Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with Paparicious Random Discussion

+2
pop_art
Tiago
6 posters

Go down

Problem with Paparicious Random Discussion Empty Problem with Paparicious Random Discussion

Post  Tiago Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:41 am

I can't reply in Paparicious Random Discussion it says that only administrators cans reply...

Does that happen to you?

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Problem with Paparicious Random Discussion Empty Re: Problem with Paparicious Random Discussion

Post  pop_art Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:45 am

zore_riot wrote:I can't reply in Paparicious Random Discussion it says that only administrators cans reply...

Does that happen to you?

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Yes,I clicked to ''Post Reply'' button,just few seconds ago and there is the same message. scratch
pop_art
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1033

Back to top Go down

Problem with Paparicious Random Discussion Empty Re: Problem with Paparicious Random Discussion

Post  alene Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:53 am

The same for me. I guess something must be fixed.
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:56 am

It's not locked...
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:01 am

Yes, it's true, but maybe there's an option which has been activated/desactivated by error. dislike
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Moldienut Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:12 am

alene wrote:Yes, it's true, but maybe there's an option which has been activated/desactivated by error. dislike

I thought that too Alene, maybe Reb changed the permissions there by mistake there.
Moldienut
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195
<b>Location</b> London, UK

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:18 am

it happenned when she was creating those new sections
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Moldienut Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:45 am

TinaCZ wrote:it happenned when she was creating those new sections

That is a very common problem in regards to them. Plus on this format if you are an admin you can copy the permissions of one section to make another.
Moldienut
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195
<b>Location</b> London, UK

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:38 am

sorry, my mistake. does it work now? any problems with other sections?
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:06 am

Now it works, and I didn't have any problem with any other section
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down