Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAN KAI SENA - Competition! Win great prizes - magazines, Heroes CD single, books & more!

+9
Alexandra
Tedy
Jessica
TinaCZ
Samuel
Angry Master League Nerd
Akos Kirsch
Panagiotis
Miss KA
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SAN KAI SENA - Competition! Win great prizes - magazines, Heroes CD single, books & more! - Page 2 Empty Re: SAN KAI SENA - Competition! Win great prizes - magazines, Heroes CD single, books & more!

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:22 am

hey guys..... if those who didnt take part yet..... why don't you? it's fun! Be part of this game:)
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

SAN KAI SENA - Competition! Win great prizes - magazines, Heroes CD single, books & more! - Page 2 Empty Re: SAN KAI SENA - Competition! Win great prizes - magazines, Heroes CD single, books & more!

Post  Tedy Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Baby it's over.. lol!
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:59 pm

yes it's over. I had only 3 entries, and one of them did not respect the rules of the entry. So the two people who participated will be asked to pick one of the prizes - please check your inbox.

It's been my last competition for the forum because I already missed a respective number of entries in past competitions. Many thanks to those who participated!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:47 pm

WHAT A SHAME ONLY three entries! oh oh
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:51 pm

I am really sorry that I couldn't participate. Maybe if you could give any extension so we could have time to make it until 31/12 it would help, because I didn't have any time to think of any good ideas...
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:53 pm

Reb... if this will be your last competition I don't think there will be any competition at all in the future here :S
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:Reb... if this will be your last competition I don't think there will be any competition at all in the future here :S

I can live with it as long as she still continues her other creative projects (magazine, etc..)! Very Happy
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:18 pm

hmmm.... yeah.... that way it can be workable.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexPz Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Panagiotis wrote:Maybe if you could give any extension so we could have time to make it until 31/12 it would help.
I agree with you. This would be good because we would have time to think of good ideas.
AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:53 pm

So interesting from 23 oct-15 dec is not enough time?
confused
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:55 pm

Tedy wrote:So interesting from 23 oct-15 dec is not enough time?
confused
it was Tedy, but school kept me (and maybe other members) away from here. I 've even missed some days from school so I can study for hard tests... So now that's almost holidays...
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:58 am

AlexPz wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:Maybe if you could give any extension so we could have time to make it until 31/12 it would help.
I agree with you. This would be good because we would have time to think of good ideas.

lol! for 3 entries more, even if? no - the people who participated so far will get their present and that's it. there was enough time.

it's a general problem about competitions on this forum. the maximum number of people ever participating in a competition was 8 people (that 20 question super fan test).
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:00 am

Actually I wouldn't accept any present, because I have all that stuff, maybe the book, and that if nobody wanted it, in case I won...

but it's you choice...
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2