Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: Helena's upcoming comeback in the Swedish music scene. Your reactions?

+14
paparizikos
Stathis
Pandora
Linen
Tedy
Radiowave
Akos Kirsch
Volkova
Chris
Samuel
Labros!
Tiago
Panagiotis
Derek
18 posters

Go down

What's your reaction on the news that Helena is working on new projects in Sweden?

Poll: Helena's upcoming comeback in the Swedish music scene. Your reactions? Bar_left33%Poll: Helena's upcoming comeback in the Swedish music scene. Your reactions? Bar_right 33% 
[ 11 ]
Poll: Helena's upcoming comeback in the Swedish music scene. Your reactions? Bar_left52%Poll: Helena's upcoming comeback in the Swedish music scene. Your reactions? Bar_right 52% 
[ 17 ]
Poll: Helena's upcoming comeback in the Swedish music scene. Your reactions? Bar_left6%Poll: Helena's upcoming comeback in the Swedish music scene. Your reactions? Bar_right 6% 
[ 2 ]
Poll: Helena's upcoming comeback in the Swedish music scene. Your reactions? Bar_left3%Poll: Helena's upcoming comeback in the Swedish music scene. Your reactions? Bar_right 3% 
[ 1 ]
Poll: Helena's upcoming comeback in the Swedish music scene. Your reactions? Bar_left6%Poll: Helena's upcoming comeback in the Swedish music scene. Your reactions? Bar_right 6% 
[ 2 ]
Poll: Helena's upcoming comeback in the Swedish music scene. Your reactions? Bar_left0%Poll: Helena's upcoming comeback in the Swedish music scene. Your reactions? Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll: Helena's upcoming comeback in the Swedish music scene. Your reactions? Bar_left0%Poll: Helena's upcoming comeback in the Swedish music scene. Your reactions? Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 33

Poll: Helena's upcoming comeback in the Swedish music scene. Your reactions? Empty Poll: Helena's upcoming comeback in the Swedish music scene. Your reactions?

Post  Derek Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:44 am

Please cast your votes and post a comment letting us know which option you are in favour of!
Well I basically tried to add as many options as I could in the poll. In case you don't agree with any of them, click the last option and please post your own opinion. Very Happy
Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Poll: Helena's upcoming comeback in the Swedish music scene. Your reactions? Empty Re: Poll: Helena's upcoming comeback in the Swedish music scene. Your reactions?

Post  Derek Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:55 am

1) for me.

As for her Greek songs, she can still sing them in her Greek concerts or release special editions of her English language albums including 1 or 2 Greek songs.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Poll: Helena's upcoming comeback in the Swedish music scene. Your reactions? Empty Re: Poll: Helena's upcoming comeback in the Swedish music scene. Your reactions?

Post  Panagiotis Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:12 am

I 'll go with the second option! Keep Paparizouing!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:14 am

I voted for number 1. She shouldn't forget Greece but, if she tries to go international and succeds, she can't do club stuff. Nevertheless, she can go to Greece for big events, release greek versions of her songs, perform on tv once in a while etc etc...
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:02 pm

1) ''I hope she releases a new album there and if it's a success in Sweden she should try to establish a proper international career (with English-language songs). She should only be going back to Greece for big concerts.''
But I agree with Derek and Tiago that she shouldn't forget Greece. I just wouldn't like to see her again at bouzoukia.
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:07 pm

Derek wrote:1) for me.

As for her Greek songs, she can still sing them in her Greek concerts or release special editions of her English language albums including 1 or 2 Greek songs.

I chosed 1 to.
Ofcourse I don't want her to forget the greek scene. And I believe that she is not going to do it either.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:44 pm

i believe that the option 2 is the best for me. She can give a try for her international career by releasing an album not only in Sweden but also in whole Europe. But i want she concentrate at her int album and for Greece she can release singles every year or every 5 months or release a greek cd as Shakira does (meanwhile every 3 years she cares about her Spanish Fans and every 2 years for her worldwide fans)
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkova Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:42 pm

2nd option. I want more albums in greek from her ^^
Volkova
Volkova
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 458
<b>Location</b> Croatia

http://www.last.fm/user/anzhelochka

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:05 pm

Since she wouldn't leave her greek career 100% then I voted for the second one.
She can try the international career and she could do it well! But for sure she wouldn't leave Greece behind without releasing at least one greek album in every second year or something. I think. But if i'm wrong then I would chose the first Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:15 am

2nd
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:18 am

2) Same as the above option but with the exception that she should not completely quit her Greek career and she should still release a new Greek album every other year regardless of her international success.
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:39 pm

I can't decide between 1 and 2.
I want her to release more Greek songs, not just English but I think the second option would be even more stressfull for her than the first. Even though it would be the ultimate.
I think I'll vote for it anyways Keep Paparizouing!
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandora Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:58 am

I voted for two, but right now I can't see it happening. I'm hopeful for the future though, you never know what could happen! smile
Pandora
Pandora
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 538
<b>Location</b> England

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:15 am

No 1 for me but i wouldn't mind and No 2
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  paparizikos Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:28 pm

the first one of course, and not only in Sweden, but in the whole Europe.
The time is now!
paparizikos
paparizikos

<b>Posts</b> 2252
<b>Location</b> Greece

https://www.youtube.com/paparizikos

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:06 am

paparizikos wrote:the first one of course, and not only in Sweden, but in the whole Europe.
The time is now!

If she is going to the whole europe I guess that it is going to take a while..
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  ovel Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:00 pm

I voted for number 2...
ovel
ovel
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 165
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:14 pm

nr 2) for me. I want her to work both in Sweden and in Greece Wink
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  persianchick99 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:37 am

No.2
persianchick99
persianchick99
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 296
<b>Location</b> Califorina

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:46 am

2) Same as the above option but with the exception that she should not completely quit her Greek career and she should still release a new Greek album every other year regardless of her international success.

I don't really need albums in Greek by her but I like her to work with Greek producers, especially Sampanis, also for an international album. Besides having in mind all the trouble Greece is in these days I think she still should record a few more Greek albums and especially keep touring/giving concerts there. If she didn't it would look like she forgot where she comes from. Still she should concentrate on the international career now.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down