Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Elena Countdown - Cast Your Votes!

+13
Pandora
Akos Kirsch
Gerly
Derek
Linen
alene
Miss KA
Radiowave
Samuel
Lipstick
Labros!
Panagiotis
Tiago
17 posters

Go down

The Ultimate Elena Countdown - Cast Your Votes! Empty The Ultimate Elena Countdown - Cast Your Votes! - Vote until the 21st (Deadline Changed)

Post  Tiago Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:26 am

After 5 albums, a Greatest Hits, tons of chart toppers and hits, it's time the fans ellect their favourites.

Guys, what I'm proposing is for everyone to vote for their favourite 25 songs! So, if you want to participate, send me a list of your 25 songs organized in the order that your favourite song is the first song (number 01) and your least favourite the 25th song (number 25). Take in mind the following rules.

1 - The favourite song from each user gets 25 points, the second favourite 24 and so on.
2 - Live versions and cover songs are elegible for the countdown, as long as they were released in an album.
3 - For those songs that have different language versions (english and greek) all the points will count towards the same.
4 - Official remixes which are substantially different from the original (ok, everything except Pirotehnimata single version) will count as differente songs.
5- Antique songs aren't allowed unless they were performed live by Elena during her solo carreer.
6 - The voting will run from today, the 08/08/2011 to 20/08/2011 (midnight greek time). The first results will be presented in the subsequent days and the top 5 in the 24th August, the day the forum turns 5 years old cheers

The votes must be sent by PM. Any doubts, post in this topic.

Have fun, finding your favourites Keep Paparizouing!

Last edited by zore_riot on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Elena Countdown - Cast Your Votes! Empty Re: The Ultimate Elena Countdown - Cast Your Votes!

Post  Panagiotis Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:15 am

That's TOO hard... Sending in a few minutes.
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Elena Countdown - Cast Your Votes! Empty Re: The Ultimate Elena Countdown - Cast Your Votes!

Post  Labros! Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Good idea! I'll send mine as soon as possible smile
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:34 am

People, cast your votes. So far I've only got one PM

EDIT: Please send me all your votes again (in case you have) because my PM box was full (Panos, no need to do it, I got yours)
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Lipstick Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:51 am

I'll send u mine in a few min smile
Lipstick
Lipstick
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 49
<b>Location</b> Everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:18 am

Lipstick wrote:I'll send u mine in a few min smile

Got them. So far, only 4 people have voted: me, Panos, labros and Lipstick(sorry I don't know your real name)
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:31 am

Try to vote tomorrow!
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Lipstick Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:15 am

zore_riot wrote:

Got them. So far, only 4 people have voted: me, Panos, labros and Lipstick(sorry I don't know your real name)

It's ok smile My name is Elva btw Cool
Lipstick
Lipstick
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 49
<b>Location</b> Everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:23 am

Just sent my voted some minutes ago Wink
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:40 pm

zore_riot wrote:

You (mods) should write about the countdown on the top of the forum so that it gets more attention Very Happy
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:31 am

Unfortunately we can't do it. We'll have to wait until Reb comes online.
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:24 pm

ok like this?
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:30 pm

Kypris Athina wrote:

can we include covers such as just walk away etc?

Antique songs also?
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Kypris Athina wrote:
Kypris Athina wrote:

can we include covers such as just walk away etc?

Antique songs also?

Covers are ok , but antique songs aren't (unless they were performed live by Elena solo like Why at MSC) Embarassed

My goal is to find the songs we like the most during elena's solo carreer.
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:26 pm

omg, I forgot about this! I'll try to make my list during the following days.
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:50 am

alene wrote:omg, I forgot about this! I'll try to make my list during the following days.

same here smile I'll send them later this week Very Happy
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:02 am

Jedward wrote:
alene wrote:omg, I forgot about this! I'll try to make my list during the following days.

same here smile I'll send them later this week Very Happy

Waiting eagerly Very Happy
The results, so far, are very interesting lol!
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:02 am

Now I aren't going to vote for any Antique-songs. But she have sung antique-songs in her solo career to. Like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kbl4K98J9M

Can you then vote for it or not?
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:20 am

I think the only Antique song that is eligible is "Why (live @ Mad Secret Concert)" because it has been included in a studio album. The rest of them weren't. At least that's what I understood from Tiago's instructions.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:38 pm

Spoiler:

EDIT: Only songs released in albums will be taken into account like it has been written in point 2 in the rules.

Last edited by zore_riot on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:01 pm

Tiago, in my opinion you are making it too complicating if you include live versions of her songs too. I can only participate if it's only eligible to include songs from her discography (or songs she has recorded during her solo career released as digital singles, in compilation albums, or other artists' albums). It can be very time consuming otherwise cause a lot of her live performances in my opinion are just as good (or in some cases better) than the studio versions and I have to find each one of these now. I think for now we should stick to studio songs and then on a different occasion we can focus on live songs or performances. Of course it's up to you to decide, it's your project after all. Keep Paparizouing! sunny

UPDATE:

Besides you made it clear that:

2 - Live versions and cover songs are elegible for the countdown, as long as they were released in an album.

Which means that only the MSC vol.1 songs are eligible, right?
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerly Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:55 pm

I'll vote in 20th August. I haven't heard the first album of Helena. So have to listen this for several times. But it's still very difficult to make top 25. No idea, how it will look like Very Happy
Gerly
Gerly
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 195
<b>Location</b> Estonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:14 am

Derek wrote:Tiago, in my opinion you are making it too complicating if you include live versions of her songs too. I can only participate if it's only eligible to include songs from her discography (or songs she has recorded during her solo career released as digital singles, in compilation albums, or other artists' albums). It can be very time consuming otherwise cause a lot of her live performances in my opinion are just as good (or in some cases better) than the studio versions and I have to find each one of these now. I think for now we should stick to studio songs and then on a different occasion we can focus on live songs or performances. Of course it's up to you to decide, it's your project after all. Keep Paparizouing! sunny

UPDATE:

Besides you made it clear that:

Which means that only the MSC vol.1 songs are eligible, right?

When i wrote that I was trying to restrain what songs were elegible but this way I'll be "eliminating" some songs that might be favourites, like the ones from the bouzoukia.

Nevertheless, since I've written that in the beggining and every votes until now comply to that, I'll be enforcing that.
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:48 am

Only two more days to send the votes Keep Paparizouing!
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:41 pm

ok I sent you the list Tiago.

it was hard to make it and many songs are not in it still lol!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandora Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:01 am

I'll send mine sometime today smile
Pandora
Pandora
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 538
<b>Location</b> England

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:45 am

I'll send mine tomorrow smile that is à promise ;)
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:48 am

i will also vote, and problably pm you tomorrow. but it's really difficult. usually i just write them in a random order, now I actually have to think properly where I put the songs. Wink
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:42 am

Jedward wrote:I'll send mine tomorrow smile that is à promise ;)

Miranda wrote:i will also vote, and problably pm you tomorrow. but it's really difficult. usually i just write them in a random order, now I actually have to think properly where I put the songs. Wink

I know it's hard but it's quite cool Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:34 am

So many surprises until now lol!

A quick update, I've already counted 3895 points in a total of 86 songs and I still have 2 messages in my inbox to count. cheers

Last edited by zore_riot on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:53 am

Damn, all songs tied in my brackets
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480
<b>Location</b> Allianz Arena

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=607860775&amp;amp;amp

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandora Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:35 pm

Apologies, I said I'd do it yesterday. I'll send mine ASAP TODAY!!
Pandora
Pandora
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 538
<b>Location</b> England

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:33 pm

Guys, today's the last day! You have until greek midnight to send me your list
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:54 pm

I send you my list Keep Paparizouing!
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:35 pm

Is it OK to send you my top-60 list and then you choose which 25 you like most on my behalf? lol!
Just kidding but it's sooo hard. I have now eliminated 20 songs (poor them) and I am down to top-40. I need to eliminate another 15 and then put them in order of preference. It feels impossible but I will make it until the night. frustrated
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:07 am

The deadline has passed. Nevertheless, since I've already counted all the points I've received, you can send me your votes until tomorrow!

Quick Update: The top 3 is so tight that even one person can change things! Keep Paparizouing!
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:12 pm

Can I vote today?
If so, I am going to try to vote. Im really busy with things now. In some hours..
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Sry I didn't hold my promsie but It's just 1 day after smile I totally forgot about it ;)
I'll do the votes now and send them to you as soon as I'm finished Wink
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:21 am

Does "allt jag vill" and "genom krig och kärlek" counts?
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:55 am

Swedish wrote:Does "allt jag vill" and "genom krig och kärlek" counts?

Yes. I voted for the latter btw. Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:56 am

Ok good.

I have voted now to. smile

But it isn't to easy to chose. It is different all the times for me..
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:05 am

Swedish wrote:Ok good.

Same here. I had to eliminate 35 songs to get to my top-25 songs list and I'm still unsure whether the ones I voted for are my absolute favourite songs of hers cause that changes all the time. For example I didn't include "a brighter day" though about one month ago I thought it was my absolute favourite Elena song. Next month I might "fall in love" with it again but it will be too late to change that list. lol!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:18 am

The voting is over!
Results will begin to be published tomorrow Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:04 am

sorry, I just saw your pm now...
Stephen
Stephen
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 495
<b>Location</b> Mission Hill MA

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:04 am

Derek wrote:
Swedish wrote:Ok good.

I'm still unsure whether the ones I voted for are my absolute favourite songs of hers cause that changes all the time.

Same here smile
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:20 am

I also change my mind about her songs constantly, but some songs are always found in the top, because they are timeless. Though the places they land on may vary Wink
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:43 am

Miranda wrote:I also change my mind about her songs constantly, but some songs are always found in the top, because they are timeless. Though the places they land on may vary Wink

Same here Keep Paparizouing!
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:18 am

When are you going to post the rest of the results? evileye

big grin big grin
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down