Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azerbaijan 2012: Sabina Babayeva - When the Music Dies

4 posters

Go down

Azerbaijan 2012: Sabina Babayeva - When the Music Dies Empty Azerbaijan 2012: Sabina Babayeva - When the Music Dies

Post  Samuel Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:52 pm

Sabina will represent the country that won last year.

Earlier information:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Svenskjäveln on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan 2012: Sabina Babayeva - When the Music Dies Empty Re: Azerbaijan 2012: Sabina Babayeva - When the Music Dies

Post  Samuel Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:45 pm

They showed their quality by singing one song each day, the themes of the days was:
• Monday: World Hits
• Tuesday: Azeri Music
• Wednesday: Eurovision Hits
• Thursday: Performance Day
• Friday: Participants' Choice

Then the five persons with the most votes (Televoting: 50%, Jury: 50%) did go to final, these are...

Participating in the final:
Orhan Kerimli - 2259 votes
Arzu İsmailova - 1886 votes
Elton İbrahimov - 1555 votes
Sabina Babayeva - 1098 votes
Feqan Seferov - 818 votes

Excluded:
Adil Bakışlı - 455 votes
Meryem Kerimova - 233 votes
Hayyam Mustafazadeh - 211 votes
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan 2012: Sabina Babayeva - When the Music Dies Empty Re: Azerbaijan 2012: Sabina Babayeva - When the Music Dies

Post  Samuel Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:08 am

The final have now been!

Artist that will participate for the host country is Sabina Babayeva. She was chosed by a jury in the final.

Example of how she sings:

What do you think about her, good choice?
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:03 am

Last year winning song in ESC was written by Swedes, also this year Swedes have written the song Azerbaijan will participate with. (Anders Bagge, Sandra Bjurman, Stefan Örn and Johan Kronlund.)

Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerly Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:46 pm

I wasn't that big fan of this after first listening. But after 5th time, I love it Very Happy
And I hope Azerbaijan will do great also in this year. Not to win ofc Very Happy
Gerly
Gerly
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 195
<b>Location</b> Estonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:38 pm

I do not it is a winner but it is pretty good, yes!
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Sun May 20, 2012 3:05 am

i think this song is average. i just wish that some year they would have a entry which isn't written by swedes. i'm such a sucker for good etno pop, and I wish they would send something like that next year.
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Sun May 20, 2012 6:45 am

Miranda wrote:i think this song is average. i just wish that some year they would have a entry which isn't written by swedes. i'm such a sucker for good etno pop, and I wish they would send something like that next year.

same here smile the only entry who isn't written by swedes were their first one Razz
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 20, 2012 6:58 am

Haven't they got in good places each year, like top ten or something?
Then I understand why they like Swedes. Razz
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Sun May 20, 2012 7:00 am

yeah, but i want them to send something different. I mean, no song that they have sent is awful, but it would be fun to hear a new sound.
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 20, 2012 7:01 am

Yes, that might be correct.

Even if I like the fact that so many Swedes have written songs for eurovision songs this year. It might be good with change. Razz
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Sun May 20, 2012 7:04 am

Yeah, it feels like it's more and more Swedes every year. Soon probably all song will be written by Swedes lol!
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down