Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
5% 5% 
[ 1 ]
29% 29% 
[ 6 ]
10% 10% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
33% 33% 
[ 7 ]
23% 23% 
[ 5 ]
 
Total Votes : 21

What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,albums,performances,interviews,all combined)

Post  Brian Phillip on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:41 am

What Year Did you like Helena's "Productions" i'll call them the most?
Best singles,albums,performances,interviews,all combined.

(i also mean antique aswell if they were together in that respective year)

Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing!
avatar
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368
<b>Location</b> The States

http://www.last.fm/user/HaNiDeS183

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:44 am

Well with Thalassa I vote for 2009 absolutely:) And also for 2008 this way cause of the album Vrisko to logo nazw

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  TinaCZ on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:07 am

2005. I have my reasons and asI don't wanna cause fight with another members I'm gonna keep them for myself.

_________________
avatar
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Tiago on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:49 am

I voted in 2006 mainly because of Game of Love...

_________________
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:44 am

TinaCZ wrote:2005. I have my reasons and asI don't wanna cause fight with another members I'm gonna keep them for myself.

Keep Paparizouing! Me too!

2004/2005
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Miss KA on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:50 am

cool poll.

2009! she has never been live as good as she is now. its simply perfect. actually she uses to top herself every year, can't wait for 2010!
avatar
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  ellinoula on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:52 am

definetly 2009
avatar
ellinoula
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2030
<b>Location</b> Βιέννη

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:56 am

I don't think that she is now better than the years before.Now she is only more famous.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Miss KA on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:38 am

Horgu13 wrote:I don't think that she is now better than the years before.Now she is only more famous.

i think it's exactly the other way round. today she's better but less famous outside Greece rofl
avatar
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:45 am

KyprisAthina wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:I don't think that she is now better than the years before.Now she is only more famous.

i think it's exactly the other way round. today she's better but less famous outside Greece rofl

before she was also only fomous in sweden
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Brian Phillip on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:14 am

I had to pick 2004 cause Protereotita is,at least for now,my favorite album.

Keep Paparizouing!


Last edited by Phillip Hanidis on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368
<b>Location</b> The States

http://www.last.fm/user/HaNiDeS183

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Brian Phillip on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:15 am

TinaCZ wrote:2005. I have my reasons and asI don't wanna cause fight with another members I'm gonna keep them for myself.

Something tells me i shoudn't ask...

;-)
avatar
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368
<b>Location</b> The States

http://www.last.fm/user/HaNiDeS183

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Dionisas on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:22 am

2008, because she realesed VTLNZ and had a concert in my country!! :bye 2:
avatar
Dionisas
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 154
<b>Location</b> Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Miss KA on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:45 am

Horgu13 wrote:
KyprisAthina wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:I don't think that she is now better than the years before.Now she is only more famous.

i think it's exactly the other way round. today she's better but less famous outside Greece rofl

before she was also only fomous in sweden

no afetr esc is still 2005. in 2005 she was well known in Europe. But I am afraid people now forget about her dislike
avatar
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Brian Phillip on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:47 am

KyprisAthina wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:
KyprisAthina wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:I don't think that she is now better than the years before.Now she is only more famous.

i think it's exactly the other way round. today she's better but less famous outside Greece rofl

before she was also only fomous in sweden

no afetr esc is still 2005. in 2005 she was well known in Europe. But I am afraid people now forget about her dislike

Reb,does she still release stuff in Germany,cause i know she used to like Mi Fevguis
avatar
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368
<b>Location</b> The States

http://www.last.fm/user/HaNiDeS183

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Miss KA on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:04 am

Phillip Hanidis wrote:
KyprisAthina wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:
KyprisAthina wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:I don't think that she is now better than the years before.Now she is only more famous.

i think it's exactly the other way round. today she's better but less famous outside Greece rofl

before she was also only fomous in sweden

no afetr esc is still 2005. in 2005 she was well known in Europe. But I am afraid people now forget about her dislike

Reb,does she still release stuff in Germany,cause i know she used to like Mi Fevguis

no, that was never released here. you could only order it as an import, but that's no release.
avatar
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Tiago on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:22 am

Sorrry but I also have to add 2007 because she had great songs that year(Mazi Sou and To Filis Tis Zois).

_________________
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Miss KA on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:30 am

maybe there should be another poll for "eras"

Early Antique Years 1999-2001

Late Antique Years 2002-early 2003

Protereotita Era 2003-early2005

Eurovision Era 2005- early 2006

Iparhi Logos Era 2006 + early 2007

Vrisko Era - mid of 2007-2009
avatar
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Derek on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:35 am

KyprisAthina wrote:maybe there should be another poll for "eras"

Early Antique Years 1999-2001

Late Antique Years 2002-early 2003

Protereotita Era 2003-early2005

Eurovision Era 2005- early 2006

Iparhi Logos Era 2006 + early 2007

Vrisko Era - mid of 2007-2009

Very interesting.

The early Antique era was so interesting and cool cause Antique was something really new, fresh and so was their music(thanks to C&N) + they were so HOT in Scandinavia at the time.I am not so fond of the late Antique years music-wise.I still like the albums alli mia fora and blue love but cant say I love them.Opa Opa(Mera me ti mera) and Die for you-the album- are 2 gems of universal ethnic-dance music!They deserve much more recognition...

I love the 2004-2005 era cause she experimented a lot with her music(Protereotita) and she looked so passionate on stage as if she wanted to prove she'd deserve to become one of Greece's pop stars(you can tell by her fever 2004 performances) which she later became.Then she won the ESC, well and you know the rest of it..Good times!Keep Paparizouing!

Then once she was established in 2006 she released much more commercial music(Iparhi Logos which as an album included a mix of different genres like Vissi's Kravgi, and Vandi's Gia which is a very well known tactic by record companies to make an album sell really well and attract different age groups) and The Game of Love.Both of them included some great, good but also a lot of unnecessary songs!

In 2007 we already saw many signs of a music genre shift with the release of rock flavoured songs and a different attitude and look which she improved in 2008 when she established that pop rock style, released the most mature album of her career so far and succesfully toured Greece!I think it was a necessary change and it was later proven very succesful.However in early 2009 I wasnt exactly convinced that she should carry on with this style by releasing songs like Tha'me allios.Maybe it's time for another change or look..or what if it's time to release some dance music again?!..., i dont want another Tha'me allios in 2010 even though Elena supports it really well with her live perfromances at Thalassa and the Mad secret concert + something that needs to be mentioned is that the quality of her vocals seem to improve year by year, season by season, mera me ti mera( ;-) )
There are some things that I miss from her earlier career but I am highly satisfied with her current style, music etc..However I am looking forward to see what's coming next..I'm really curious...
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:37 pm

I don't like the New Elena so much like the Old Elena.Mostley I like the 2004-2005 Elena.Protereotita was here best Album.Now her Music is only commercially.I have the feeling that she only tries to make hit singels.And not more really good Music.Of course she has good songs,but the most songs are radio songs.This is a reason why I can not hear her music so much.With the Time the songs are boring.I hope that if she makes a new album that she makes a album with good music and good lyrics.And not a Album with the principal purpose to make Hit Singels.


Akos said that Elena is unique.If she is unique she must begin to make unique music.Because that what she make now is not unique.It is commercially pop/rock/dance music.Many Artists on the whole world make the same music.Only in a other language.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:08 pm

Horgu13 wrote:I don't like the New Elena so much like the Old Elena.Mostley I like the 2004-2005 Elena.Protereotita was here best Album.Now her Music is only commercially.I have the feeling that she only tries to make hit singels.And not more really good Music.Of course she has good songs,but the most songs are radio songs.This is a reason why I can not hear her music so much.With the Time the songs are boring.I hope that if she makes a new album that she makes a album with good music and good lyrics.And not a Album with the principal purpose to make Hit Singels.


Akos said that Elena is unique.If she is unique she must begin to make unique music.Because that what she make now is not unique.It is commercially pop/rock/dance music.Many Artists on the whole world make the same music.Only in a other language.


That's what you think!! But I won't agree with you. Not at all.

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:40 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:I don't like the New Elena so much like the Old Elena.Mostley I like the 2004-2005 Elena.Protereotita was here best Album.Now her Music is only commercially.I have the feeling that she only tries to make hit singels.And not more really good Music.Of course she has good songs,but the most songs are radio songs.This is a reason why I can not hear her music so much.With the Time the songs are boring.I hope that if she makes a new album that she makes a album with good music and good lyrics.And not a Album with the principal purpose to make Hit Singels.


Akos said that Elena is unique.If she is unique she must begin to make unique music.Because that what she make now is not unique.It is commercially pop/rock/dance music.Many Artists on the whole world make the same music.Only in a other language.


That's what you think!! But I won't agree with you. Not at all.

And what do you think?That it is important for me that you agree with me? rofl I have my opinion and you have yours.But sometimes I think it is not your opinion.It is more your religion
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:06 pm

I'm not a religious guy so this is your epic fail make cherry ketchup na na you make me crazy!!!

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:11 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:I'm not a religious guy so this is your epic fail make cherry ketchup na na you make me crazy!!!

affraid You are not a religious guy affraid Shame on you. eat this
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:12 pm

" So so what? I'm a rockstar! I got my rock move......" :sir: :sir: :sir:

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Brian Phillip on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:36 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:" So so what? I'm a rockstar! I got my rock move......" :sir: :sir: :sir:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
avatar
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368
<b>Location</b> The States

http://www.last.fm/user/HaNiDeS183

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Brian Phillip on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:37 pm

KyprisAthina wrote:
Phillip Hanidis wrote:
KyprisAthina wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:
KyprisAthina wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:I don't think that she is now better than the years before.Now she is only more famous.

i think it's exactly the other way round. today she's better but less famous outside Greece rofl

before she was also only fomous in sweden

no afetr esc is still 2005. in 2005 she was well known in Europe. But I am afraid people now forget about her dislike

Reb,does she still release stuff in Germany,cause i know she used to like Mi Fevguis

no, that was never released here. you could only order it as an import, but that's no release.

Ah sorry on the english wikipedia it says it was released in germany in febuary of that year;must be wrong.

Keep Paparizouing!
avatar
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368
<b>Location</b> The States

http://www.last.fm/user/HaNiDeS183

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Tiago on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:49 am

Early Antique Years 1999-2001- I only listened to the singles to be honest, but my favourite Antique songs are from this era.

Late Antique Years 2002-early 2003- The answer is above

Protereotita Era 2003-early2005- I'm not big fan of the album. It has ok songs but many songs that I can't listen and even don't know how to spell right

Eurovision Era 2005- early 2006- Just Perfect

Iparhi Logos Era 2006 + early 2007- From this era comes my favourite album(with some fillers that's right) and another good album(Iphari Logos) and Mazi Sou!!! This is my favourite era because that's where my favourite elena songs come from

Vrisko Era
- mid of 2007-2009- Vrisko is a strange album. It has some amazing songs and others, that aren't bad at all, that now I can't listen interely. Of course this is my opinion.

In my opinion I've only taken into account the music I like the most, not about how good the album is as a piece. like Horgu said she is commercial and what matters in a commercial album is a bunch of amazing songs, two or three good songs and some fillers

_________________
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Derek on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:45 am

Horgu13 wrote:I don't like the New Elena so much like the Old Elena.Mostley I like the 2004-2005 Elena.Protereotita was here best Album.Now her Music is only commercially.I have the feeling that she only tries to make hit singels.And not more really good Music.Of course she has good songs,but the most songs are radio songs.This is a reason why I can not hear her music so much.With the Time the songs are boring.I hope that if she makes a new album that she makes a album with good music and good lyrics.And not a Album with the principal purpose to make Hit Singels.


Akos said that Elena is unique.If she is unique she must begin to make unique music.Because that what she make now is not unique.It is commercially pop/rock/dance music.Many Artists on the whole world make the same music.Only in a other language.

Well I think Vrisko is not as commercial as Iparhi Logos unless you've also included Tha me allios in the Vrisko era.However songs like Pyrotechnimata or Papeles Mojados are very unique and so is Kardia Petra in its own way.You cant deny that even if you are not a fan of this particular era. Keep Paparizouing!

I do agree with you about Protereotita though!It was a really good album including some great songs like our beloved Matia Ke Hili! big grin
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Guest on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:38 pm

Derek wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:I don't like the New Elena so much like the Old Elena.Mostley I like the 2004-2005 Elena.Protereotita was here best Album.Now her Music is only commercially.I have the feeling that she only tries to make hit singels.And not more really good Music.Of course she has good songs,but the most songs are radio songs.This is a reason why I can not hear her music so much.With the Time the songs are boring.I hope that if she makes a new album that she makes a album with good music and good lyrics.And not a Album with the principal purpose to make Hit Singels.


Akos said that Elena is unique.If she is unique she must begin to make unique music.Because that what she make now is not unique.It is commercially pop/rock/dance music.Many Artists on the whole world make the same music.Only in a other language.

Well I think Vrisko is not as commercial as Iparhi Logos unless you've also included Tha me allios in the Vrisko era.However songs like Pyrotechnimata or Papeles Mojados are very unique and so is Kardia Petra in its own way.You cant deny that even if you are not a fan of this particular era. Keep Paparizouing!

I do agree with you about Protereotita though!It was a really good album including some great songs like our beloved Matia Ke Hili! big grin

The most People don't like Protereotita so much because it is not so commercial.The Iparxi Logos album is really commercial.I like only 2-3 of this album.Vrisko is not so commercial like Iparxi but it is also.Commercial is for me if radio stations and tv stations play all the time Elena's songs.Of course are songs like Porta,Piro,Tha me or To Filie commercial.The stations play this songs all the time.That are all radio songs (hit singels).Another example is Eisai I Foni.For me one of the best songs of the last album.And what was?The radio stations don't play the song so much like the other songs.And why?Because it is not commercial enough.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  __SaNd1__ on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:19 pm

Horgu13 wrote:
KyprisAthina wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:I don't think that she is now better than the years before.Now she is only more famous.

i think it's exactly the other way round. today she's better but less famous outside Greece rofl

before she was also only fomous in sweden

She is famous in Bulgaria too Wink I voted 2005 because Eurovision 2005 - early 2006 was the best - perfect for me Keep Paparizouing!
avatar
__SaNd1__
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 76
<b>Location</b> TarnovoBulgaria

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Moldienut on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:50 am

I think 2005 in my opinion because her shootings then were great and it was also the year when I became a fan.
avatar
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195
<b>Location</b> London, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Stathis on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:16 am

2009
avatar
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Miss KA on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:25 am

Moldienut wrote:I think 2005 in my opinion because her shootings then were great and it was also the year when I became a fan.

i find those shootings too much "pop"
avatar
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Moldienut on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:59 am

KyprisAthina wrote:i find those shootings too much "pop"

When I first heard of Helena one of the first ever pics I saw was one of the ones where she has black hair and is wearing a pale bluish kind of dress.
avatar
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195
<b>Location</b> London, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Tiago on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:57 am

Moldienut wrote:
KyprisAthina wrote:i find those shootings too much "pop"

When I first heard of Helena one of the first ever pics I saw was one of the ones where she has black hair and is wearing a pale bluish kind of dress.

I don't like her photos from before ESC much. She doesn't look very atractive in my opinion

_________________
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Akos Kirsch on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:01 am

I'm shocked Tiago affraid

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Tiago on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:08 am

You don't think so? I was talking about her face by the way when I meant atractive because the body is the same(the most of it at least) rofl

_________________
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Akos Kirsch on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:12 am

Well I think she looked great even before the ESC. Very Happy

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Greekgirl87 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:17 am

2006
avatar
Greekgirl87
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 617
<b>Location</b> Lala World

http://www.elena-paparizou.org

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Jovanna<3 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:34 pm

i think 2009 and 2008..but i voted for 2008 cause in 2009 we have not a new album
avatar
Jovanna<3
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2347
<b>Location</b> Thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Jovanna<3 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:36 pm

zore_riot wrote:
Moldienut wrote:
KyprisAthina wrote:i find those shootings too much "pop"

When I first heard of Helena one of the first ever pics I saw was one of the ones where she has black hair and is wearing a pale bluish kind of dress.

I don't like her photos from before ESC much. She doesn't look very atractive in my opinion

i like her in ESC...i dont find her very attractive before 2004 cause she was very skiny
avatar
Jovanna<3
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2347
<b>Location</b> Thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:43 pm

jovanicious wrote:
zore_riot wrote:
Moldienut wrote:
KyprisAthina wrote:i find those shootings too much "pop"

When I first heard of Helena one of the first ever pics I saw was one of the ones where she has black hair and is wearing a pale bluish kind of dress.

I don't like her photos from before ESC much. She doesn't look very atractive in my opinion

i like her in ESC...i dont find her very attractive before 2004 cause she was very skiny

Yeah now she shows more skin than before Eurovision.Sometimes to much.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Akos Kirsch on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:29 pm

Disagree. She was always so sexy as nowdays and never was afraid to show her skin or long legs etc. Remember that video when she sing in Apollon club . Reb posted that not long ago on youtube. Plus I don't think she shows too much...no not at all. Other stars are more provocative nowdays and nothing wrong about being sexy anyway. And we don't live in the middle age not to mention that.

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:00 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:Disagree. She was always so sexy as nowdays and never was afraid to show her skin or long legs etc. Remember that video when she sing with Kokkinou in a club . Reb posted that not long ago here. Plus I don't think she shows too much...no not at all. Other stars are more provocative nowdays and nothing wrong about being sexy anyway. And we don't live in the middle age not to mention that.

Jovanicious said that she don't was attractive before Eurovison 2005.Not me.

And I believe you if you say that you don't believe that she shows too much.You wait for more. lol!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Akos Kirsch on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:10 pm

How do you know???? affraid affraid number one number one number one number one number one

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:14 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:How do you know???? affraid affraid number one number one number one number one number one

You are a open book rofl
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Akos Kirsch on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:16 pm

I'm a bestseller Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing!

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:23 pm

Yeah really.But only because in Hungary a besteller is if you sells more than 2 books rofl

You bought one for you and one for your father rofl
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Akos Kirsch on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:36 pm

Khmm... don't you want to buy one too? Very Happy The price is very low it would be a crime to miss it Wink

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: What Year Do You Think Helena Was The Best? (Best singles,al

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum