Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Perfect/Love Me Crazy/Baby it's over

+14
Radiowave
AlexPz
Volkova
Miss KA
TinaCZ
Tiago
Stathis
Alexandra
Antique
Derek
alene
Akos Kirsch
Jessica
Samuel
18 posters

Go down

What song is the best?

Mr. Perfect/Love Me Crazy/Baby it's over Bar_left12%Mr. Perfect/Love Me Crazy/Baby it's over Bar_right 12% 
[ 3 ]
Mr. Perfect/Love Me Crazy/Baby it's over Bar_left35%Mr. Perfect/Love Me Crazy/Baby it's over Bar_right 35% 
[ 9 ]
Mr. Perfect/Love Me Crazy/Baby it's over Bar_left53%Mr. Perfect/Love Me Crazy/Baby it's over Bar_right 53% 
[ 14 ]

Total Votes : 26

Mr. Perfect/Love Me Crazy/Baby it's over Empty Mr. Perfect/Love Me Crazy/Baby it's over

Post  Samuel Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:44 am

What is your favourite song of her english song she released 2011? smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Mr. Perfect/Love Me Crazy/Baby it's over Empty Re: Mr. Perfect/Love Me Crazy/Baby it's over

Post  Jessica Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:45 am

It's so hard to chose one confuse
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Mr. Perfect/Love Me Crazy/Baby it's over Empty Re: Mr. Perfect/Love Me Crazy/Baby it's over

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:03 am

Indeed it is although I give my vote to Baby it's over. That's classic now Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:31 am

I'm undecided between BIO and ONDA/LMC. Although I think I'll vote in some days (perhaps weeks) after Mr. Perfect is all settled in me lol! Otherwise I would be very biased against Mr. Perfect, which I have barely listened to.
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:14 am

This poll came very early. Mr Perfect has only just been released, I am undecided.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Antique Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:20 am

Voted for LMC!!!
Antique
Antique
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1310
<b>Location</b> Armenia

https://www.facebook.com/tigran.alexanyan.35

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:25 pm

Baby its over!!!!!!!! number one
Alexandra
Alexandra
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1227
<b>Location</b> Malawi,C.Africa

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:44 pm

Baby it's over
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:10 am

Love me crazy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:21 am

BIO
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:17 am

to promote her the best way possible, I would choose BIO. it shows her vocal ability at the best.

but my personal favourite is Love me crazy. so adore the lyrics and the atmosphere of the song.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:58 am

Kypris Athina wrote:to promote her the best way possible, I would choose BIO.
but my personal favourite is Love me crazy. so adore the lyrics and the atmosphere of the song.

My opinion exactly. Keep Paparizouing!
Only difference is I don't have a favourite song among these 2. I love them just as much but in different ways. BIO is more entertaining, but LMC takes me to a different place with that wonderful atmosphere it creates.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkova Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:50 pm

I voted for BIO, even though all of them are great ^^
Volkova
Volkova
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 458
<b>Location</b> Croatia

http://www.last.fm/user/anzhelochka

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexPz Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:57 am

Baby it's over and then Mr perfect!
AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Love Me Crazy
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Radiowave wrote:Love Me Crazy

i agree totally with you...the song gives a positive atmosphere due to its rythm
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:43 pm

I like both ''Love Me Crazy'' and ''Mr. Perfect'' a lot, especially the latter! But nothing can beat ''Baby It's Over''. That song is just unique smile
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Giannis Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Love me crazy Very Happy
Giannis
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603
<b>Location</b> East Attica, GR

https://www.facebook.com/giannis

Back to top Go down

Post  No1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Labros! wrote:I like both ''Love Me Crazy'' and ''Mr. Perfect'' a lot, especially the latter! But nothing can beat ''Baby It's Over''. That song is just unique smile

I agree with you!
No1
No1
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 50
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down