Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  Miss KA on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:20 pm

see her as you have never seen her before....!!! mediafire.com ?3a0k18axp82plk0
avatar
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  Derek on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:02 pm

Good issue! Bravo Reb and everyone else who contributed to this issue! Very nicely done!

Just a little correction: Elena's first act doesn't last a bit over 1 hour but 55 mins. And the teardrops-ise i foni medley is part of the first act and not the 2nd one.
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  Miss KA on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Derek wrote:Good issue! Bravo Reb and everyone else who contributed to this issue! Very nicely done!

Just a little correction: Elena's first act doesn't last a bit over 1 hour but 55 mins. And the teardrops-ise i foni medley is part of the first act and not the 2nd one.

i think when we were there it was... hm. but i couldn't swear on it.
avatar
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  Derek on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:10 pm

This is interesting...if it was part of the second act. I hope this means they are working on the act and they are making any necessary changes..
But back to the Paparicious issue now..

I loved the idea of putting all the depressing lyrics of her songs in one place. That chapter (about the Fairy Queen) was very interesting to go through.
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  Miss KA on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:12 pm

Derek wrote:This is interesting...if it was part of the second act. I hope this means they are working on the act and they are making any necessary changes..
But back to the Paparicious issue now..

I loved the idea of putting all the depressing lyrics of her songs in one place. That chapter (about the Fairy Queen) was very interesting to go through.

there actually is a whole story behind but i didn't dare to publish it, so i let the pictures speak only. lol!

it's about the seperation of helena and paparizou and their re-unit.
avatar
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  Derek on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:15 pm

Sounds exciting Reb. Why didnt you dare to publish it?
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  Miss KA on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Derek wrote:Sounds exciting Reb. Why didnt you dare to publish it?

lol! because it could look like i was trying to say that helena is schizophrenic which I don't wanna say of course.
avatar
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  Derek on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Miss KA wrote:
Derek wrote:Sounds exciting Reb. Why didnt you dare to publish it?

lol! because it could look like i was trying to say that helena is schizophrenic which I don't wanna say of course.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

For some reason this sounds very funny. Like a fan using some lyrics from the artist's songs to say the artist itself is schizophrenic.
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  Miss KA on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:08 pm

Derek wrote:
Miss KA wrote:
Derek wrote:Sounds exciting Reb. Why didnt you dare to publish it?

lol! because it could look like i was trying to say that helena is schizophrenic which I don't wanna say of course.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

For some reason this sounds very funny. Like a fan using some lyrics from the artist's songs to say the artist itself is schizophrenic.

lol! sounds like star channel.

Helena in her lyrics:i love you = star channel: she's pregnant
avatar
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  Labros! on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:55 am

Miss KA wrote:
Derek wrote:
Miss KA wrote:
Derek wrote:Sounds exciting Reb. Why didnt you dare to publish it?

lol! because it could look like i was trying to say that helena is schizophrenic which I don't wanna say of course.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

For some reason this sounds very funny. Like a fan using some lyrics from the artist's songs to say the artist itself is schizophrenic.

lol! sounds like star channel.

Helena in her lyrics:i love you = star channel: she's pregnant
rofl rofl rofl
I'll downoad the magazine later btw and I'll tell you my opinion smile

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  Labros! on Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:53 am

Awesome! Well done once again! smile

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  alene on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:11 am

Labros! wrote:Awesome! Well done once again! smile
+1 clap The pics you took at Diogenis are awesome!

I hope next time I have free time to make something for an issue
avatar
alene
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  Tiago on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Great issue Reb Very Happy

I agree, amazing pictures, Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  Tia on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:26 am

I love it smile Nice work smile More and more and more Paparizou smile
avatar
Tia
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 48
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  TinaCZ on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:35 am

I didnt have much time to read it completely, but what I read so far was cool. Plus the artwork is just awesome.

_________________
avatar
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Re: Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  Miss KA on Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:46 am

thanks everyone sunny
avatar
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  alene on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:58 am

I cannot post a reply in the suitable thread (http://paparizou.forumotion.net/t2433-paparicious-magazine-look-for-help-looking-for-more-artworks-paintings-interviews) so I have to ask it here: Is there a deadline for the next issue?
smile
avatar
alene
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  TinaCZ on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:19 am

why can't u post? it's not locked.

_________________
avatar
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Re: Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  alene on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:24 am

TinaCZ wrote:why can't u post? it's not locked.
omg! I checked the thread again and now I can. I swear that I couldn't do it before 'cause there were not buttons to post a reply nor to quote a post. It is so weird :S scratch It wasn't locked but I also checked some other threads and they were like that, without buttons to do something. At least this one wasn't like that. What a mistery!
Now I feel like I spammed here dislike
avatar
alene
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  TinaCZ on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:25 am

No problem. The forum probably wasn' fully loaded and got stucked somewhere between.

_________________
avatar
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Re: Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  alene on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:27 am

TinaCZ wrote:No problem. The forum probably wasn' fully loaded and got stucked somewhere between.
that's good to know. Next time I'll take it into account. Thanks Wink
avatar
alene
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Great woman

Post  vladbebe2000 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:33 am

I like her as a singer,as a star bus also as a simple person.She is a great mom.Best thinks for her
avatar
vladbebe2000
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 10
<b>Location</b> hrththrth

Back to top Go down

Re: Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  Derek on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:27 am

vladbebe2000 wrote:I like her as a singer,as a star bus also as a simple person.She is a great mom.Best thinks for her

I think Star channel reports of the past have affected the P.N.A.! affraid

Welcome here btw! Very Happy
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  Samuel on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:31 am

vladbebe2000 wrote:I like her as a singer,as a star bus also as a simple person.She is a great mom.Best thinks for her

She maybe would be a good mom.. Razz

_________________
http://www.psforum.se
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Download: Paparicious 1-2011 - 3 Years of our Magazine

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum