Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Editbutton

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Editbutton

Post  Samuel on Mon May 09, 2011 5:13 am

I always edit my post on forums to do it a better post, and more understandable.
But in some forums you haven't the editbutton.

Is it meant to be like that or is it a miss in the rights-section?
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Editbutton

Post  Tiago on Mon May 09, 2011 5:15 am

In my opinion there should always be an edit button if your post is the last in that topic. If not, it shouldn't be, since it can be used by some people to change what they said.

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel on Mon May 09, 2011 5:18 am

Yes, maybe. Or a one hour-limit. I can't live without the editbutton. I always need to edit something. Razz
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ on Mon May 09, 2011 5:31 am

Take it or leave it.

Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:26 pm

I think there should be an editbutton the first hour. Then you can't edit anymore. I always need to edit my posts because I press the post-button to fast. So more can understand me.
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandora on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:56 am

I like that idea, but there are only so many things the forum can do I suppose.
Pandora
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 538
<b>Location</b> England

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexP on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:30 am

So is there an edit button currently or not? Whenever I post in this forum, I can never find it....
AlexP
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 869
<b>Location</b> USA

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:39 am

AlexP wrote:So is there an edit button currently or not? Whenever I post in this forum, I can never find it....

In some forums there are an editbutton. In some not.
In this forum there are an edit button.
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexP on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:08 am

But there is no Edit button for the first post right? I mean the first post of a topic in this forum.
AlexP
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 869
<b>Location</b> USA

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:10 am

i think if you made a post you should be able to edit it. this does not apply to all posts but i think you can edit topic starters.

Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

HTTP://PAPARIZOUCENTRAL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:00 am

Martako! wrote:i think if you made a post you should be able to edit it. this does not apply to all posts but i think you can edit topic starters.

Looks like you can edit posts in general less paparicious area. And also in the media section. But not in news or general discussion. And some more forums. You are an moderator so you probably can edit all posts. lol!
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:11 am

Swedish wrote:
Martako! wrote:i think if you made a post you should be able to edit it. this does not apply to all posts but i think you can edit topic starters.

Looks like you can edit posts in general less paparicious area. And also in the media section. But not in news or general discussion. And some more forums. You are an moderator so you probably can edit all posts. lol!

yes muahahahahah Twisted Evil spam cleaner STOP!!!! HELP!!!!

seriously i could edit losts before i was mod

Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

HTTP://PAPARIZOUCENTRAL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:02 pm

I once did it because we had problems with some members and for that reason I removed the edit button so later on they couldn't tell "I have never said so!" because we could prove it black on white.

Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:20 pm

oh yes I it's better if there isn't a button like that because of that reason.

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:30 am

Kypris Athina wrote:I once did it because we had problems with some members and for that reason I removed the edit button so later on they couldn't tell "I have never said so!" because we could prove it black on white.

Have so it shows if it is edited or so.

An edit button does a lot. If i do some mistake, forget to write something that is needed I need to post once more instead. Not so needed spam..
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Swedish wrote:
Kypris Athina wrote:I once did it because we had problems with some members and for that reason I removed the edit button so later on they couldn't tell "I have never said so!" because we could prove it black on white.

Have so it shows if it is edited or so.

An edit button does a lot. If i do some mistake, forget to write something that is needed I need to post once more instead. Not so needed spam..

Absolutley agree with you smile
And also sometimes you maybe want to change something you wrote so it sounds better, and in then it's very annoying that you can't change it Razz
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:28 pm

It can be really frustrating to see something wrong and then I can't edit it.

So even if it is not going to be implemented I really want it. I miss it so much.
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:26 am

Swedish wrote:It can be really frustrating to see something wrong and then I can't edit it.

So even if it is not going to be implemented I really want it. I miss it so much.

I can't help but laugh at your post a little. lol! Though I understand it can be a little frustrating.Btw if you desperately want to edit any of your post PM me and I'll do it for you (just don't do it on a daily basis please because my inbox is full!)

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:30 am

Derek wrote:
Swedish wrote:It can be really frustrating to see something wrong and then I can't edit it.

I can't help but laugh at your post a little. lol! Though I understand it can be a little frustrating.Btw if you desperately want to edit any of your post PM me and I'll do it for you (just don't do it on a daily basis please because my inbox is full!)

For the most times it is about something I missed to write that should be added (fast) or something small to change, so you understand me better. So well, we see if I contact you anytime in the future.. Lets see if it is about next week or next year it going to be. Razz

Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:40 am

Swedish wrote:
Derek wrote:

For the most times it is about something I missed to write that should be added (fast) or something small to change, so you understand me better. So well, we see if I contact you anytime in the future.. Lets see if it is about next week or next year it going to be. Razz

Same here, I almost always want to edit small things fast, especially when I'm writing on My iphone/iPad and it corrects me to some weird swedish Word that i don't want and it's really frustrsting not be able to edit. i think the good things with the Edit button is a lot more than the bad ones. Does it matter if someone sats something and then Edit it and you have no proof? Even though they say smth and then Edit and denies u still know ur right if u saw the post Razz
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:25 am

I don't know why exactly this rule was imposed but just for the record all the restrictions in this forum have been created due to the 2-3 people who caused big problems in the past (and they still do) even if most of you guys don't know what problems specifically or who these people are because for the most part we like to handle these things in our admin/mod team and keep the forum a friendly and healthy environment. Keep Paparizouing!

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum