Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is the best song of Helena for you?

3% 3% 
[ 1 ]
3% 3% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
8% 8% 
[ 3 ]
5% 5% 
[ 2 ]
8% 8% 
[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
3% 3% 
[ 1 ]
3% 3% 
[ 1 ]
3% 3% 
[ 1 ]
3% 3% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
5% 5% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
24% 24% 
[ 9 ]
8% 8% 
[ 3 ]
3% 3% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
3% 3% 
[ 1 ]
5% 5% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
16% 16% 
[ 6 ]
 
Total Votes : 38

WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Mr. X on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:19 am

With the 25 singles of Helena in a career of 6 years, we can make a big poll to select the best single
avatar
Mr. X
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 542
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Besamiculo on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:31 am

Πόρτα για τον ουρανό
avatar
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Derek on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:50 am

Only one? I think it's impossible for me to vote. We need a multiple choice poll! Keep Paparizouing!

Plus you have forgotten to include a number of official singles such as A brighter day, 3 is a magic number, Fysika Mazi (Together Forever), Dancing without music, I Zilia Monaksia, not to mention the MAD awards and Secret Concert singles..
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Besamiculo on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:53 pm

Derek wrote:Only one? I think it's impossible for me to vote. We need a multiple choice poll! Keep Paparizouing!

Plus you have forgotten to include a number of official singles such as A brighter day, 3 is a magic number, Fysika Mazi (Together Forever), Dancing without music, I Zilia Monaksia, not to mention the MAD awards and Secret Concert singles..

Don't you think all these except Zilia Monaksia are redundant? They're either live songs or songs with no official videos. The poll would just get too crowded.
avatar
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Radiowave on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Porta Gia Ton Ourano. First of all, the song is just brillian, I adore the lyrics, the music, Helena's voice in it. And the videoclip for it is my favourite videoclip from Helena (maybe even my fav videoclip ever, I'm not sure now about this). Keep Paparizouing!
avatar
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Derek on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Se Vrizw wrote:
Derek wrote:Only one? I think it's impossible for me to vote. We need a multiple choice poll! Keep Paparizouing!

Plus you have forgotten to include a number of official singles such as A brighter day, 3 is a magic number, Fysika Mazi (Together Forever), Dancing without music, I Zilia Monaksia, not to mention the MAD awards and Secret Concert singles..

Don't you think all these except Zilia Monaksia are redundant? They're either live songs or songs with no official videos. The poll would just get too crowded.

Maybe, but when we decide to make a poll about the singles we include the songs that have been singles. Otherwise we can create a poll with a list of songs we like, or we'd like to see competing and all is fine. In other words, my problem is that this list is incomplete and the results cannot be as valuable. Remember how pissed I was when I forgot to add a couple of options to my polls. I am not trying to be mean or anything, only realistic. Plus it's so hard to pick just one. A poll always works better when you can vote for multiple options.
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Lara on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:35 am

I kardia sou petra. I knew Helena since Antique Opa opa, but I didn't like her. I started to like her because of I kardia sou petra, I just adore this song, the best she ever had.
avatar
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Besamiculo on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:42 am

Derek wrote:
Se Vrizw wrote:
Derek wrote:Only one? I think it's impossible for me to vote. We need a multiple choice poll! Keep Paparizouing!

Plus you have forgotten to include a number of official singles such as A brighter day, 3 is a magic number, Fysika Mazi (Together Forever), Dancing without music, I Zilia Monaksia, not to mention the MAD awards and Secret Concert singles..

Don't you think all these except Zilia Monaksia are redundant? They're either live songs or songs with no official videos. The poll would just get too crowded.

Maybe, but when we decide to make a poll about the singles we include the songs that have been singles. Otherwise we can create a poll with a list of songs we like, or we'd like to see competing and all is fine. In other words, my problem is that this list is incomplete and the results cannot be as valuable. Remember how pissed I was when I forgot to add a couple of options to my polls. I am not trying to be mean or anything, only realistic. Plus it's so hard to pick just one. A poll always works better when you can vote for multiple options.

Well you're not being realistic because most of the songs you claim to be singles are not even available to buy.
avatar
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Miranda on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:43 am

Porta gia ton ourano! smile

If i had choosen two more, it would have been Girna me sto xhtes and Piro Wink
avatar
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  sonya on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:10 pm

I voted for An Isouna Agapi, I just love this song, Helena's vocals are amazing, the lyrics are great! I also really love Gyrna but the original, the remix not so much. I Kardia Sou Petra is also an outstanding song and Porta is one of my favourites.
avatar
sonya
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 299
<b>Location</b> Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Alexandra on Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:48 pm

aaaaah!!! too many songs to choose from!!!

I'm torn between the light in our soul, mambo, teardrops, mazi sou, min fevgeis, to fili tis zois, porta gia ton ourano, piro and eisai i foni

I guess I'd say porta gia to ourano for now-although I keep changing my mind Wink
avatar
Alexandra
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1227
<b>Location</b> Malawi,C.Africa

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Tiago on Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:42 pm

It's just impossible to vote for only one song help me! help me!

Ok, Heroes followed very closely by Pirotehnimata, Porta Gia Ton Ourano and I Kardia Sou Petra

_________________
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  xruca on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:56 pm



avatar
xruca
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 59
<b>Location</b> Tripoli

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Radiowave on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:35 am

this one wasn't single
avatar
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Lalore02 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:52 am

Porta!! Very Happy

_________________


Thanks Alene!
avatar
Lalore02
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1104
<b>Location</b> Spain

http://awards.lalore02.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Besamiculo on Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:30 am

Radiowave wrote:this one wasn't single

Unfortunately :(
avatar
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  paparizoucrazy on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:35 am

Porta Gia Ton Ourano both the radio and Mad version!
avatar
paparizoucrazy
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 16
<b>Location</b> England

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Miss KA on Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:42 pm

an isouna agapi. great song, great promotion, great music video.

_________________

Click here to visit my photography page
avatar
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Pandora on Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:28 am

Anapantites Kliseis - I love other ones and would usually vote for them (Mambo! or Porta are examples), but this one never gets old for me Akos Favourite
avatar
Pandora
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 538
<b>Location</b> England

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Derek on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:16 am

Pandora wrote:Anapantites Kliseis - I love other ones and would usually vote for them (Mambo! or Porta are examples), but this one never gets old for me Akos Favourite

Yes it's literally a dance classic. Imo it's one of the best dance tracks by a Greek artist ever and among my favourite dance tunes world-wide.
"I don't want you here anymore" should have been a single off the album "My number one" released abroad.

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Evangelia on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:24 am

Mambo! ♥
avatar
Evangelia
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 191
<b>Location</b> Greece

http://www.helenapaparizouclub.gr

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Samuel on Sun May 01, 2011 10:46 pm

I would choose Allt jag vill or Genom krig och kärlek.
But they aren't an option in this poll, so i choose gigolo. I like heroes to.. but yeah.
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Panagiotis on Mon May 02, 2011 1:33 am

Swedish wrote:I would choose Allt jag vill or Genom krig och kärlek.
But they aren't an option in this poll, so i choose gigolo. I like heroes to.. but yeah.
Alt jag vill and Genom krig och karlek were not official singles. Keep Paparizouing!

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Maria90 on Mon May 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Mazi sou
avatar
Maria90
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 162
<b>Location</b> Moon

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Samuel on Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:35 pm

Panagiotis wrote:
Swedish wrote:I would choose Allt jag vill or Genom krig och kärlek.
But they aren't an option in this poll, so i choose gigolo. I like heroes to.. but yeah.
Alt jag vill and Genom krig och karlek were not official singles. Keep Paparizouing!

Embarassed
Might be that, then. ;)
Well. She have many good songs.. I don't really know if I chosed the right one, gigolo. It's good but she have another great songs to.
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Antique on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:12 pm

My Number One forever!!!
avatar
Antique
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1310
<b>Location</b> Armenia

http://www.facebook.com/tigran.alexanyan.35

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST SINGLE OF HELENA FOR YOU? (some singles missing)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum