Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melodifestivalen 2012 - Fan made videos of General rehearsal, final dress rehearsal and final night

3 posters

Go down

Melodifestivalen 2012 - Fan made videos of General rehearsal, final dress rehearsal and final night Empty Melodifestivalen 2012 - Fan made videos of General rehearsal, final dress rehearsal and final night

Post  Samuel Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:10 am

1st general rehearsal. Whatever that means. Razz
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Melodifestivalen 2012 - Fan made videos of General rehearsal, final dress rehearsal and final night Empty Melodifestivalen 2012 - Rehearsals

Post  Panagiotis Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:24 pm

The Final rehearsal:
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Melodifestivalen 2012 - Fan made videos of General rehearsal, final dress rehearsal and final night Empty Re: Melodifestivalen 2012 - Fan made videos of General rehearsal, final dress rehearsal and final night

Post  Derek Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:38 pm

Panagiotis wrote:The Final rehearsal:

3.28-3.56 JUST WOW! And what a big applause at the end (unlike the other rehearsal).
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Melodifestivalen 2012 - Fan made videos of General rehearsal, final dress rehearsal and final night Empty Re: Melodifestivalen 2012 - Fan made videos of General rehearsal, final dress rehearsal and final night

Post  Panagiotis Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:56 am

I was about to move your post here, but I don't really know how to do this lol! Keep Paparizouing!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:24 am

Panagiotis wrote:I was about to move your post here, but I don't really know how to do this lol! Keep Paparizouing!

If you need assistance PM me. Wink
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:14 am

Derek wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:I was about to move your post here, but I don't really know how to do this lol! Keep Paparizouing!

If you need assistance PM me. Wink
haha! thanks again!
I 'm proud to say: "Topics Splited & Merged successfuly" winner
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:23 am

clap Keep up the good work! Very Happy
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:09 am

...and here comes the performance of the final night:

Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down