Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV4.se "Let's Dance" profile interview [translation available]

4 posters

Go down

TV4.se "Let's Dance" profile interview [translation available] Empty TV4.se "Let's Dance" profile interview [translation available]

Post  Samuel Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Interview about Let's Dance. Where they discuss dancing. Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Short about Helena Paparizou
Name: Elena Paparizou (Greek: Έλενα Παπαρίζου)
Born: 31 January 1982 in Gothenburg
Profession: Greek-Swedish singer and model. She have worked as model, for instance for Panos Emporio.
Significant information: 1999 Paparizou and the childhood friend Nikos Panagiotidis the music group Antique. Record deal with Bonnier. First single “Opa Opa” attracted much attention and sold gold.

Antique represented Greece in Eurovision 2011 and came third with the song “Die for you”.
2005 Helena was again in Eurovision, this time as a solo artist after the music group split. And won the contest win the song “My number one”.

In this years final of Melodifestivalen she made a guest peroformance with a burlesque version of last years winning song Popular.

Helena Paparizou “Felt a mild breeze between my buttocks”.
The schlager star Helena Paparizou have been on many stages in the world. Now it is time for Let’s Dances stage. Here she tells about a dance memory she would rather forget. - My pants broke!

To be in Let’s Dance should go like a dance for the stage experienced schlager star Helena Paparizou? Still she feels like a beginner, she say.

What do you want to get out of Let’s Dance for your own?
- I want to learn as much as possible when it is about ballroom and latin dance. I want to have fun and I want that people that look at the show is getting a great and fun show.

How is it with your nerves before the competitions?
- Not good. I always feel like a beginner when I am going to start something new.

What do you think you can be good on when it is about dance?
- My tact feeling is pretty good and I have relatively easy to remember choreography. I have yet worked a lot with this during the years.

What will be your biggest challenge in Let’s Dance
- I want to develop as much as I can.

What do you think about your dance partner?
- David and me get along very well. He inspires a fantastic energy and we are very focused on everything we do. At the same time we have fun together.

Tell us about the worst or best dance experience you had!
- When I was on stage in Poland my pants broke! I felt a mild breeze between my buttocks and though: Now it is all over!

Who do you see as your biggest threat in Let’s Dance?
- I do not see any threats. It is a competition and I really wish all good luck. It is you home in the sofa that will vote so may the best man win.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

TV4.se "Let's Dance" profile interview [translation available] Empty Re: TV4.se "Let's Dance" profile interview [translation available]

Post  Samuel Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Translation now available.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

TV4.se "Let's Dance" profile interview [translation available] Empty Re: TV4.se "Let's Dance" profile interview [translation available]

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:08 pm

Keep Paparizouing! well done! thanks!
- or how to say. lol!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:54 am

lol!
Thanks Swedish! Wink
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:59 pm

Thanks a lot Swedish! Keep Paparizouing!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down