Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

A Name for... (looking for help)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Name for... (looking for help)

Post  Miss KA on Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:42 am

Currently I work on updating my iPod, so I create new albums and these inspire me to CD covers again...

I am looking for titles and as I intend to share my artworks with you later, maybe you wanna help me with them... I cannot guarantee I will pick one of them, but probably they will inspire me to anything, as I am not 100% satisfied with my ideas yet.

so:

1. one album should be a 2 CD set of MAD Secret Concerts 1 and 2, incl. a few bonus tracks in similar style (popular, i hate myself for loving you, so what, what's up/the light in our soul, total eclipse of the heart, all that jazz, fever). A name of a song would be cool for it, but the only names suitable seem to be "Yesterday" (because of the covers) and maybe "the rose" to me. "popular" maybe?would fit the cover theme as well.

2. A collection of Helena's songs used for mad events (vma, madwalk, michael jackson tribute, X-MAS concert - did I forget any mad event?) - simply "the mad collection"? a bit boring maybe.

3. a "best of helena live" cd. but i haven't decided about the final tracklist yet. songs which will be included for sure are teardrops (athens concert), popular (melodifestivalen). baby it's over (ballad), the rock version of mambo and my number one (rix fm/bingolotto), gigolo/the game of love (bingolotto), kafes me tin eleni medley.

Last edited by Kypris Athina on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: A Name for... (looking for help)

Post  TinaCZ on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:28 am

1. What's in our soul
2. Gone MAD

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:40 am

TinaCZ wrote:1. What's in our soul
2. Gone MAD

1."Whats in our soul" sounds like a pretty suitable title to me.
2. Maybe "Helena gone MAD" would sound even better.
3. "Killing it...live" ?? Or does it sound too brutal? lol!
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:46 am

1. light of the eclipse
2. MAD journey
3 Popular love

lol!

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:00 am

What's in our soul/"Killing it...live" ?? sounds too unofficial for me (I think then I prefer yesterday or popular, although I am not convinced yet), but I quite like Helena gone MAD for the mad collection! thanks!

thanks everyone! any other suggestions?
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:06 am

1. How about "Helena goes retro" to suit the "Helena goes/gone mad" of 2 ?
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:23 am

Derek wrote:1. How about "Helena goes retro" to suit the "Helena goes/gone mad" of 2 ?

doesn't sound official either to me - sorry! alien

but your retro thing brought me to girna me sto xtes and "yesterday".

maybe "back to yesterday" or something like this. goes back to yesterday?

it's time to go back.

"YESTERDAY
it's time to go back"
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:17 pm

Derek wrote:
2. Gone MAD

the whole idea I had was "Helena Paparizou Gone MAD" but I didn't use her name because I thought it's gonna be on the artwork automatically

"Killing it ... live" sounds awesome

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Kypris Athina wrote:
Derek wrote:1. How about "Helena goes retro" to suit the "Helena goes/gone mad" of 2 ?

doesn't sound official either to me - sorry! alien

but your retro thing brought me to girna me sto xtes and "yesterday".

maybe "back to yesterday" or something like this. goes back to yesterday?

it's time to go back.

"YESTERDAY
it's time to go back"

You got me confused with all these titles? Which one of them do you prefer? lol! big grin

TinaCZ wrote:
Derek wrote:
2. Gone MAD

the whole idea I had was "Helena Paparizou Gone MAD" but I didn't use her name because I thought it's gonna be on the artwork automatically

I see! Keep Paparizouing!
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:50 pm

TinaCZ wrote:the whole idea I had was "Helena Paparizou Gone MAD" but I didn't use her name because I thought it's gonna be on the artwork automatically
I supposed you both mean the same as thats how i would have done the artwork indeed.really love it however, so thanks for this (used it already for this compilation)
About the killing it, it sounds cool but also bit like she was ruining the songs so someone could misunderstand...
Derek wrote:You got me confused with all these titles? Which one of them do you prefer? lol! big grin

lol! i havent decided, i was only throwing them at your feet to hear what you guys think lol!
Other ideas which came to my mind were 'mad & popular', secret treasures (inspired by a joke by horgu),and i had something else but i forgot.... 'Popular' with 'off the record' as subtitle ...

I have also decided for one more album, with treli kardia from thalassa, popular, all that jazz, fever, big spender, is it a crime, te amo, my number one from iera odos if i find it in good version, .... One i forgot. Anyway, it's kind of a cabaret cd and i was thinking about names as welll....' Club pariz' maybe? With the s from paris turned around?

Many thanks for your help btw it's highly appreciated.
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Btw if anyone reads this, many of them you can find here
http://paparizou.forumotion.net/t3959-audio-various-covers

It also includes things for members who regulary download as the anna vissi medley i have just created yesterday. And what's up sounds like a cd record now, as i edited many songs so they are clearer now.

I will also upload the final cd, excluding released tracks of course.
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:33 am

I love "Club Pariz"! clap
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexPz on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:56 am

3. Ηelena Paparizou - The best live experience! Very Happy (hope it's good)
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:50 am

Thanks for your suggestions everyone. Best live experience sounds good in general, but i want to have something more ... Unusual somehow. Or connected to a song or line by helena.

I think i have decided for one cd being called helena paparizou gone or going mad, then another triple cd set feat the 2 mad concert + bonus live cd plus the cabaret cd club pariz.

The triple cd i will probably call "take me back to yesterday" and each cd inside will have an extra name. Msc 1 is still waiting for a name, msc 2 i wanna call let's rock it or "let us do it rock" but i need to clearif this is grammatically correct. Elena says this in proud mary. The live cd could be called popular off the record.
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:06 am

Kypris Athina wrote:Thanks for your suggestions everyone. Best live experience sounds good in general, but i want to have something more ... Unusual somehow. Or connected to a song or line by helena.

I think i have decided for one cd being called helena paparizou gone or going mad, then another triple cd set feat the 2 mad concert + bonus live cd plus the cabaret cd club pariz.

The triple cd i will probably call "take me back to yesterday" and each cd inside will have an extra name. Msc 1 is still waiting for a name, msc 2 i wanna call let's rock it or "let us do it rock" but i need to clear if this is grammatically correct. Elena says this in proud mary. The live cd could be called popular off the record.

Everything sounds awesome! I have no single objection about these ideas, love them all. As for "let us do it rock" it doesn't sound that INcorrect to me considering it was just a slang expression she probably made up herself. smile
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:17 am

i agree, these are good:)

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:41 am

Derek wrote:
Kypris Athina wrote:Thanks for your suggestions everyone. Best live experience sounds good in general, but i want to have something more ... Unusual somehow. Or connected to a song or line by helena.

The triple cd i will probably call "take me back to yesterday" and each cd inside will have an extra name. Msc 1 is still waiting for a name, msc 2 i wanna call let's rock it or "let us do it rock" but i need to clear if this is grammatically correct. Elena says this in proud mary. The live cd could be called popular off the record.

Everything sounds awesome! I have no single objection about these ideas, love them all. As for "let us do it rock" it doesn't sound that INcorrect to me considering it was just a slang expression she probably made up herself. smile

that's why I wonder. I think it would sound cool for title, but if any native speaker now says that's completely wrong I better chose the "let's rock it" ;-)))

thanks for giving me the idea with your retro-inspiration however!
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:20 am

Keep Paparizouing!
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:25 am

about the msc 1 I have been thinking about a line of "can't help falling in love": "some things are meant to be"

at first I wanted "It's time to go back" but as she doesn't sing pyrotechnimata... help me!
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:12 am

Kypris Athina wrote:about the msc 1 I have been thinking about a line of "can't help falling in love": "some things are meant to be"

at first I wanted "It's time to go back" but as she doesn't sing pyrotechnimata... help me!

They sound good to me. I slightly prefer "It's time to go back" over "some things are meant be" though.
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:05 am

Derek wrote:
Kypris Athina wrote:about the msc 1 I have been thinking about a line of "can't help falling in love": "some things are meant to be"

They sound good to me. I slightly prefer "It's time to go back" over "some things are meant be" though.

Thanks. I think youare right. Maybe it doesnt matter that she doesnt sing pyro on this cd...
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:43 am

I suggest to you Paparicious Tigers or Helenic Fever!
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: