Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Akos Kirsch on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:34 pm

well I doubt she wanted to offend her anyway.
Btw I can't believe that word is cannot be translated. lol!

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Kostas on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:35 pm

What a shame!!!This was the worst thing that Helena ever said!!!When i heard that i really had a collapsus.Where is your character Helena?For me is unforgivable such an important person to speak with such bad words on camera.I started to believe that maybe sometimes is really drunk and it's no rumous.
avatar
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Akos Kirsch on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Yeah what a shaem to be drunk in a party. Really. omg

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  paparizikos on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:Yeah what a shaem to be drunk in a party. Really. omg

it's a shame about the word, Natasa is a mother!
It's not so good to tell that, in public.
Helena is a sex-humorist, but I think she was kind of dizzy and couldn't realize her words, or how to express her opinion in safer words, anyway...

_________________

avatar
paparizikos
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 2252
<b>Location</b> Greece

http://Www.youtube.com/paparizikos

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Akos Kirsch on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:46 pm

paparizikos wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:Yeah what a shaem to be drunk in a party. Really. omg

it's a shame about the word, Natasa is a mother!
It's not so good to tell that, in public.
Helena is a sex-humorist, but I think she was kind of dizzy and couldn't realize her words, or how to express her opinion in safer words, anyway...

In that case it was not intentional probably if she was drunk and later she will apologise anyway if need be.

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Pitbull on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:15 pm

Finally someone should prevent her drinking and talking. About the word she said it is really offending and it is used only between men discussions about women. It is not used from a man to a woman and of course not from a woman to a woman. All the Greeks here are saying the same to you, so better listen for once, instead of trying again to explain something that you don't know...... It wasn't proper, since it wasn't a scene of a porn movie.
avatar
Pitbull
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 737

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Akos Kirsch on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:34 pm

Okay it's official that she is not under any treatment nor she is alcoholic guys! And everyone drinks a bit too much sometimes. She is cool and have no problem.
At bouzukia people drunk sometimes.
I sent the video to Al Giga and asked about it and he said those I wrote above.
Just to make things clear as soon as possible.
But I know there will be big fuzz about it.

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Tedy on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:11 pm

OK I really don't understand what is too bad here....... I don't know what she say on Natasha but i guess something like Hot Pussy lol! maybe.......and problem is??

_________________
avatar
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Samuel on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:57 pm

Pitbull wrote:Finally someone should prevent her drinking and talking. About the word she said it is really offending and it is used only between men discussions about women. It is not used from a man to a woman and of course not from a woman to a woman. All the Greeks here are saying the same to you, so better listen for once, instead of trying again to explain something that you don't know...... It wasn't proper, since it wasn't a scene of a porn movie.

Why do men have rights to say it but not women? Stupid.


But I think she maybe should hold her more "sex"-jokes more private so the moralists doesn't get things to discuss. So long it's a joke and the receivers do think it's funny/doesn't take any offense I see no problem with this jokes..

(Find it kind of funny that every post that is complaining on Elena have got +, who? Razz)

_________________
http://www.psforum.se
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Gagi on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:06 am

so what if she is drunk it can happen to anyone
i don't think she is sooo drunk at least she can talk Very Happy and about what she sad i don't understand it but other singer Natasa if im right is laughing meaning she understand it like a joke
none of us aren't saint we all say something like that
avatar
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Pitbull on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:39 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:
Pitbull wrote:Finally someone should prevent her drinking and talking. About the word she said it is really offending and it is used only between men discussions about women. It is not used from a man to a woman and of course not from a woman to a woman. All the Greeks here are saying the same to you, so better listen for once, instead of trying again to explain something that you don't know...... It wasn't proper, since it wasn't a scene of a porn movie.

Why do men have rights to say it but not women? Stupid.


But I think she maybe should hold her more "sex"-jokes more private so the moralists doesn't get things to discuss. So long it's a joke and the receivers do think it's funny/doesn't take any offense I see no problem with this jokes..

(Find it kind of funny that every post that is complaining on Elena have got +, who? Razz)
Because it is offending to women and you don't talk at public like a pornstar. She wanted to express that she was too hot, but the word she used is inappropriate. Nothing about morality or something else. Inappropriate word to use in public, at least for the Greek language. Try to say that to a woman as a compliment in public and you will see how fast your head will spin from a slap
avatar
Pitbull
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 737

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Kostas on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:16 am

In general I agree with Pitbull.It's not a gentle and apropreate way to talk to a woman,especially when you talk in public.She had to use a more gentle word,because except from the others she hasn't use to have an inapropreate behavior.
avatar
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Derek on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:17 am

So much exaggeration! You need to see things in context. It's Sunday night, possibly after midnight, she's in a nightclub filled with adults (no kids allowed) having a good time and she get to feel like part of a crowd (not the one who entertains it) . Her friend who is on stage singing asks her to say something. Possibly under influence of alcohol she gives her friend a compliment calling her "fuc*ing hot" (slang expression).
A student who studies journalism happens to be there filming the event and then provides his/her recording to star channel which in turn decides to reproduce it. It's not like she said it on the premiere or when there was a crew there filming for an upcoming DVD release or TV broadcast of the show.
Besides, so fuc*ing what? Is it OK if you say that expression to your friend when you see a gorgeous girl walking down the street, is it OK to call Elena such when your uncle asks you about her, is it OK if you post it under youtube videos, etc.. but when it's Elena saying it you start feeling ashamed of her? That's gotta be a joke! Thank God she's authentic and we are not dealing with a fake artist.
Personally she gave me a laugh just like the rest of these slang expressions she used on DOI. And I say that after having criticized he about a number of things lately. But if I would criticize her for that when I use that expression myself (and I'm pretty sure the majority of Greeks do), I would have to be a hypocrite, it's as simple as that (I would only criticize her if she said it to gain other people's attention, if there were cameras there filming and she had totally ignored them, or if non-adults where present)

And as for the alcohol thing, you can't call her an alcoholic only because she's a social drinker. I think the vast majority of people around her age drink in such occasions. As long as she is not addicted to it (like recent rumours suggest) and doesn't drink on a daily basis but only once in a while we have nothing to be worried about (and I hope this is the case).
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Samuel on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:21 am

Very good said Derek! smile
Agree with all things you said.

_________________
http://www.psforum.se
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Derek on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:25 am

Pitbull wrote:
Svenskjäveln wrote:
Pitbull wrote:Finally someone should prevent her drinking and talking. About the word she said it is really offending and it is used only between men discussions about women. It is not used from a man to a woman and of course not from a woman to a woman. All the Greeks here are saying the same to you, so better listen for once, instead of trying again to explain something that you don't know...... It wasn't proper, since it wasn't a scene of a porn movie.

Why do men have rights to say it but not women? Stupid.


But I think she maybe should hold her more "sex"-jokes more private so the moralists doesn't get things to discuss. So long it's a joke and the receivers do think it's funny/doesn't take any offense I see no problem with this jokes..

(Find it kind of funny that every post that is complaining on Elena have got +, who? Razz)
Because it is offending to women and you don't talk at public like a pornstar. She wanted to express that she was too hot, but the word she used is inappropriate. Nothing about morality or something else. Inappropriate word to use in public, at least for the Greek language. Try to say that to a woman as a compliment in public and you will see how fast your head will spin from a slap

a) She is her friend so I bet Elena knows better what kind of language is generally accepted with her friend and what not (so that she won't be offended).
b) It's a woman-to-woman case. A man saying that to a woman would sound sexually suggestive or insulting. A woman saying this to another woman simply sounds "cool" for them and you (not you specifically but everyone who considers it offensive for Theodoridou) have no right to talk on her behalf.
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  AlexPz on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:54 am

Oh my God!! I can't believe what she said!! omg I am shocked!!!
avatar
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Michi on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:02 am

Derek wrote:So much exaggeration! You need to see things in context. It's Sunday night, possibly after midnight, she's in a nightclub filled with adults (no kids allowed) having a good time and she get to feel like part of a crowd (not the one who entertains it) . Her friend who is on stage singing asks her to say something. Possibly under influence of alcohol she gives her friend a compliment calling her "fuc*ing hot" (slang expression).
A student who studies journalism happens to be there filming the event and then provides his/her recording to star channel which in turn decides to reproduce it. It's not like she said it on the premiere or when there was a crew there filming for an upcoming DVD release or TV broadcast of the show.
Besides, so fuc*ing what? Is it OK if you say that expression to your friend when you see a gorgeous girl walking down the street, is it OK to call Elena such when your uncle asks you about her, is it OK if you post it under youtube videos, etc.. but when it's Elena saying it you start feeling ashamed of her? That's gotta be a joke! Thank God she's authentic and we are not dealing with a fake artist.
Personally she gave me a laugh just like the rest of these slang expressions she used on DOI. And I say that after having criticized he about a number of things lately. But if I would criticize her for that when I use that expression myself (and I'm pretty sure the majority of Greeks do), I would have to be a hypocrite, it's as simple as that (I would only criticize her if she said it to gain other people's attention, if there were cameras there filming and she had totally ignored them, or if non-adults where present)

And as for the alcohol thing, you can't call her an alcoholic only because she's a social drinker. I think the vast majority of people around her age drink in such occasions. As long as she is not addicted to it (like recent rumours suggest) and doesn't drink on a daily basis but only once in a while we have nothing to be worried about (and I hope this is the case).

Once again I agree 100 % with you derek - thanks for your words :-)) !! I could not have written it better !! And "fuckin hot" is really nothing bad and if it is that you are discussing about - didn´t you know that she used to say this very often at Diogenis at the end of a special song to her dancers ?? she said into the micro : Let me tell you something pumpkins - you´re so fuckin hot ... " ... so what ´s the big deal abot that now ???
for god´s sake - let her just be herself and don´t judge her for things like that ... and she was there as a private person !! Or you you want her to break down one day like so many other stars, because they can´t be themselves any more and always have to do what the media and everyone expects from them ?? She´s gorgeous the way she is !!!!
avatar
Michi
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1090
<b>Location</b> Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Pitbull on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:06 am

Michi wrote:
Derek wrote:So much exaggeration! You need to see things in context. It's Sunday night, possibly after midnight, she's in a nightclub filled with adults (no kids allowed) having a good time and she get to feel like part of a crowd (not the one who entertains it) . Her friend who is on stage singing asks her to say something. Possibly under influence of alcohol she gives her friend a compliment calling her "fuc*ing hot" (slang expression).
A student who studies journalism happens to be there filming the event and then provides his/her recording to star channel which in turn decides to reproduce it. It's not like she said it on the premiere or when there was a crew there filming for an upcoming DVD release or TV broadcast of the show.
Besides, so fuc*ing what? Is it OK if you say that expression to your friend when you see a gorgeous girl walking down the street, is it OK to call Elena such when your uncle asks you about her, is it OK if you post it under youtube videos, etc.. but when it's Elena saying it you start feeling ashamed of her? That's gotta be a joke! Thank God she's authentic and we are not dealing with a fake artist.
Personally she gave me a laugh just like the rest of these slang expressions she used on DOI. And I say that after having criticized he about a number of things lately. But if I would criticize her for that when I use that expression myself (and I'm pretty sure the majority of Greeks do), I would have to be a hypocrite, it's as simple as that (I would only criticize her if she said it to gain other people's attention, if there were cameras there filming and she had totally ignored them, or if non-adults where present)

And as for the alcohol thing, you can't call her an alcoholic only because she's a social drinker. I think the vast majority of people around her age drink in such occasions. As long as she is not addicted to it (like recent rumours suggest) and doesn't drink on a daily basis but only once in a while we have nothing to be worried about (and I hope this is the case).

Once again I agree 100 % with you derek - thanks for your words :-)) !! I could not have written it better !! And "fuckin hot" is really nothing bad and if it is that you are discussing about - didn´t you know that she used to say this very often at Diogenis at the end of a special song to her dancers ?? she said into the micro : Let me tell you something pumpkins - you´re so fuckin hot ... " ... so what ´s the big deal abot that now ???
for god´s sake - let her just be herself and don´t judge her for things like that ... and she was there as a private person !! Or you you want her to break down one day like so many other stars, because they can´t be themselves any more and always have to do what the media and everyone expects from them ?? She´s gorgeous the way she is !!!!
Fucking Hot? Who told you that she said that???????????? It was too close of what Tedy wrote. It is crazy, you judge without knowning what she said!!!
avatar
Pitbull
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 737

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Akos Kirsch on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:10 am

Finally we agree Derek.
And btw those who are shocked.... you will be shocked in life many times if this shocking you guys sorry.
And yes they are friends and people were laughing in the video as you can see and they don't look shocked at all probably cause they know she said it under influence of alcohol. Anyone in the world could do that so what?
You can complain about it if Natasha Theodoriou will start doing it. Till that as long as she didn't find it "offending" then it's not a problem.
Elena is not alcoholic so don't listen to those stupid rumours.

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Pitbull on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:16 am

Derek wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
Svenskjäveln wrote:
Pitbull wrote:Finally someone should prevent her drinking and talking. About the word she said it is really offending and it is used only between men discussions about women. It is not used from a man to a woman and of course not from a woman to a woman. All the Greeks here are saying the same to you, so better listen for once, instead of trying again to explain something that you don't know...... It wasn't proper, since it wasn't a scene of a porn movie.

Why do men have rights to say it but not women? Stupid.


But I think she maybe should hold her more "sex"-jokes more private so the moralists doesn't get things to discuss. So long it's a joke and the receivers do think it's funny/doesn't take any offense I see no problem with this jokes..

(Find it kind of funny that every post that is complaining on Elena have got +, who? Razz)
Because it is offending to women and you don't talk at public like a pornstar. She wanted to express that she was too hot, but the word she used is inappropriate. Nothing about morality or something else. Inappropriate word to use in public, at least for the Greek language. Try to say that to a woman as a compliment in public and you will see how fast your head will spin from a slap

a) She is her friend so I bet Elena knows better what kind of language is generally accepted with her friend and what not (so that she won't be offended).
b) It's a woman-to-woman case. A man saying that to a woman would sound sexually suggestive or insulting. A woman saying this to another woman simply sounds "cool" for them and you (not you specifically but everyone who considers it offensive for Theodoridou) have no right to talk on her behalf.
She was in a public place!!! She has fans under 10 y.o too!!! And when a woman speaks as a man truck driver it is redicilious!!! Excuses you can invent as many as you want, but the fact remains : BIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !! Do you get it? Or again we have to present the ''saint Elena'' without any mistake? What about the word kouklara? why she didn't use that? Because she wants to say something to make an impression but this time she was off limits. The ''bad'' channels censored the word, why they did that since it was ok? Anyway it was a mistake and that's it. Consider what you want.
avatar
Pitbull
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 737

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Michi on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:20 am

Noone ever said she is a saint and she doesn´t have to be and i guess she also doesn´t want to be ... and really - she can ont always think of kids under 10 years - haha ... she´s 30 and she was in a "nightclub" ... well, for me this whole discussion is ridiculous, whatever she said ... really ....
avatar
Michi
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1090
<b>Location</b> Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Akos Kirsch on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:27 am

Like nobody can mistakes or something. come on!
omg Especially under the influence of alcohol. Heck... when someone is a bit drunk that person can do and say anything which he/she would never for example in normal days.

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Pitbull on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:28 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:Like nobody can mistakes or something. come on!
omg Especially under the influence of alcohol. Heck... when someone is a bit drunk that person can do and say anything which he/she would never for example in normal days.
When you are a famous person you must be careful and mainly how you behave or drink .
avatar
Pitbull
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 737

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Akos Kirsch on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:33 am

True I agree that in that case you gain more attention. Fine.
but on a party in a night club when you are a bit drunk you can't focus so well anyway.
And as I said if Theodoriou will find it offending then they will probably talk about it. But I doubt she found it offending cause she was laughing anyway.
And if Elena will feel bad about it then she will apologise as she did after her comment in DOI. So no need to make such big fuzz about it in my opinion.
Anyone can make a mistake.

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Kostas on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:35 am

Dereck I generally agree with you but this time I disagree.They are friends but they weren't spoke in privacy,they spoke in front of thousand people and,as a short of luck,a guy filmed in and now the hole Greece will create an opinion about her from this video.Except from that,if I or you ever spoke with the same way somewhere public noone would admit it,but because she is Paparizou they judge her differently.In Greece if someone anonymous do something bad he is stupid,if a famous person do something not apropriate is eccentric or ''cool''.Sorry but it's unfair for me.I don't accusse her because maybe he was tired or a little drunk and funny and under these circumstances had that behaivor,but it's different to say that she did something not so apropreate,under specific circumstances and it's different to say that to speak in public in that style is good,in the 20 years I lived I was teached the opposite.
avatar
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Pitbull on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:36 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:True I agree that in that case you gain more attention. Fine.
but on a party in a night club when you are a bit drunk you can't focus so well anyway.
And as I said if Theodoriou will find it offending then they will probably talk about it. But I doubt she found it offending cause she was laughing anyway.
And if Elena will feel bad about it then she will apologise as she did after her comment in DOI. So no need to make such big fuzz about it in my opinion.
Anyone can make a mistake.
Noone forced her to be drunk.And that's what i 'm saying, it was a mistake!!! i didn't say anything about having any health problem.
avatar
Pitbull
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 737

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Kostas on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:40 am

Dereck I generally agree with you but this time I disagree.They are friends but they weren't spoke in privacy,they spoke in front of thousand people and,as a short of luck,a guy filmed in and now the hole Greece will create an opinion about her from this video.Except from that,if I or you ever spoke with the same way somewhere public noone would admit it,but because she is Paparizou they judge her differently.In Greece if someone anonymous do something bad he is stupid,if a famous person do something not apropriate is eccentric or ''cool''.Sorry but it's unfair for me.I don't accusse her because maybe he was tired or a little drunk and funny and under these circumstances had that behaivor,but it's different to say that she did something not so apropreate,under specific circumstances and it's different to say that to spe
ak in public in that style is good,in the 20 years I lived I was teached the opposite.Sorry that I posted twice,my mistake.


Last edited by Kostas on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Derek on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:43 am

Michi wrote:
Derek wrote:So much exaggeration! You need to see things in context. It's Sunday night, possibly after midnight, she's in a nightclub filled with adults (no kids allowed) having a good time and she get to feel like part of a crowd (not the one who entertains it) . Her friend who is on stage singing asks her to say something. Possibly under influence of alcohol she gives her friend a compliment calling her "fuc*ing hot" (slang expression).
A student who studies journalism happens to be there filming the event and then provides his/her recording to star channel which in turn decides to reproduce it. It's not like she said it on the premiere or when there was a crew there filming for an upcoming DVD release or TV broadcast of the show.
Besides, so fuc*ing what? Is it OK if you say that expression to your friend when you see a gorgeous girl walking down the street, is it OK to call Elena such when your uncle asks you about her, is it OK if you post it under youtube videos, etc.. but when it's Elena saying it you start feeling ashamed of her? That's gotta be a joke! Thank God she's authentic and we are not dealing with a fake artist.
Personally she gave me a laugh just like the rest of these slang expressions she used on DOI. And I say that after having criticized he about a number of things lately. But if I would criticize her for that when I use that expression myself (and I'm pretty sure the majority of Greeks do), I would have to be a hypocrite, it's as simple as that (I would only criticize her if she said it to gain other people's attention, if there were cameras there filming and she had totally ignored them, or if non-adults where present)

And as for the alcohol thing, you can't call her an alcoholic only because she's a social drinker. I think the vast majority of people around her age drink in such occasions. As long as she is not addicted to it (like recent rumours suggest) and doesn't drink on a daily basis but only once in a while we have nothing to be worried about (and I hope this is the case).

Once again I agree 100 % with you derek - thanks for your words :-)) !! I could not have written it better !! And "fuckin hot" is really nothing bad and if it is that you are discussing about - didn´t you know that she used to say this very often at Diogenis at the end of a special song to her dancers ?? she said into the micro : Let me tell you something pumpkins - you´re so fuckin hot ... " ... so what ´s the big deal abot that now ???
for god´s sake - let her just be herself and don´t judge her for things like that ... and she was there as a private person !! Or you you want her to break down one day like so many other stars, because they can´t be themselves any more and always have to do what the media and everyone expects from them ?? She´s gorgeous the way she is !!!!

Akos Kirsch wrote:Finally we agree Derek.
And btw those who are shocked.... you will be shocked in life many times if this shocking you guys sorry.
And yes they are friends and people were laughing in the video as you can see and they don't look shocked at all probably cause they know she said it under influence of alcohol. Anyone in the world could do that so what?
You can complain about it if Natasha Theodoriou will start doing it. Till that as long as she didn't find it "offending" then it's not a problem.

Michi wrote:Noone ever said she is a saint and she doesn´t have to be and i guess she also doesn´t want to be ... and really - she can ont always think of kids under 10 years - haha ... she´s 30 and she was in a "nightclub" ... well, for me this whole discussion is ridiculous, whatever she said ... really ....


clap clap clap


Pitbull wrote:
She was in a public place!!! She has fans under 10 y.o too!!! And when a woman speaks as a man truck driver it is redicilious!!! Excuses you can invent as many as you want, but the fact remains : BIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !! Do you get it? Or again we have to present the ''saint Elena'' without any mistake? What about the word kouklara? why she didn't use that? Because she wants to say something to make an impression but this time she was off limits. The ''bad'' channels censored the word, why they did that since it was ok? Anyway it was a mistake and that's it. Consider what you want.

Her 10 y.o. fans weren't there Gianni + she obviously didn't expect that her comment would be reproduced so that it would eventually reach their ears (actually it didn't as it was censored by Star but anyway kids nowadays are exposed to multiple threats and that word is no bad threat at all if they're brought up by good parents and stuff).
It's your opinion whether speaking as a truck driver is ridiculous or not. I may not necessarily like it either but a subjective opinion is never a fact. You may simply say it sounded too much for your ears and you didn't like it but you can't talk on behalf of everyone else. That's what it seems you are trying to do. My explanation is no excuse, it's simply putting things in context! I still question to myself why you will only show up when something slightly controversial will be "the hot topic of the day" Giani. Of course that's not against any rules and you are free to post wherever and whenever you feel like it but it strikes me as a bit awkward because I would also like to hear your opinion on other things such as her performances and her songs more often. Otherwise you will sound a bit biased or like you have something against Elena, you have to admit this. Wink
Btw who presented Elena as a saint-like person? Have you paid attention to any of my comments lately?

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Pitbull on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:58 am

When you are a famous person you must be careful and mainly how you behave or drink .I already answered that. And TRUST ME, you don't want to hear my opinion about other stuff. The fact that many people don't speak that doesn't mean they don't know things that you don't know . And i stop it here. Ok? Because some things can ruin nowdays careers. So when i talk i prefer to do it only for pointing out her mistakes,according to me, in order to avoid them and i leave the clapping to others. To me the constant clappers are one of her main career problems and i refuse to be one of them. Songs? that's also a problem, in order to find a new song of her you have to make a pray Embarassed


Last edited by Pitbull on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Pitbull
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 737

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Akos Kirsch on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:06 am

Yeah.... good way to avoid and admit you only like to comment about her only when she makes a mistake. But everyone makes a mistake so this whole thing is nothing more than a balloon! Filled with hot air.
She said that cause she was a bit drunk obviously. In a place where people go to drink and listen music. Terrible indeed that she dared to feel herself good.
And as I said as long as Theodoriou won't make a problem about it then people shouldn't either. Happened once, became public and everyone jumped on it. But it will be forgotten so to make such big deal about it is ridicilous.
oh and btw if you don't like her songs then stop caring about her! If I don't like an artist then I don't follow his/her. Or you love to try to make her look bad? evileye
oh and btw just because you think she don't have good songs others won't do the same you know. Different tastes.

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Pitbull on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:19 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:Yeah.... good way to avoid and admit you only like to comment about her only when she makes a mistake. But everyone makes a mistake so this whole thing is nothing more than a balloon! Filled with hot air.
She said that cause she was a bit drunk obviously. In a place where people go to drink and listen music. Terrible indeed that she dared to feel herself good.
And as I said as long as Theodoriou won't make a problem about it then people shouldn't either. Happened once, became public and everyone jumped on it. But it will be forgotten so to make such big deal about it is ridicilous.
oh and btw if you don't like her songs then stop caring about her! If I don't like an artist then I don't follow his/her. Or you love to try to make her look bad? evileye
oh and btw just because you think she don't have good songs others won't do the same you know. Different tastes.
In a huge difference with you i don't say to you what to do. I repeat to you for the 100th time. You are not allowed to tell me what to do and you are not in that position at all. I passed the kindergarden age so if you don't understand why you have to point out her mistakes then it's your problem. The majority does. About the songs i said something else of what you wrote so read carefully. And akos cut finally your bippppppppppppppppppppp censored Very Happy
avatar
Pitbull
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 737

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Akos Kirsch on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:24 am


oh right you said "new song". But it doesn't matter much. And that's also not true cause she made new songs also sorry to inform you.
Btw what I said is still true. I see you comment only when you have the opportunity to keep bashing her. Why is that tell me? I'm very very curious.
Beep beep

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Pitbull on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:30 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:
oh right you said "new song". But it doesn't matter much. And that's also not true cause she made new songs also sorry to inform you.
Btw what I said is still true. I see you comment only when you have the opportunity to keep bashing her. Why is that tell me? I'm very very curious.
Beep beep
Many new songs akos, every month a new cd . I forgot it. I already said why i prefer to comment wherever i want and not being a spammer like you, so read carefully and stop quoting me finaly.


Last edited by Pitbull on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Pitbull
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 737

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Akos Kirsch on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 am

oh yeah what a shame that she don't make new cd every month like Lady Gaga (no offense for the fans of her it was only an example) or something. At least when Elena do new album she do it with heart.
No you only said earlier a good excuse nothing more. What you said would be true only if you would sometime say at least a word about her good things. But I never saw anything like that from you as I remember. Apart that she looks good. But that's not what we are talking about.

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Derek on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:41 am

Kostas wrote:Dereck I generally agree with you but this time I disagree.They are friends but they weren't spoke in privacy,they spoke in front of thousand people and,as a short of luck,a guy filmed in and now the hole Greece will create an opinion about her from this video.Except from that,if I or you ever spoke with the same way somewhere public noone would admit it,but because she is Paparizou they judge her differently.In Greece if someone anonymous do something bad he is stupid,if a famous person do something not apropriate is eccentric or ''cool''.Sorry but it's unfair for me.I don't accusse her because maybe he was tired or a little drunk and funny and under these circumstances had that behaivor,but it's different to say that she did something not so apropreate,under specific circumstances and it's different to say that to speak in public in that style is good,in the 20 years I lived I was teached the opposite.

The rest of the attendants have either said or heard (or both) this word themselves multiple times throughout their lifes Kosta. So I can't really feel bad for them and I doubt they were offended upon hearing that expression. They knew they weren't in an opera house. Plus it's not like she got up there and started taking off her clothes or getting involved in a fight. She only cast a compliment. Wink
In my opinion artists or public figures get far worse criticism than average people for whatever thing they do. I don't consider what she said eccentric or sophisticated but it was spontaneous and it was nothing so wrong not to be cool.
I don't think anybody here has said that it's OK to speak like that publically btw. However under certain circumstances it should be acceptable and not so condemnable.
Anyway this was over-discussed from my part. I think I've spoken my mind and I'm so glad others share my point of view!


Pitbull wrote:When you are a famous person you must be careful and mainly how you behave or drink .I already answered that. And TRUST ME, you don't want to hear my opinion about other stuff. The fact that many people don't speak that doesn't mean they don't know things that you don't know . And i stop it here. Ok? Because some things can ruin nowdays careers. So when i talk i prefer to do it only for pointing out her mistakes,according to me, in order to avoid them and i leave the clapping to others. To me the constant clappers are one of her main career problems and i refuse to be one of them. Songs? that's also a problem, in order to find a new song of her you have to make a pray Embarassed

Sometimes I think you are really struggling to lower yourself in our eyes. I can't explain the underlined part of your post any differently. Maybe my interpretation is wrong but personally it strikes me as an attention-seeking post. If you have got something to say, then go ahead and say it.
I don't think I know everything about Elena therefore I consider your info (as long as it's reliable) and your opinion as valuable as everyone else's. What makes you think I don't want to hear it or that speaking your mind and revealing facts you know will hurt my feelings? You must be thinking I'm only capable of cheering for Elena and congratulating her on anything she does because you want to convince yourself there are "enemies" out there when all those "enemies" are in fact just average fans who are hoping for the best and have no interest in defending Elena, they are only speaking their mind. But obviously to you every opinion that praises Elena should be condemned. For you only bashing and harsh criticism should be encouraged judging by the nature of your posts.

It's really kinda unbelievable that you consider my stance as a contributing factor to her stagnant career. I've always been pushing her for the better whether through my messages to her radio interviews, or by trying to get all the international fans to write her PR manager e-mails on Elena's future career.
I don't even know if I should have bothered to write this message now after what you accused me of. disbelief
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Pitbull on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:45 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:oh yeah what a shame that she don't make new cd every month like Lady Gaga (no offense for the fans of her it was only an example) or something. At least when Elena do new album she do it with heart.
No you only said earlier a good excuse nothing more. What you said would be true only if you would sometime say at least a word about her good things. But I never saw anything like that from you as I remember. Apart that she looks good. But that's not what we are talking about.
How old are you? 5? the every month was an irony. I will not take your permission to say what i want , do you get it? Critisize your comments, i don't do it with yours so don't do it with mine. I told you that many times!!!!!!!
avatar
Pitbull
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 737

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Akos Kirsch on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:56 am

Fine.
I bet you can't wait her to make a mistake again or anything so you can comment it though.
Cause that is the impression I have about you still sorry.

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Pitbull on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:06 am

Derek wrote:
Kostas wrote:Dereck I generally agree with you but this time I disagree.They are friends but they weren't spoke in privacy,they spoke in front of thousand people and,as a short of luck,a guy filmed in and now the hole Greece will create an opinion about her from this video.Except from that,if I or you ever spoke with the same way somewhere public noone would admit it,but because she is Paparizou they judge her differently.In Greece if someone anonymous do something bad he is stupid,if a famous person do something not apropriate is eccentric or ''cool''.Sorry but it's unfair for me.I don't accusse her because maybe he was tired or a little drunk and funny and under these circumstances had that behaivor,but it's different to say that she did something not so apropreate,under specific circumstances and it's different to say that to speak in public in that style is good,in the 20 years I lived I was teached the opposite.

The rest of the attendants have either said or heard (or both) this word themselves multiple times throughout their lifes Kosta. So I can't really feel bad for them and I doubt they were offended upon hearing that expression. They knew they weren't in an opera house. Plus it's not like she got up there and started taking off her clothes or getting involved in a fight. She only cast a compliment. Wink
In my opinion artists or public figures get far worse criticism than average people for whatever thing they do. I don't consider what she said eccentric or sophisticated but it was spontaneous and it was nothing so wrong not to be cool.
I don't think anybody here has said that it's OK to speak like that publically btw. However under certain circumstances it should be acceptable and not so condemnable.
Anyway this was over-discussed from my part. I think I've spoken my mind and I'm so glad others share my point of view!


Pitbull wrote:When you are a famous person you must be careful and mainly how you behave or drink .I already answered that. And TRUST ME, you don't want to hear my opinion about other stuff. The fact that many people don't speak that doesn't mean they don't know things that you don't know . And i stop it here. Ok? Because some things can ruin nowdays careers. So when i talk i prefer to do it only for pointing out her mistakes,according to me, in order to avoid them and i leave the clapping to others. To me the constant clappers are one of her main career problems and i refuse to be one of them. Songs? that's also a problem, in order to find a new song of her you have to make a pray Embarassed

Sometimes I think you are really struggling to lower yourself in our eyes. I can't explain the underlined part of your post any differently. Maybe my interpretation is wrong but personally it strikes me as an attention-seeking post. If you have got something to say, then go ahead and say it.
I don't think I know everything about Elena therefore I consider your info (as long as it's reliable) and your opinion as valuable as everyone else's. What makes you think I don't want to hear it or that speaking your mind and revealing facts you know will hurt my feelings? You must be thinking I'm only capable of cheering for Elena and congratulating her on anything she does because you want to convince yourself there are "enemies" out there when all those "enemies" are in fact just average fans who are hoping for the best and have no interest in defending Elena, they are only speaking their mind. But obviously to you every opinion that praises Elena should be condemned. For you only bashing and harsh criticism should be encouraged judging by the nature of your posts.

It's really kinda unbelievable that you consider my stance as a contributing factor to her stagnant career. I've always been pushing her for the better whether through my messages to her radio interviews, or by trying to get all the international fans to write her PR manager e-mails on Elena's future career.
I don't even know if I should have bothered to write this message now after what you accused me of. disbelief
No i will not say anything about it. And not for your feelings.........
You wrote that : But obviously to you every opinion that praises Elena should be condemned.For you only bashing and harsh criticism should be encouraged judging by the nature of your posts.. Huge lie and you know it. If it was true i would have spammed every thread, i only talk where i have an opinion. I didn't placed you at the clappers (plural) so your comments about it are not attached with my general comment.
About that : Sometimes I think you are really struggling to lower yourself in our eyes. The coin has another side. Sometimes you are struggling to lower my comments to hide Elena's mistakes. If you see what i wrote at my 1st post you will realise it. From the other hand you and akos talked about her being drunk, i didn't. Ok? you accused her, not me. It's easy to find me as an enemy all the time, but you cannot change the fact. The beeeeeeeeep on every channel. I said she made a mistake like many members here but you sticked to me and not to akos who assumed she was drunk. Random? i don't think so.
avatar
Pitbull
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 737

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Pitbull on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:08 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:Fine.
I bet you can't wait her to make a mistake again or anything so you can comment it though.
Cause that is the impression I have about you still sorry.
I don't care about your impression, sorry.
avatar
Pitbull
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 737

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Akos Kirsch on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:10 am

I'm not surprised.

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Panagiotis on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:10 am

Guys, is there any reason to fight? Ok, she made a mistake, even if that was on Saturday evening (on Sundays Votanikos is not working), and she told something that shouldn't be heard out loud.

At first I was mad at her, but now, I agree with Derek's point of view. Young children aren't allowed in there, they didn't record the show officially, she is an authentic person, and I like that rather than being a fake & scripted one, and she told that in terms of a good company, having drunk (more or less, who cares. She didn't made any trouble.) and of course in terms of her cordial relationship with Theodoridou. Helena has said herself she is a sex humorist, and we knew it more or less.... Now it happened, and she said something out loud. It hasn't happened again in the past to say something improper, so I think we can "forgive her" if we have the power to....

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Akos Kirsch on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:13 am

btw others said she was drunk not me.
As I said she was probably influenced by alcohol.
Because others already said she was.


Last edited by Akos Kirsch on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Pitbull on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:13 am

Panagiotis wrote:Guys, is there any reason to fight? Ok, she made a mistake, even if that was on Saturday evening (on Sundays Votanikos is not working), and she told something that shouldn't be heard out loud.

At first I was mad at her, but now, I agree with Derek's point of view. Young children aren't allowed in there, they didn't record the show officially, she is an authentic person, and I like that rather than being a fake & scripted one, and she told that in terms of a good company, having drunk (more or less, who cares. She didn't made any trouble.) and of course in terms of her cordial relationship with Theodoridou. Helena has said herself she is a sex humorist, and we knew it more or less.... Now it happened, and she said something out loud. It hasn't happened again in the past to say something improper, so I think we can "forgive her" if we have the power to....
I agree, it was a mistake and she should be careful what she does in public and never repeat it. That's what i only said.
avatar
Pitbull
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 737

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Pitbull on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:20 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:btw others said she was drunk not me.
As I said she was probably influenced by alcohol.
Because others already said she was.
Lie, you wrote those :
She was a bit drunk so? in a party it's allowed I think
Yeah what a shaem to be drunk in a party. Really.
In that case it was not intentional probably if she was drunk and later she will apologise anyway if need be.
probably cause they know she said it under influence of alcohol. Anyone in the world could do that so what?
but on a party in a night club when you are a bit drunk you can't focus so well anyway.
Well you did say it more than once lol!


Last edited by Pitbull on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Pitbull
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 737

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Akos Kirsch on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:24 am

Al Giga told me today everyone can be a bit drunk sometimes but she is okay and have no problems etc.
Before that many here already posted she was drunk or at least sounded like that.
Ergo I accepted that she was probably influenced and when I used the word "drunk" I meant it that way.
Even on FB people mentioned it so that's why I used it.
I don't lie.

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Giannis on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:46 am

I really hate the fact that disagreements turn to a personal argument all the time, makes me avoid commenting sometimes; I am so tired of it. I'm not referring to anyone specifically, actually I just read all of the above statements without paying much attention to the author so no offense..

The fact that Paparizou has not been consistent disturbs me. One day she gives advice to young girls, next day she gets a boob job. Then again she fights with another celebrity about an alcohol issue, next day she gets drunk and talks like shit in public, media badmouthing her. It's just not the image I had about her, I'm having a hard time to accept it and I get angry. I'm not a moralist, nor a conservative. I visit such places every week, have seen much worse than that. But I can't recognize the Helena I knew in her current lifestyle. She has changed, some of you find it normal, some of you like it, I just can't get used to it yet and I can't pretend that I'm okay with it.

Please for once don't try to change my mind, I think twice before I post something. When I do it means I believe it strongly. Just let people have their own (maybe different) opinions.

_________________
* thank you Tedy! (avatar)
avatar
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603
<b>Location</b> East Attica, GR

http://www.facebook.com/giannis

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Derek on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:52 am

Pitbull wrote:
No i will not say anything about it. And not for your feelings.........
You wrote that : But obviously to you every opinion that praises Elena should be condemned.For you only bashing and harsh criticism should be encouraged judging by the nature of your posts..
Huge lie and you know it. If it was true i would have spammed every thread, i only talk where i have an opinion. I didn't placed you at the clappers (plural) so your comments about it are not attached with my general comment.

So you only have an opinion when there is something to criticize Elena for? Did you not have an opinion in so many other occasions in the past when you avoided posting your comments/reviews on certain topics that everyone would focus on and you preferred to stick to the more "controversial" ones instead?
You know what? I would say hats off to Pitbull for admitting he's not much of a fan (anymore?) and that he's a bit biased on his Elena reviews, but you won't admit it although you have given me the impression (through your own reviews) you are no big admirer of Elena's voice, of her music, of her style, of her personality, of her attitude, of basically everything that makes her the artist she is. Is this me being biased or the impression you have simply given to everyone? It's only up to you to change it by making sure you won't only bash but also praise. Praising isn't just clapping btw. It can also be a good review. I wonder how that is spam!

Your point of view usually suggests that everyone who doesn't think the way you do is a superficial fan, a "hand clapper" or one that doesn't care to push Elena for the better. I don't know if you were referring to me (though I still think you did) but I have to tell you not everyone is the same!

Pitbull wrote:
About that : Sometimes I think you are really struggling to lower yourself in our eyes. The coin has another side. Sometimes you are struggling to lower my comments to hide Elena's mistakes. If you see what i wrote at my 1st post you will realise it. From the other hand you and akos talked about her being drunk, i didn't. Ok? you accused her, not me. It's easy to find me as an enemy all the time, but you cannot change the fact. The beeeeeeeeep on every channel. I said she made a mistake like many members here but you sticked to me and not to akos who assumed she was drunk. Random? i don't think so.

Sorry but you are wrong. I always read all of the opinions carefully and if I agree with one, I will point it out. Your opinion that we are struggling to lower your comments to hide Elena's mistakes suggests that we are prejudiced against negative reviews for Elena. However I'll repeat this once more, just watch my reviews on her recent career and on the bad signs I "receive" for her future career.

In other words I don't try to undermine anyone's negative opinion as I have posted negative criticisms on many different topics myself. I just thought this time some of you guys exaggerated and I provided my own explanation by putting things in context.

I didn't say she was "drunk" but under the influence of alcohol, but even if she was really drunk what's so bad about that? Artists are not allowed to get drunk or is that illegal? confused

Giannis wrote:I really hate the fact that disagreements turn to a personal argument all the time, makes me avoid commenting sometimes; I am so tired of it. I'm not referring to anyone specifically, actually I just read all of the above statements without paying much attention to the author so no offense..

The fact that Paparizou has not been consistent disturbs me. One day she gives advice to young girls, next day she gets a boob job. Then again she fights with another celebrity about an alcohol issue, next day she gets drunk and talks like shit in public, media badmouthing her. It's just not the image I had about her, I'm having a hard time to accept it and I get angry. I'm not a moralist, nor a conservative. I visit such places every week, have seen much worse than that. But I can't recognize the Helena I knew in her current lifestyle. She has changed, some of you find it normal, some of you like it, I just can't get used to it yet and I can't pretend that I'm okay with it.

Please for once don't try to change my mind, I think twice before I post something. When I do it means I believe it strongly. Just let people have their own (maybe different) opinions.

Gianni I don't want to change your opinion if you support it with all your heart, I won't try to change your views on her recent behavior.
However I strongly feel like answering to your post because you have interpreted some things in a way that can be very misleading for non Greek speakers who have perhaps not had the chance to read/watch Elena's interviews in their mother tongues so they can easily form a misleading image of Elena based on a Greek member's point of view.

I mean when did she really try to sound like a supervisor for younger girls when she has in fact pointed out multiple times that she doesn't really want to be anyone's role model as she is a human and can make mistakes? As for the plastic surgery she admitted it by pointing out she had been thinking about undergoing the surgery since 18 y.o. but she only really decided to do it after long discussions with doctors and surgeons plus she added that by undergoing it she doesn't suggest that everyone else should do it too. It's a strictly private issue.
Does that suggest a irresponsible attitude or a bad role model? I don't think so.
About the argument with C. Pappa, you know she only pointed it out because she felt it was wrong for the children who were tuned in for the show but she apologized for the way she expressed herself one week later so it's kinda sad that you still hold it against her. As for Sunday night, I don't think she talked like shit. You may say that she used an inappropriate word but casting a compliment, calling someone a good friend and a sister is not talking like shit. Wink

I don't see any inconsistensy there and I think we need to be a bit more accepting towards Elena. Just like you grow up and learn different things which in turn make you a different person (I think it happens with all of us), she also has the right to change herself as she is growing herself. She's young and still a learner. You might find it hard to cope with some changes but I suggest that you "welcome" them with more understanding and less judgmental attitude. smile

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Michi on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:06 pm

Bravo once again, Derek :-) !!!!

And what concearns Pitbull - I never ever had the imprerssion of him being a fan since i started reading his posts in this forum ...

avatar
Michi
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1090
<b>Location</b> Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Chris on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:45 pm







do you remember these ads?
avatar
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  TinaCZ on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:15 pm

nai. why?

_________________
avatar
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Re: General Videos (ELENA RELATED ONLY!!)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum