Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hungary 2012; Compact Disco - Sound of our Hearts

+2
Akos Kirsch
Samuel
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hungary 2012; Compact Disco - Sound of our Hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: Hungary 2012; Compact Disco - Sound of our Hearts

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:58 pm

I couldn't watch it cause i worked but the result is okay. Though too bad the MOnsoon didn't make it to the final.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Hungary 2012; Compact Disco - Sound of our Hearts - Page 2 Empty Re: Hungary 2012; Compact Disco - Sound of our Hearts

Post  Samuel Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:04 pm

What song do you want in the eurovision-final then, of the eight left? smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:23 pm

The song "Untried" would be good
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Tonights the final!

What song do you believe go to eurovision? smile
Question to you all! Very Happy
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:17 am

Okay we have the result: Compact Disco: the sound of our heart.
THis is not really a strong song at all. Won't do good for sure.
It's not bad but not so good either. At least I won't be excited for us this time. lol!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:21 am

Ok. Update the thread later! Very Happy

And listen to the song later on, but what do you all other think about the song?

Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerly Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:37 pm

I actually like it. Its not bad, its not very good. In the between song. I hope Hungary will do great =)
Gerly
Gerly
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 195
<b>Location</b> Estonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Gerly wrote:I actually like it. Its not bad, its not very good. In the between song. I hope Hungary will do great =)

Maybe, but I wonder if it will go well in eurovision? dislike
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Well, I also like it although I also don't know how it will do at the ESC... Anyway, it's a good song Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:41 pm

With a singer who have a strong voice it would be much better I think. I'm sure it won't do any good definitely.
Too depressing rythm. Meaningful lyrics yeah but weak in my opinion. As I'm reading the hungarian forums not many people happy about it.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:01 pm

I like it, it's among the good entries I've heard so far but there are better ones!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:30 pm

not bad. I love the instrumental! I was affraid ESC 2012 would be horrible but last night there was great choices
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Are you sure guys? lol! We will see Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:30 pm

I am not really sure. lol!
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Mon May 14, 2012 11:05 pm

i lik it, it's a simple presentation but still great. The singer could be better
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon May 14, 2012 11:20 pm

Well, some songs is better just to keep simple. If the song and choreography doesn't fit it can for sure be bad...
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 20, 2012 12:11 am

I have listened to it a little more now and it grows on me, I think this will go to final now, actually.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2