Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First live (Presentation & points)

Go down

First live (Presentation & points) Empty First live (Presentation & points)

Post  Samuel Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:41 pm

Helena Paparizou became a star over a night. With the music group Antique. 2005 she became a world star, when she won the big Eurovision Song Contest with the song “My number one”. But the life took an unexpected turn.
Helena – “I had plans to make a comeback to Sweden 2009, but I didn’t do it because my father died. And I had not the patience to meet Swedish media and Swedish people. But now I am back.”
Helena – “My comeback began this year with melodifestivalen. But now it is time for Let’s Dance I think.”

David – “Like that”.
Helena – “I feel to heavy to make these things!”
David – “No you are not!”
Helena – “I feel like a potato sac
Helena – “Ouch”.
David – “How is it going with your foot?”
Helena – “It hurts but I usually don’t think about it. It have been like this for five months now.
I had an injury in August, my tendon on my foot was injured. Train three hours each day with heels can make the foot a little more injured.

David – “Is it ok?”
David – “Even if she have injured her foot she have not asked for a pause, she really want to work hard.
Doctor – “The thing that have happened is that you have stretched out a linament.”
Helena – “In addition of a lot of exercises he have have told me to tape the foot. But this is nothing that will stop me or david. So lets go tonight!”.

*They dancing awesome* (Just Svenskjävelns true note!)

Program leader – “Nice ending! Thank you, exciting. Now it is going to be exciting, I think anyhow. What do you say. This must be very good?”
Jury girl - This is very good. It is so great to see that you have danced easy steps that you learn as a beginner.
Helena – “It is not easy..”
Jury girl - “You do it on such a girlish, sexy, great way. Got to be really good cha cha.".
Program leader – “Mm, the basic way. What do you say Tony?”.

Jury Tony - “You are my number one. It is everything I can say. Unbelievable good. I have never seen such a good cha cha in the first program.
Program leader – “Where do your mum sit?”
Helena – “She sit there!”
Program leader – “Look how touched she is”.
Helena – “Do you see how she back-scratch for the jury. She just hello hello".

Program leader – “Flirt with Tony, it is fully correct! Ok, it is the best cha cha he have ever seen in the first program. Fantastic. And congratulation to you”.
Helena – “Thank you very much”.
Program leader – “Good also to you David”.
Program leader (girl) – “That is big words from Tony there!”
Helena – “I still do not understand that I have decided to do this. I just “David, is it tomorrow it is premiere?”. I do not understand what I have done.”

Program leader (girl) – “But you do not regret that now?”
Helena - “No!”
Program leader (girl) – “Even if you had some problems with your foot and that you hurt yourself when you dances. Tell us about what you have done. You have wounds”.
Helena – “There is a ligament that have stretched out”.
Program leader (girl) – “But you have wounds?”.

Helena – “I was so nervous before so I stood on tiptoe all the time when we made cha cha. That you can’t do. You must stay on the ground. I trampled my own feets and I just made some wounds. But no complaining.”
Program leader (girl) – “She have not trampled on you yet?”
David – “Not at all”.
Program leader (girl) – “It maybe comes next dance. Who knows. Now we get the points”.

Jury one: 5, Jury two: 5, jury three: 6.

Program leader (girl) – “Up in the lead! What good start for Helena and David. What do you say?”
Helena – “We are very happy. We have very fun and VOTE ON US!”.
Program leader (girl) – “Then she said it, so I do not need to say it”.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down