Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latvia 2011 *Musiqq - Angel In Disguise*

3 posters

Go down

Latvia 2011 *Musiqq - Angel In Disguise* Empty Latvia 2011 *Musiqq - Angel In Disguise*

Post  Radiowave Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Here's the list of the songs http://www.eirovizija.lv/lat/eirodziesmas-2011-pusfinals/finals/
If you click on an artist's photo, song or artist name, you get on a page. Below the logo and menu you can see the player and listen to the song.
We'll have 2 semi-finals, 10 artists in 1st and 10 in the second. They'll be on Feb 5 and Feb 12 respectively. On Feb 19 there'll be a second chanse or something like this, I didn't really understand the ideo of it. And the final will take place on Feb 26.

Well, what can I say? There are some good songs and I hope Lauris Reiniks wins Eirodziesma this year, he's amazing and one of the most successful celebrities here this year. Of course, that song reminds of his super-hit Es skrienu see the videoclip for English version.
Also I kinda like some songs - "Hop", "Look Back At Me Again", "Beautiful World" and "Angel In Disguise".

Can't wait! But it will be really soon. cheers

Last edited by Radiowave on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Latvia 2011 *Musiqq - Angel In Disguise* Empty Re: Latvia 2011 *Musiqq - Angel In Disguise*

Post  Radiowave Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:43 am

Musiqq - Angel In Disguise. I like it a lot, it's my fav!
Here's their performance @ our semi, their performance @ final isn't available on YouTube yet.
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983

Back to top Go down

Latvia 2011 *Musiqq - Angel In Disguise* Empty Re: Latvia 2011 *Musiqq - Angel In Disguise*

Post  Derek Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:54 am

Not bad!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:57 am

ok, so, here's their performance in the final of our selection
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:05 am

I see a top-5 result for Latvia this year if not better! Wink
I've heard the song for a 2nd time and it's so damn catchy! Nice music too!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandora Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:58 am

I quite like it Very Happy Although I loved Banjo Laura No
Pandora
Pandora
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 538
<b>Location</b> England

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down