread mght be 50 or 100 or even more. and they have to open every single page, some of them including not a single picture, in order to get them all.

that's why i want a common decision over it, it wouldbe stupid if 3 people for example keep posting thank you's and the others not, as people would think everyone except those 3 is unfriendly.

Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  J on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:43 am

Miss KA wrote:
J wrote:i don't post much pics or videos so i don't know, but i just assume that people would like to see a 'thank you' with a + . but if it's so annoying i could stop saying thank you smile so i don't really care let the others decide . but if we're gonna stop saying thank you's we'll definitely gonna need a 'just photo comments' thread.

on the one side i think that too, on the other side th uploader is usually one person, while the people who want to take pictures from a thread mght be 50 or 100 or even more. and they have to open every single page, some of them including not a single picture, in order to get them all.

that's why i want a common decision over it, it wouldbe stupid if 3 people for example keep posting thank you's and the others not, as people would think everyone except those 3 is unfriendly.

yes we definitely need a common decision. sometimes when i don't say 'thank you' i feel like i'm being rude even if i give a + . but actually saying 'thank you' is just spamming when we can give points, like you said.
J
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1081
<b>Location</b>

http://paparizouturkey.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:44 am

J wrote:
Miss KA wrote:

yes we definitely need a common decision. sometimes when i don't say 'thank you' i feel like i'm being rude even if i give a + . but actually saying 'thank you' is just spamming when we can give points, like you said.

that's the same way i feel.

Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago on Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:45 am

But doesn't this pose a problem?
What if we want to discuss something about the photo? We can't do it anymore?

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:04 am

zore_riot wrote:But doesn't this pose a problem?
What if we want to discuss something about the photo? We can't do it anymore?

i said previously and in the headline there will be a photo comment thread. if people wanna discuss about a picture they copy it to the photo comment thread and write. that also prevents from spam because it causes a bit of time to copy the photo so people only write what they find worth the effort ;-)

Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:15 pm

voted for the first. yes, sometimes it is really hard to find photos among 1000 of 'thank you' Wink
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Dolce on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:25 pm

yes, I want people not to post comments/thanks in the picture threads anymore but they can comment in the new photo comment thread.
Mr. Dolce
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1233
<b>Location</b> Canada

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:25 am

Voted for the 1st! I get sick and tired of posting thanks in every thread thanks.

Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Moldienut on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:36 am

There is a similar thing in Miranda's Koldun forum where comments on media is posted separately from the pics/videos posted so the media can be seen easily. I think your suggestion is a brilliant idea Reb because at least in the old forum I only wanted to get the pics I wanted and not read loads of comments which can take up a good few pages in between pictures. And here I think it should apply because of jokey conversations between some members here which can take up to a few pages and those conversations should be elsewhere where there is no interference with the important media people want.
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195
<b>Location</b> London, UK

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:17 pm

many thanks for your opinions everyone. i will still wait a little bit and then will set up the guidelines.

Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:28 am

I will wait until i got 25 votes, so 6 more.

Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:40 am

ok i guess we won't gain much more votes -when i got a bit more time i will set up some guideline regarding this subject. tonight is my holiday ;-)

Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:14 am

it would be nice to have a seperate comment photo thread, it would be easier to save, and find pictures. right now it's page after page with just "thank you's". in a ten page topic, it feels like only 20 % of the topic is pictures, the other 80 is the comments about them Wink
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top