Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5!

+11
Radiowave
Panagiotis
Jessica
Miranda
Tedy
Labros!
Samuel
Derek
Akos Kirsch
Gerly
Tiago
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! Empty Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5!

Post  Tiago Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:21 am

The results will be published in this page.

Last edited by zore_riot on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:55 am; edited 5 times in total
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! Empty Re: Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5!

Post  Gerly Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:24 am

Can't wait to see them! No idea, which song will be the nr1
Gerly
Gerly
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 195
<b>Location</b> Estonia

Back to top Go down

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! Empty Re: Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5!

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:25 am

oh yeah I'm curious too.
All I know is that Baby it's over probably gonna be in the top 5 Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:29 am

Publish them NOW! lol!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:46 am

#25 Fisika Mazi (with Onirama) - 93 points

Helena Paparizou live in Athens 2010

A strong start in the countdown. Performed for the first time in the 2010 MAD Awards (where Elena received 2 awards) and many times later in the joint tour Onirama and Elena went on. Fisika Mazi stands as one of her songs with most youtube views and was the perfect soundtrack to last summer. To be honest, I don't understand why the song is so low in the countdown. Maybe because the song wasn't included in any album and had no proper video except the performance.

#24 Gigolo - 96 points

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! 220px-Elenagigolo

And number 24 is her third single from the international release "The Game Of Love". It was a moderate success in Sweden, not doing much for Elena's carreer despite charting at #5 in the singles chart. In case you haven't seen the video or don't remember, do it again, it's one of her best and possibly the only with a great storyline.
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:57 am

#23 Tha Mai Allios - 97 points

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! 200px-PaparizouThaMaiAlliosvideo

With only one point more than Gigolo is Tha Mai Allios. Released as a stand-alone digital single as part of the commercial campaign Ivi, it was held from the top of the Airplay chart by the eurovision winning song that year. Still, it was the 5th most played song of the year in Greece.

#22 Den Allazo - 99 points

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! 220px-Giro_apo_t%27oneiro

The first non-single song of the countdown and a huge fan favourite, considered by many, one of the highlights from her latest originals album "Giro Apo T'Oneiro". It should have been a single, in my opinion.
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:08 am

Maybe it isn't meant for me to post in this thread now. But I just need to say this..

I really wonder what place Love Me Crazy is getting. I guess that Baby it's over get 1-3rd place. But Love Me Crazy is a good song but maybe don't come as high as BIO does.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:25 am

#21 Ise I Foni - 105 points

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! Vrisko_To_Logo_Na_Zo

The last single from the critically aclaimed Vrisko. A great song especially the live version included in the video, which has an improved instrumental and awesome vocals.

#20 The Game Of Love - 113 points

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! 220px-Helenathegameoflove2

"Swim the seven seas, I would climb the himalayas" Another non-single in the countdown which truly surprised me for charting above some of her latest singles. Nevertheless, I've always considered it one of the best tracks in TGOL and a song to show to people that don't know Elena when I'm trying to show her "funny" side.
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:27 am

Swedish wrote:Maybe it isn't meant for me to post in this thread now. But I just need to say this..

I really wonder what place Love Me Crazy is getting. I guess that Baby it's over get 1-3rd place. But Love Me Crazy is a good song but maybe don't come as high as BIO does.

Post as you will, it's always funny to see people reactions lol!

Well, you'll have to wait until the end of the countdown. Who knows if they got into it? Keep Paparizouing!
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:15 am

This is so exciting! Great presentation Tiago! Can't wait to see the rest of the positions.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:18 am

Derek wrote:This is so exciting! Great presentation Tiago! Can't wait to see the rest of the positions.
+1
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:27 am

Btw let's all give Tiago some contributions for his great effort. Already got 3 from me btw! Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:43 am

Of course I give to him.... ;-)
But Fysika Mazii/Tha Me Allios are too back in list

I'm curious what is the whole list
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerly Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:00 am

I think that Love me crazy didn't make to this Top. But ofc, we will see about that later!

have to go and take a look of Gigolo video. Can't remember it Embarassed
Gerly
Gerly
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 195
<b>Location</b> Estonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:04 am

19 – Girna me sto Ithes – 122 points (144)

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! Paparizou_Girna_Me_Sto_Htes_AATD

The last “single” from Giro Apo T’Oneiro lands in the 19th place. There are two versions – the ballad one, which is in the original album and the rockier remix “Around the Dream” by Don-K which is the single version. Combining the votes of both, the song would be in the 17th place. Although it wasn’t voted by many fan, it got high points from the majority, judging by the 15,25 “points/fan that voted” average, only bigger in the top 3.

18 – An Isouna Agapi – 132 points

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! 220px-AnIsounaAgapi

With ten points more and back to back with the other huge ballad from the album, is An Isouna Agapi. It was the first window into the new album, back in early 2010. From what I remember, it wasn’t well received amongst the fans but, from the position it helds now, it seems that the song is “aging” well.

17 – Treli Kardia – 133 points

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! Anapkathreftipaparizou

It took a long time but here it is, with only one point more than An Isouna Agapi, the first single in the countdown from Protereotita. Not standing really out while I was receiving the points, it ended up in a nice place proving that it’s a fan favourite, despite being released back in the last days of 2003, when most of us didn't even dream that an Elena Paparizou existed.
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:16 am

#16 Anapadites Klissis/I don’t want you here anymore – 151 points

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! 220px-Paparizou_anapandites_kliseis_sms

I shouldn't have talked before, it took a long time for "Protereotita" to get here, but now it's in force. A great song in both languages and the first "smell" of Elena's solo carreer back in 2003. From what you can see, we like it Elena. A lot! To be honest, I don't know a bad performance of this song.

#15 Teardrops - 152 points

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! 220px-Helenathegameoflove2

"The single that never was" is what we should call teardrops. If Mambo failed (mainly due to lack of promotion) which song would be better to launch her internationally than this? Anyway, it's a great power ballad, one of those that seems to be in Elena's blood to sing.
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:30 pm

This is cool! I'm very curious:) Don't make us wait too much Tiago Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:53 pm

I thought Tha Mai Allios, Gyrna me sto xtes & Fyzika mazi would place higher than this affraid
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:31 pm

I placed all the songs from 20-15 higher in my top-25 list.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerly Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:40 pm

I'm sure that Heroes will be somewhere high too... or atleast I really hope it. As I know many people love this song =)
Gerly
Gerly
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 195
<b>Location</b> Estonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:12 pm

i was expecting to see Gigolo and Tha Mai Allios higger in the list!! i'm so curious to see what's the no 1 cheers
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Gerly wrote:I'm sure that Heroes will be somewhere high too... or atleast I really hope it. As I know many people love this song =)

i love heroes, and it definitely belong in the top 25, but i like her greek songs more Wink
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerly Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:43 am

When we can see already next 5 songs??? Can't wait at all. sry! lol!
Gerly
Gerly
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 195
<b>Location</b> Estonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:50 am

I can't post them now, sorry . You'll get them somewhere at late night (2-3 am) xD

To be honest, I was so surprised to see Fisika Mazi so low No
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:49 am

zore_riot wrote:I can't post them now, sorry . You'll get them somewhere at late night (2-3 am) xD

To be honest, I was so surprised to see Fisika Mazi so low No

Me to confuse
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:34 am

The presentation is great! Thanks for ur effort Tiago!
About the results until now, At the first look they seem like non-sense but if you count how many great songs has Helena released then you can see that they are kinda fair. Tbh, I was surprised by the positions of Teardrops, Tha mai allios and GMSH. I expected Teardrops in the top 5 and TMA & GMSH somewhere in the top 10. Now, I can guess that Why, Heroes, Mambo and M#1 are in the top 7. But still not sure..
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:36 am

#14 Panta se Perimena - 153 points

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! 220px-Paparizou_mambo_greek

And again, with only point more than the precedent song, comes Panta Se Perimena, one of the biggest surprises in the countdown. Part of "Mambo" greek cd single, it enjoys a respectable fame as part of Elena's concerts, being performed in all tours and many other bouzoukia performances. Personally, it's one of my favourite songs in Elena's "laika" repertoire.

#13 Sai Ke sena - 168 points

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! 220px-Giro_apo_t%27oneiro

Another non-single and the 5th song from Giro Apo T'Oneiro in the countdown. It was considered the favourite song from GATO in a "deathmatch" we did back when the album was out and still continues to be one of the favourites since it placed above all the other GATO singles. Will it be GATO's highest placing song? Stay "tuned" to see.

Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:57 am

#12 To Fili Tis Zois - 169 points

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! 220px-Paparizou_to_fili_tis_zois

The one point difference again. If you asked me before the countdown, I'd consider To Fili Tis Zois one of the biggest contenders to the top spot. I mean, it's one of Elena's biggest hits, a very pleasent track and, above all, catchy! Then, as I was getting the results, the song was always low, especially at the beggining. To be honest, there were times where the song wasn't even top 20. Later, it started getting more and more points(high points in almost every case), until it landed in the 12th position. I guess it's either a "LOVE IT" or "Not so fond of it" song.

#11 Mazi Sou - 178 points

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! 220px-Paparizoufoscover

Another big one that falls early. What are the similarities with To Fili Tis Zois? Both were part of an OST and both helped cement Elena's carreer in Greece as both were huge successes. The difference in the countdown is the total points and the average points per voting user. To Fili Tis Zois got 16,9 one of the biggest and Mazi Sou got 13,69 - which means that Mazi Sou generally got points from lots of users but not big ones.

#10 My Number One - 182 points

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! Paparizou_my_number_one

There's a saying in my country that goes "There's not two without three" - here's the proof, another giant that falls. What can we say about this? It brought the most of us here, it's easily one of the Elena's catchiest songs and a truly pleasure for your hears and eyes when you watch her performance in 2005 Eurovision. Let's pay her the respected homage by seeing it again.

Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 am

I'll continue it at midday with 5 more songs Keep Paparizouing!
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:52 pm

Oh, I thought that my number one would be higher up on that list. :p
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:45 pm

I still don't understand why so much people ike Panta Se Perimena.
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:44 pm

why?? i like Panta se perimena!! It's a very good Greek laiko song.
Anyway, i imagine BIO will be in the 1st place as its her biggest hit till now!
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:05 pm

intereting results:)
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:29 pm

When does the next results come? bounce Razz
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:29 pm

In a few minutes Keep Paparizouing!
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:46 pm

#9 Iparxei Logos/It’s Gone tomorrow - 186 points

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! 220px-Yparhi_logos

Iparxei Logos is the first track from Iparxei Logos the album to enter the countdown (although the english version was released in the game of love, if the points for the english version were to be counted seperatly, the english version wouldn't make it into the countdown). A beautiful, touching ballad that touches everybody's hearts from what we learn from this countdown.

#8 Love Me Crazy/Oti Niotho Den Allazi - 188 points

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! 220px-Paparizou_GHM

Elena's newest single enters the countdown at an amazing 8th place with 188 points. If the song is a true favourite or it's just the "new" effect kicking in, we'll know when we do the next countdown (after her new album would be a good time). In my opinion, this song has everything to become a favourite and a big hit, not only in Greece but worldwide. Can't help, I love it!

#7 I Kardia Sou Petra - 190 points

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! 200px-PaparizouIKardiaSouPetravideo

As we get into further into the top 10 and closer to the "200 points"(each song maximum points was 400 given that 16 users voted), the true favourites are starting to appear. I Kardia Sou Petra is a case of another Elena's smash hit from Vrisko To Logo na Zo and the first "P" to appear. A pop rock song with subtle laika influences, product of Giannis Doxas and Giorgos Sampanis collaboration with a brilliant instrumental and brilliant performance by the one and only Elena Paparizou.

Last edited by zore_riot on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Swedish wrote:Oh, I thought that my number one would be higher up on that list. :p

Notice how close number 10 and 7 are in points? Another member voting could make all the difference.
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Radiowave wrote:I still don't understand why so much people ike Panta Se Perimena.

I like it but I think it's overrated (it wouldn't even make it in my top-50 list) + Elena should give the song a break from her concerts/club performances. She's been singing it non stop since 2006 while there are other great songs she's never sung at all. frustrated

@Tiago, did you count the votes to "O,ti Niotho Den Allazi" seperately?
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandora Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:39 pm

Controversially, I think BIO and LMC are overrated. Just my opiniion though.
Pandora
Pandora
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 538
<b>Location</b> England

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:09 am

I actually like Panta se Perimena, it would definitely be in my top 25 smile I'm really surprised To Fili Tis Zois & My Number One didn't place higher, because they are two of her best songs according to me. I can't wait to see the top 5 Wink
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:34 am

Derek wrote:
Radiowave wrote:I still don't understand why so much people ike Panta Se Perimena.

I like it but I think it's overrated (it wouldn't even make it in my top-50 list) + Elena should give the song a break from her concerts/club performances. She's been singing it non stop since 2006 while there are other great songs she's never sung at all. frustrated

@Tiago, did you count the votes to "Oti Niotho Den Allazi" seperately?

No, they are together. I forgot to put the name of the song also there lol!
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:48 am

zore_riot wrote:
Derek wrote:

@Tiago, did you count the votes to "Oti Niotho Den Allazi" seperately?

No, they are together. I forgot to put the name of the song also there lol!

Oh OK. I noticed you edited it now. Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:58 am

zore_riot wrote:
Swedish wrote:Oh, I thought that my number one would be higher up on that list. :p

Notice how close number 10 and 7 are in points? Another member voting could make all the difference.

Oh, very close to. Wonder what baby its over comes. If I would chose love me crazy would be higher then BIO.

Mambo is getting many points I see. But I wonder if it get more then BIO.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:00 am

#6 The light in our soul/To Phos Stin Psihi – 191 points

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! Lightinoursoul

Elena's second international single and her most "swedish" single lands a position before top 5. This is the most schagler we got from Elena and it looks like the fans like it. Maybe it's time to do another song along these lines (and don't forget to do 2 language versions since there's no clear favourite between the greek and english version, from the votes I received).

#5 Pirotehnimata - 206 points

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! 200px-PaparizouPirotehnimatavideo

We enter the top 5 of the countdown and the "200 points" with Pirotehnimata, the third single from the acclaimed Vrisko To Logo Na Zo. It's a club orientated song and a radio hit in Greece (despite peaking at #3 in the airplay chart, it was the 10th most played song of the year). The video stands amongst her best. If you don't remember it click here.

#4 Heroes - 217 points

Elena's Ultimate Countdown - WINNER REVEALED! SEE PAGE 5! 220px-Heroespaprizou

Why there is no video for this song, no one knows. Why wasn't this song ever released as a single in Greece, no one knows. Why she keeps not performing it in her concerts, no one knows. What we really really know is that it was number one at Sweden and a big fan favourite judging by it's position in the countdown.

Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:08 am

Heroes got more points then I thought it would get. Amazing, didn't know that many liked this song so much.

It is an GREAT song. smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:10 am

Excited to know the top 3?
Well, before telling you, here are some statistics:

- the third placed song has an average of 17 points per user that voted in the song;
-the second placed song has an average of 15,06 points per user that voted in the song;
-the first placed song has an average of 18,3 points per user that voted in the song.

I'll also tell you the voting story. #2 song was on the top from almost the beggining until there were only 4 users to count. Then #3 song, which was, until then, the eternal song stuck in number 2, rose to number one. When the last member voted #3 was first, #2 was second and #1 was third. We can all see the difference a person makes lol!
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:12 am

Tiago about "Heroes": I think she never sings this song in her concerts/club performances because she probably thinks it was only a hit in Sweden and the fans in all the other countries are not so keen on it. Another reason could be that since the song honours the sportsmanship and it was sang in an athletic event she may think it is only suitable for that type of event than a concert or a club performance. Who knows..
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:13 am

Derek wrote:Tiago about "Heroes": I think she never sings this song in her concerts/club performances because she probably thinks it was only a hit in Sweden and the fans in all the other countries are not so keen on it. Another reason could be that since the song honours the sportsmanship and it was sang in an athletic event she may think it is only suitable for that type of event than a concert or a club performance. Who knows..

Yeah, who knows... sometimes I don't understand the songs she puts on her setlists. It's not that they aren't good but there are better ones...
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:13 am

Are we going to know how many points the other songs got? the songs that didn't make it to top 25.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:17 am

Swedish wrote:Are we going to know how many points the other songs got? the songs that didn't make it to top 25.

Of course ;)
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next