Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition ended, winner announced - congrats on Reb's top-10 result!

+16
lana
Gagi
Derek
Ruben
Kostas
Stathis
Tedy
javi_greek
TinaCZ
Samuel
Jessica
Labros!
paparizikos
Panagiotis
Akos Kirsch
Miss KA
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Competition ended, winner announced - congrats on Reb's top-10 result! - Page 2 Empty Re: Competition ended, winner announced - congrats on Reb's top-10 result!

Post  Miss KA Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:39 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:lol...don't worry Reb. I already saw that comment and though it's annoying (I figured it out that he thinks the picture is photoshoped) I didn't care. smile It's his problem all alone.
smile

big grin thanks. I was oly a bit afraid of people going mad at him for it, and wanted to stop that in time lol!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Competition ended, winner announced - congrats on Reb's top-10 result! - Page 2 Empty Re: Competition ended, winner announced - congrats on Reb's top-10 result!

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:57 am

I see. smile I think the others will ignore him too.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:57 am

# 4!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:58 am

Kypris Athina wrote:# 4!
cheers
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:59 am

Keep Paparizouing! go for it!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:02 am

that problem with the 5th star has been solved btw, it works.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:06 am

it's still the same for me
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:07 am

No problem Reb!

Here's the message I sent:

One of the most loyal international Helena Paparizou fans who's done a lot of work to unite Helena's fans from across the globe and who aspires to become a photographer, takes part in a competition in order to photograph the backstage events at the MadWalk where also Helena is going to perform. Let's all show her our support by rating her entry with 5/5 and cross our fingers for her to make her dream come true! http://madwalk.gr/2012/?p=902
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:32 am

It looks like you can only vote once? :(
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexPz Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:54 am

Kypris Athina wrote:Thanks. I guess its not possible to vote again after 24h, right? At least not for me.
Unfortunately, I can't vote again. Only one time. Anyway, good luck! Your picture is great! Very Happy
AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:57 am

Swedish wrote:It looks like you can only vote once? :(

today i voted twice lol!
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:58 am

gagi wrote:

today i voted twice lol!

Hmm, from different computers, or do you have a dynamic ip address (So it changes now and then)?
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:01 am

Swedish wrote:
gagi wrote:

today i voted twice lol!

Hmm, from different computers, or do you have a dynamic ip address (So it changes now and then)?

i voted once from computer and once from laptop and about dynamic ip address i don't know what it is lol! lol!
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:54 am

gagi wrote:
Swedish wrote:
gagi wrote:

today i voted twice lol!

i voted once from computer and once from laptop and about dynamic ip address i don't know what it is lol! lol!

rofl

cool post. many thanks also!

the dynamic ip adress doesn't change much anyway, I remember we all tried that during the ema voting in 2009 lol!

the only thing which usually helps is turning off the modem/main internet source because that gives you a new IP. but it's not the best for the line if you do it too often big grin
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:00 am

Well, yes. And then hope that you doesn't loan IP address for a long time. Then it can go fast. smile

But I wonder if it would work to vote from my laptop then, I still use the same IP if I don't change. But I can use my phones 3G maybe. Because it would be a shame if other people in my home couldn't vote.. or something like that. :-)
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:31 am

Swedish wrote:Well, yes. And then hope that you doesn't loan IP address for a long time. Then it can go fast. smile

But I wonder if it would work to vote from my laptop then, I still use the same IP if I don't change. But I can use my phones 3G maybe. Because it would be a shame if other people in my home couldn't vote.. or something like that. :-)

lol! many thanks for your effort!!!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  ovel Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:22 pm

5 stars are yours.... lol!
ovel
ovel
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 165
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Xrictina_HP Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:54 pm

I voted! smile
Good luck girl. Very Happy
Xrictina_HP
Xrictina_HP
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 104
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:34 pm

Kypris Athina wrote: cool post. many thanks also!

the dynamic ip adress doesn't change much anyway, I remember we all tried that during the ema voting in 2009 lol!

the only thing which usually helps is turning off the modem/main internet source because that gives you a new IP. but it's not the best for the line if you do it too often big grin

also when i click on the image of the An Isoun Agapi from Diogenis Studio or this link from forum with red thing i cant vote but if i click on the facebook link or if i find your photo i can vote Very Happy is something wrong with my computer lol! ???
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:40 pm

hm strange!

it's funny, everyone in the top ten has less stars each day lol! in the beginning we all had 4,5, yesterday 4,0, today 3,5 average...
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:53 pm

clever way of counting back lol!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:59 am

Kypris Athina wrote:hm strange!

it's funny, everyone in the top ten has less stars each day lol! in the beginning we all had 4,5, yesterday 4,0, today 3,5 average...

Some evil competitors rating all the top entries with 1 star obviously... Wink
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:07 am

Derek wrote:

i admit i always give 1 star to top pictures Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:14 am

gagi wrote:
Derek wrote:

i admit i always give 1 star to top pictures Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Hm.. fair enough! lol!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:19 am

in my country they said who admit they forgive him half lol!
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:43 am

gagi wrote:in my country they said who admit they forgive him half lol!

So you are half-forgiven now! lol!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:45 am

lol! something is better than nothing big grin
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:48 am

gagi wrote: lol! something is better than nothing big grin

Btw since this is such a habit for you, why don't you rate down Reb's competitors too? rofl
I would feel so evil after doing that (but maybe I will feel equally evil for suggesting it afterwards floating ).
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:50 am

Btw Reb's entry is 5th among the top scores now! clap clap
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:56 am

confuse now im little confused are Kypris Athina and Reb the same
let me do all the dirty job lol! lol!
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:57 am

gagi wrote: confuse now im little confused are Kypris Athina and Reb the same

Yes, I believe Kypris Athinas real name is Rebecca (?)
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:10 am

Swedish wrote:

i thought they were two persons lol!
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:22 am

gagi wrote:
Swedish wrote:

i thought they were two persons lol!

I bet this statement will inspire her for some artwork soon. A funny one this time! lol!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:09 am

Competition ended, winner announced - congrats on Reb's top-10 result! - Page 2 381192_10150521637059650_806704649_8349627_1030201621_n

Wink
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:03 am

Looks great Reb! Keep Paparizouing! clap

edit: Some really mediocre entries have made it to the top-10 only because they depict pretty girls posing. You know what you should do with them guys (rate them with no more than 3 stars big grin ):

http://madwalk.gr/2012/?p=750
http://madwalk.gr/2012/?p=974
http://madwalk.gr/2012/?p=837
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Derek wrote:Looks great Reb! Keep Paparizouing! clap

edit: Some really mediocre entries have made it to the top-10 only because they depict pretty girls posing. You know what you should do with them guys (rate them with no more than 3 stars big grin ):

http://madwalk.gr/2012/?p=750
http://madwalk.gr/2012/?p=974
http://madwalk.gr/2012/?p=837

Derek wants to say give them 1 star lol! lol! lol!
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:23 pm

If they have just entered it wont help much anyway, because if you have 4 votes with 5 stars only you easily get into thhe top 10

I guess the jury will have a look at the top 20 at least. When i looked some minutes ago only 0.01 were missing for the top then. I had 8.86, number 10 had 8.87 and the best on 1 had 8.88

If you can vote please do so because the voting ends in half an hour!

No matter how it ends, thanks so much for all your efforts everyone. You rock!!!

http://madwalk.gr/2012/?p=902
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:07 pm

πέντε, πέντε, πέντε, .... λα λα λα lol!

Thank you!!!! lover undercover lover undercover lover undercover
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Kypris Athina wrote:πέντε, πέντε, πέντε, .... λα λα λα lol!

Thank you!!!! lover undercover lover undercover lover undercover

are you fifth is it over Very Happy
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:20 pm

people can still vote - I have no idea, lol. but I was on 5 shortly after the voting ended, now I am not in the top ten anymore.

besides i got a message from mad that the change of phone number has been accepted.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Michi Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:07 pm

They already announced the winner - it is not Rebecca :-( ....

http://madwalk.gr/2012/?p=1017
Michi
Michi
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1090
<b>Location</b> Austria

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:16 pm

:( pity.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:03 am

dislike

But still congratulations to Reb for her magnificent entry and the great result! This competition raised the anticipation for the MadWalk for all of us I bet! clap cheers
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:03 am

Pity it didn't won :(

Anyway, your picture was one of the best, if not the best!! Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  paparizikos Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:25 am

paparizikos
paparizikos

<b>Posts</b> 2252
<b>Location</b> Greece

https://www.youtube.com/paparizikos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:28 am

confused who is that
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934

Back to top Go down

Post  paparizikos Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:30 am

gagi wrote:

confused who is that

the photographer who won the competition.
let's hope he gives someting on his profile (maybe)
paparizikos
paparizikos

<b>Posts</b> 2252
<b>Location</b> Greece

https://www.youtube.com/paparizikos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:30 am

o thanks Very Happy
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:19 am

Btw Reb's entry ended in 9th place! clap clap
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:28 am

Derek wrote:Btw Reb's entry ended in 9th place! clap clap

The votes are still open so its still going up and down.

Thanks so much everyone for all your votes and efforts!

Pity it didnt work but still i have much stress less now. Especially as i heard of the strike for tomorrow. I was so afraid i would win at the end because i could see them calling me and then the plane wasnt on time. lol!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next