Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

+28
TinaCZ
Gagi
Giannis
AlexPz
NiniaFresa
María_Spain
Jessica
Jovanna<3
Sofia
Martako!
gamze
Chris
Stathis
Samuel
TheLightinoursoul
sonya
ovel
lollipop!
lana
Ruben
Tedy
alene
Panagiotis
Labros!
Akos Kirsch
Derek
paparizikos
Marinos
32 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!) - Page 5 Empty Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Derek Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!) - Page 5 Empty Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:03 am

it's about her look? thanks btw
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Madame Figaro 2011
tv spot:

Credits to Xristina Stan who posted it on FB and I saw it Very Happy
What is she saying?
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  paparizikos Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:27 pm

paparizikos
paparizikos

<b>Posts</b> 2252
<b>Location</b> Greece

https://www.youtube.com/paparizikos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofia Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Sofia
Sofia
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 884
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Thanks for posting this! Elena looks breathtaking!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:31 pm

She looks amazing in the Madame Figaro advert. Thanks.
Ruben
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:56 pm

Translation of this video:

I stayed for four months in Sweden. And I didn't want to leave Greece, for holidays. I said "Where am I going? Will I go for vacation? I am not used to this way" I am used to work. The biggest vacation I 've taken is 2 weeks. It was the most important time I 've ever given to myself. And that wasn't like I am going to the sea or anything like that... I dedicated time to my family. I did different things. For example, I knew that at 16:00 my nephew would be back from school, then we would go for ice hokey and then for football.
I was asked from mr. Latsios and Ant1 to be a judge on Dancing on Ice, but I haven't accepted that yet because I have more plans. I like that Idea and I am thinking about it in a positive way. I just want to arrange my time with the other plans I 've got
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Thanks!!!!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Jovanna<3 Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:36 am

thnks!!!!! Very Happy
Jovanna<3
Jovanna<3
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2347
<b>Location</b> Thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Post  paparizikos Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:51 am

paparizikos
paparizikos

<b>Posts</b> 2252
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofia Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:25 pm

Sofia
Sofia
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 884
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:20 am

Thanks a lot! Keep Paparizouing!
Does she say something new or interesting? confused
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:06 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:Madame Figaro 2011
tv spot:

Credits to Xristina Stan who posted it on FB and I saw it Very Happy
What is she saying?

She says that she supports Madame Figaro's campaign against breast cancer because she wants to continue hoping, loving and living!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:07 am

Complete report:
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:21 pm

Tonight "Mazi Sou" will be placed among the top-30 most successful Greek love songs of the past decade on "Chart Show". Here is a teaser for tonight's show:

Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:26 pm

Derek wrote:Tonight "Mazi Sou" will be placed among the top-30 most successful Greek love songs of the past decade on "Chart Show". Here is a teaser for tonight's show:

I suppose that it will be in a very high position because as i remember it had a strong airplay
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:57 am

stathis wrote:
Derek wrote:Tonight "Mazi Sou" will be placed among the top-30 most successful Greek love songs of the past decade on "Chart Show". Here is a teaser for tonight's show:

I suppose that it will be in a very high position because as i remember it had a strong airplay

I hope so Stathi!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:44 am

i just saw it on youtube

Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  paparizikos Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:26 pm

paparizikos
paparizikos

<b>Posts</b> 2252
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:30 pm

Anything interesting said? Razz
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Swedish wrote:Anything interesting said? Razz

Not really. lol!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:06 pm

"al tzantiri news"is a comedy show which presents Lakis Lazopoulos (Greek famous comedician and actor) and in his videos a man in public laiki market claimed that he will vote Paparizou in politics..

lol!!!

Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:10 pm

politics? uhh... better not plz.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:33 am

Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:36 am

Thank you Labro
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:00 am

Labros! wrote:

If someone want to have this video --->download link
[video without text] mint quality

http://www.mediafire.com/?r81uoz4r4sc327l

General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!) - Page 5 Iii_ii10
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:19 am

Paparizakias wrote:"al tzantiri news"is a comedy show which presents Lakis Lazopoulos (Greek famous comedician and actor) and in his videos a man in public laiki market claimed that he will vote Paparizou in politics..

lol!!!

Akos Kirsch wrote:politics? uhh... better not plz.

It's not meant to be taken seriously. It was a funny response by him! lol!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:27 am

Tedy wrote:
Labros! wrote:

Thanks a lot guys!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:01 pm

thank for that STar video! I liked when she ran away, it was funny:)
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:10 pm

Derek wrote:
Tedy wrote:
Labros! wrote:

Thanks a lot guys!
sorry but just a warning! The video has just posted yesterday at the interview videos section |
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:57 am

Dancing on Ice Photoshoot:

Panagiotis wrote:
And a video:

Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  paparizikos Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:12 am

paparizikos
paparizikos

<b>Posts</b> 2252
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:23 am

Thanks George!! I think I haven't seen her looking prettier and more shining since 2008.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:30 am

Derek wrote:Thanks George!! I think I haven't seen her looking prettier and more shining since 2008.

She looks like she was in 2008 isn't she?
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:54 am

stathis wrote:
Derek wrote:Thanks George!! I think I haven't seen her looking prettier and more shining since 2008.

She looks like she was in 2008 isn't she?

I think she looks more like she did in 2007 (at least in the latest star channel report) but she hasn't looked any healthier than what I'm seeing from these videos tonight since 2008 cause since then her looks in my opinion went slightly downhill because of the extra kg she gained. Now she looks like she is back to her normal weight. Maybe with a full body picture I will be able to judge better but I think she looks more fit and healthy now compared to the 2009- 2011 era.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:51 am

Thanks a lot!

I know I've said it before many times, but I hadn't seen her so beautiful since a long time ago. She looks amazing! Really.
I love the way she tries to cut off the reporter at the end of the video: Filakia polla na 'ste kala ... Filakia Katerina, filakia!! lol! lol! rofl It was funny.
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:49 am

alene wrote:Thanks a lot!

I know I've said it before many times, but I hadn't seen her so beautiful since a long time ago. She looks amazing! Really.
I love the way she tries to cut off the reporter at the end of the video: Filakia polla na 'ste kala ... Filakia Katerina, filakia!! lol! lol! rofl It was funny.

I swear I've watched that bit maybe 10 times on repeat! lol! lol! big grin
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:06 am

Thanks!!
If i understand what she say maybe will be much more interesting to me! lol! lol! lol! lmao
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:09 am

Derek wrote:

Me too! That bit is so hilarious. She was really funny jajaja... I don't understand what she said but it's like "please, go away Katerina and leave alone!" big grin

I like to see Elena in that mood.
Ruben
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:31 am

Ruben wrote:
Derek wrote:

Me too! That bit is so hilarious. She was really funny jajaja... I don't understand what she said but it's like "please, go away Katerina and leave alone!" big grin

I find it particularly funny because the reporter tells her "you've become dangerously beautiful lately, what is the cause of that?" and then since she probably didn't want to answer any questions about her private life she avoided it with a sweet and fairly "guilty" laugh. big grin

She was in a really good mood indeed! Very Happy
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:31 pm

Derek wrote:
Ruben wrote:
Derek wrote:

I find it particularly funny because the reporter tells her "you've become dangerously beautiful lately, what is the cause of that?" and then since she probably didn't want to answer any questions about her private life she avoided it with a sweet and fairly "guilty" laugh. big grin

She was in a really good mood indeed! Very Happy

Thanks for telling Derek.
Ruben
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:33 pm

I like the "dangerously beautiful" part lol!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  María_Spain Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Can anyone translate what they say in the video, please? It seems very funny but I don't understand nothing.
Thank you guys... Keep Paparizouing!
María_Spain
María_Spain
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 398
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:20 am

mariagq wrote:Can anyone translate what they say in the video, please? It seems very funny but I don't understand nothing.
Thank you guys... Keep Paparizouing!

Here you have it:

Elena: "Oh here you are, how are you?"
Reporter: " How are you?"
Elena: "Fine!!"
Reporter: "How did the photoshoot go?"
Elena: "It went really good! I'm happy!"
Reporter: "Kostopoulos, Balatsinou, Kostalas..."
Elena: "..and the whole team is here, the production, too. Everything's perfect, everything is fine"
Reporter: "Tell me dear jury, will you give (the contestants) good scores"?
Elena: "If I will give (them) good scores? I believe so. If they deserve it. Actually I think all of them will work really hard which will lead them to a very good result."
Reporter: "Will you be strict?"
Elena: "I will be what I ought to be. What do you think?"
Elena: "I am not that strict, I'm alright."
Reporter: "Are we going to see 5 (out of 10) by you? How about 4? 3? 2? 1?"
Elena: " Nobody will ever see 1 coming from me. I'm sorry but we are all blessed from nature to be born talented in some area. You won't see 1 coming from me. That's it."
Reporter: "Which pair stands out for you really? Which one do you like?"
Elena: "I haven't seen all of them, unfortunately I can't answer that. We will talk about it when the time comes, on Saturday, not Saturday...Sunday"
Reporter: "Only a slight preference for one pair?"
Elena: "I haven't seen all of them dear Katerina, I can't answer that. Can I...? (trying to reach the car)"
Reporter: "You don't like just one? Just one pair? How about 2?"
Elena: "2? I have only seen 3 (I guess she means in the rehearsals she has attended), now the rest of them...I can't."
Reporter: "Is Dancing on Ice one of the best shows Elena?"
Elena: "Well, I think it's one of these shows which I never expected to see on Greek TV and I'm so happy that it will eventually take place. Very much so. "Power"! Many kisses, I wish all the best for you!"
Reporter: "I want to ask you this...you've become dangerously beautiful lately, what is the cause of this "re-newed image" Miss Paparizou?"
Elena: "No (laughs). Many kisses Katerina, many kisses. All the best to you, bye"
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:27 am

Many thanks Derek!!!! Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing!
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:39 am

Thanks for translate Derek. Very Happy
Ruben
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:41 am

You're welcome guys!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:22 am

omg! Thanks you very much!!! you are the best
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  María_Spain Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:40 am

Good job, Derek. Thank you very much. bravo
María_Spain
María_Spain
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 398
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next