Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far?

+8
paparizikos
Chris
altrig2004
Besamiculo
Akos Kirsch
Panagiotis
Labros!
Derek
12 posters

Go down

How many copies of Gyro Apo T' Oneiro have you got so far?

How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? Bar_left15%How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? Bar_right 15% 
[ 4 ]
How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? Bar_left8%How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? Bar_right 8% 
[ 2 ]
How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? Bar_left4%How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? Bar_right 4% 
[ 1 ]
How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? Bar_left27%How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? Bar_right 27% 
[ 7 ]
How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? Bar_left4%How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? Bar_right 4% 
[ 1 ]
How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? Bar_left19%How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? Bar_right 19% 
[ 5 ]
How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? Bar_left0%How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? Bar_left0%How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? Bar_left8%How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? Bar_right 8% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? Bar_left7%How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? Bar_right 7% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 26

How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? Empty How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far?

Post  Derek Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:19 am

Let's count how many copies of the latest album we have reached as a forum! Keep Paparizouing!

ps. Vote cancelling is allowed so in case you get more copies in the future you may come back and change your option! Keep Paparizouing!
ps 2. A digital copy of the album is valid in this poll. Wink

Please do tell your option below.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? Empty Re: How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far?

Post  Derek Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:26 am

1 of each (Deluxe edition + Real News).

Will probably be buying another 2 copies. Keep Paparizouing! 2-3 years ago a Deluxe edition of that sort wouldnt cost less than 23-25 E so it's a really good opportunity to get hold of some more copies and either offer them as Christmas presents (one of them) and keep the other one sealed as a back up (for myself).

Last edited by Derek on Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? Empty Re: How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far?

Post  Labros! Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:27 am

I've got one copy of the ''Real News'' edition and one of the Deluxe Edition.
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:57 am

other. 4 RealNews copies and 1 Deluxe Edition Razz
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:37 am

Panagiotis wrote:other. 4 RealNews copies and 1 Deluxe Edition Razz

Unusual "mix"! lol!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:46 am

I voted for the other opinion:

I have the delux edition and the bulgarian one.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:45 am

OMG I totally forgot of the Bulgarian edition this time!I just ruined my poll! lol!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:46 am

lol! Akosinator loves destryoing polls :p

good night Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:34 am

2 ("Real News" and a Deluxe edition)
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:18 pm

Oh yes I forgot also to mention the bulgarian. So I have 4 Real News 1 Deluxe and 1 Bulgarian. I have so many real news because I thought that it would be real hard to find another copy in 5 years if the one gets damaged. +I 've got my little sister here.
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  altrig2004 Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:34 am

I have the real news copy bu tI really wanna buy the deluxe edition!
altrig2004
altrig2004
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 22
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Only one (Deluxe Edition) in perfect careful situation
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  paparizikos Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:43 pm

real, deluxe and bulgarian.
paparizikos
paparizikos

<b>Posts</b> 2252
<b>Location</b> Greece

https://www.youtube.com/paparizikos

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:59 pm

Deluxe and Bulgarian How many copies of "Gyro Apo T' Oneiro" have you got so far? 612706
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostas Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:23 pm

From real news and the deluxe edition
Kostas
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:09 pm

I have zero. Razz Embarassed
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Svenskjäveln wrote:I have zero. Razz Embarassed

affraid poor, Samuel, cant you do sth to deliver it from a internet- music site , there in your country?
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:58 pm

Chris K wrote:
Svenskjäveln wrote:I have zero. Razz Embarassed

affraid poor, Samuel, cant you do sth to deliver it from a internet- music site , there in your country?

He isn't interested in her Greek songs, he only likes listening to songs with lyrics in a language he understands (despite the fact there are translations to most of her songs). evileye lol!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexPz Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:25 pm

3 (2 Deluxe editions and one "Real News")
AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down