Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Comments Vol. 2

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Labros! on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:50 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:At Diogenis didn't she say she will stay in Sweden in May? I guess she will be back in June. I don't think she will miss the mad awards for example.
If she was going to perform at MAD VMAs she should have started rehearsing. btw are you talking about the last night at Diogenis Studio? If so I don't think she said that.

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Akos Kirsch on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:57 am

maybe she will be only a guest.
I think someone who was there at Diogenis said this or just made a guess... don't remember.

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Ruben on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:08 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:maybe she will be only a guest.
I think someone who was there at Diogenis said this or just made a guess... don't remember.

There's no reason to be only guest this year. She has new singles to promote, and a #1 mega hit right now on radios!
avatar
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  redelvis on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:16 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:maybe she will be only a guest.
I think someone who was there at Diogenis said this or just made a guess... don't remember.

It may work on an international career. In Greece, has a good market position.
Time to go back to Sweden. She needs to rebuild its position outside of Greece.
GOODBYE GREECE, WELCOME EUROPE
clap clap

PS: Akos, do not get excited Helena further successes in greece. Always achieves success, so nothing new.....and I'm not pessimistic.
nanana
avatar
redelvis
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 376
<b>Location</b> London

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Akos Kirsch on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:56 am

No you are not pessimistic you are just spreading fake news on the internet many times.
But that's offtopic anyway.

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Panagiotis on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:00 am

redelvis wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:maybe she will be only a guest.
I think someone who was there at Diogenis said this or just made a guess... don't remember.

It may work on an international career. In Greece, has a good market position.
Time to go back to Sweden. She needs to rebuild its position outside of Greece.
GOODBYE GREECE, WELCOME EUROPE
clap clap

PS: Akos, do not get excited Helena further successes in greece. Always achieves success, so nothing new.....and I'm not pessimistic.
nanana
Please don't spread false news!!!!!

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Derek on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:05 am

Ruben wrote:Greatest Hits & More debuted #10 at the Ifpi Greek Top 75 albums chart

10 ΠΑΠΑΡΙΖΟΥ, ΕΛΕΝΑ GREATEST HITS AND MORE SONY MUSIC 88697863862 1 10 2011_21 NE

http://www.ifpi.gr/chart01.htm

Thanks Ruben. It's a good opening and I believe (+ I hope) it will climb even higher the following weeks!

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  redelvis on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:42 am

Panagiotis wrote:
redelvis wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:maybe she will be only a guest.
I think someone who was there at Diogenis said this or just made a guess... don't remember.

It may work on an international career. In Greece, has a good market position.
Time to go back to Sweden. She needs to rebuild its position outside of Greece.
GOODBYE GREECE, WELCOME EUROPE
clap clap

PS: Akos, do not get excited Helena further successes in greece. Always achieves success, so nothing new.....and I'm not pessimistic.
nanana
Please don't spread false news!!!!!

you are hopeless, like children. These are just my suppositions, suppositions, suppositions, suppositions, suppositions
avatar
redelvis
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 376
<b>Location</b> London

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  redelvis on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:43 am

Panagiotis wrote:
redelvis wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:maybe she will be only a guest.
I think someone who was there at Diogenis said this or just made a guess... don't remember.

It may work on an international career. In Greece, has a good market position.
Time to go back to Sweden. She needs to rebuild its position outside of Greece.
GOODBYE GREECE, WELCOME EUROPE
clap clap

PS: Akos, do not get excited Helena further successes in greece. Always achieves success, so nothing new.....and I'm not pessimistic.
nanana
Please don't spread false news!!!!!

you are hopeless, like children. These are just my suppositions, suppositions, suppositions, suppositions, suppositions
avatar
redelvis
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 376
<b>Location</b> London

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Derek on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:33 am

YOUR ASSUMPTIONS/SUPPOSITIONS SHALL NOT BE SPREAD AS OFFICIAL INFO ALL OVER THE INTERNET INCLUDING THIS FORUM!! (referring to the European Tour dates incident)

Such actions will no longer be tolerated, end of story!

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  javi_greek on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:37 am

good mark!! I don´t understand why elli kokkinou is on 2nd with an album she released 6 years ago affraid
avatar
javi_greek
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1542
<b>Location</b> spain

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Derek on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:47 am

javi_greek wrote:good mark!! I don´t understand why elli kokkinou is on 2nd with an album she released 6 years ago affraid

Because the charts are based on shipments rather than actual sales, sadly.

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  javi_greek on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:27 pm

ah ok..I though there was a problem with her actually ( as with michael jackson: his cds hit the top 10 when he died) xDD
avatar
javi_greek
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1542
<b>Location</b> spain

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Derek on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:55 am

That's great, thanks for the info!! Keep Paparizouing!

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  ovel on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Great!!! Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing!
avatar
ovel
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 165
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Labros! on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:41 am

Music Corner Chart
#2 Baby It's Over
#11 O,ti Niotho Den Allazei
Let's vote for ''Baby It's Over'' http://www.musiccorner.gr/?p=261

Greek iTunes - Top Songs
#8 Baby It's Over
#140 Mesa Sou (Remix VMA 2008)
#180 Pirotehnimata

Greek iTunes - Top Albums
#114 Vrisko To Logo Na Zo

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  ovel on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:29 am

Voted.......
avatar
ovel
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 165
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Samuel on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:11 am

Labros! wrote:Music Corner Chart
#2 Baby It's Over
#11 O,ti Niotho Den Allazei
Let's vote for ''Baby It's Over'' http://www.musiccorner.gr/?p=261

Greek iTunes - Top Songs
#8 Baby It's Over
#140 Mesa Sou (Remix VMA 2008)
#180 Pirotehnimata

Greek iTunes - Top Albums
#114 Vrisko To Logo Na Zo

What should I write in these text fields? Razz
I want to vote but isn't so easy. lol!
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Akos Kirsch on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:20 am

if you use google translator you can figure it out Very Happy

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Labros! on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:54 pm

Swedish wrote:
Labros! wrote:Music Corner Chart
#2 Baby It's Over
#11 O,ti Niotho Den Allazei
Let's vote for ''Baby It's Over'' http://www.musiccorner.gr/?p=261

Greek iTunes - Top Songs
#8 Baby It's Over
#140 Mesa Sou (Remix VMA 2008)
#180 Pirotehnimata

Greek iTunes - Top Albums
#114 Vrisko To Logo Na Zo

What should I write in these text fields? Razz
I want to vote but isn't so easy. lol!
In the first one write your name, in the second one your e-mail and in the third one ''Έλενα Παπαριζου - Baby It's Over''. That's it Very Happy
stathis2b wrote:For one more time #1 in itunes

Impressive!

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Samuel on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Labros! wrote:
Swedish wrote:
Labros! wrote:Music Corner Chart
#2 Baby It's Over
#11 O,ti Niotho Den Allazei
Let's vote for ''Baby It's Over'' http://www.musiccorner.gr/?p=261

Greek iTunes - Top Songs
#8 Baby It's Over
#140 Mesa Sou (Remix VMA 2008)
#180 Pirotehnimata

Greek iTunes - Top Albums
#114 Vrisko To Logo Na Zo

What should I write in these text fields? Razz
I want to vote but isn't so easy. lol!
In the first one write your name, in the second one your e-mail and in the third one ''Έλενα Παπαριζου - Baby It's Over''. That's it Very Happy
stathis2b wrote:For one more time #1 in itunes

Impressive!

Looked it up with Gtranslate now. And it's not needed to vote for 5 songs, you can vote with just one to?
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Labros! on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:02 pm

Swedish wrote:Looked it up with Gtranslate now. And it's not needed to vote for 5 songs, you can vote with just one to?
Yes, you can Keep Paparizouing!

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Samuel on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Good, then I have voted for this week. lol!
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Derek on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:02 am

Thanks for all the latest figures Labro and Ruben! She's rocking the charts with BIO! cheers

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Samuel on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:17 pm

Ruben wrote:Official Facebook

"BABY ITS OVER" στην κορυφή του ραδιοφώνου για 7 εβδομάδες !!! και συνεχίζουμε

"the top of the radio for 7 weeks! and continue"

That is great, hopefully it stays there for more weeks. ;)
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:23 pm

I hope that too!

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Derek on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:06 pm

That's unbeliavable! cheers

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Ruben on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:09 am

Derek wrote:That's unbeliavable! cheers

One more week at #1 and she will beat her record so far: To Fili Tis Zois, which also spent 7 weeks in a row at first position.
avatar
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:23 am

Only Baby it's over can beat that record I say:)

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Stathis on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:48 am

Ruben wrote:
Derek wrote:That's unbeliavable! cheers

One more week at #1 and she will beat her record so far: To Fili Tis Zois, which also spent 7 weeks in a row at first position.

I think Fili tis Zois was for 5 weeks in a row at the top


Last edited by stathis2b on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Samuel on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:01 am

Sad that it isn't going that well for Love Me Crazy..
Hopefully she takes her own personal record in the chart. Would be good. Very Happy
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Derek on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:06 am

Swedish wrote:Sad that it isn't going that well for Love Me Crazy..
Hopefully she takes her own personal record in the chart. Would be good. Very Happy

It's not a single yet. Only "O,ti Niotho Den Allazi" (the Greek version to LMC) is a radio single but it mostly receives airplay from those radio stations that prefer Greek language songs to foreign language songs and refuse to play "Baby It's Over", so ONDA is hardly a single yet.

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Samuel on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:12 am

Derek wrote:
Swedish wrote:Sad that it isn't going that well for Love Me Crazy..
Hopefully she takes her own personal record in the chart. Would be good. Very Happy

It's not a single yet. Only "O,ti Niotho Den Allazi" (the Greek version to LMC) is a radio single but it mostly receives airplay from those radio stations that prefer Greek language songs to foreign language songs and refuse to play "Baby It's Over", so ONDA is hardly a single yet.

So it can't come into that list?
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Derek on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:16 am

Swedish wrote:
Derek wrote:
Swedish wrote:Sad that it isn't going that well for Love Me Crazy..
Hopefully she takes her own personal record in the chart. Would be good. Very Happy

It's not a single yet. Only "O,ti Niotho Den Allazi" (the Greek version to LMC) is a radio single but it mostly receives airplay from those radio stations that prefer Greek language songs to foreign language songs and refuse to play "Baby It's Over", so ONDA is hardly a single yet.

So it can't come into that list?

It can but as long as BIO is chosen by radio producers over ONDA then you probably won't see it entering the top-10 anytime soon.

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Tiago on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:18 am

Derek wrote:
Swedish wrote:
Derek wrote:
Swedish wrote:Sad that it isn't going that well for Love Me Crazy..
Hopefully she takes her own personal record in the chart. Would be good. Very Happy

It's not a single yet. Only "O,ti Niotho Den Allazi" (the Greek version to LMC) is a radio single but it mostly receives airplay from those radio stations that prefer Greek language songs to foreign language songs and refuse to play "Baby It's Over", so ONDA is hardly a single yet.

So it can't come into that list?

It can but as long as BIO is chosen by radio producers over ONDA then you probably won't see it entering the top-10 anytime soon.

Also, don't forget that BIO also took sometime to take off and turn into a huge hit

_________________
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Samuel on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:17 am

Se Vrizw wrote:2nd week at #2.

Do you mean the album, or. Razz?
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Derek on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:53 am

That's good, thanks!

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Besamiculo on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:07 am

Swedish wrote:
Se Vrizw wrote:2nd week at #2.

Do you mean the album, or. Razz?

The album
avatar
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Ruben on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:20 am

She sould release the album before Gaga's one to reach a sure Nº1 position. But it stills a good position.
avatar
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Panagiotis on Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:21 pm

affraid cheers cheers
That's great! Keep requesting the song!

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Akos Kirsch on Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:33 pm

Cool!!smile

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Mr. X on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:19 pm

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
Mr. X
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 542
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Samuel on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:32 pm

redelvis wrote:Helena Paparizou - Baby It;'s Over #7 on AIRPLAY in Bulgaria

www.virginarecords.com
Cool

That is good news.

But you did write the site wrong. Razz
http://www.virginiarecords.com
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Ruben on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:36 pm

redelvis wrote:Helena Paparizou - Baby It;'s Over #7 on AIRPLAY in Bulgaria

www.virginarecords.com
Cool

Wow impressive. Now is time to make it in Sweden! Very Happy
avatar
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Samuel on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Ruben wrote:
redelvis wrote:Helena Paparizou - Baby It;'s Over #7 on AIRPLAY in Bulgaria

www.virginarecords.com
Cool

Wow impressive. Now is time to make it in Sweden! Very Happy

I am going to try to wish songs when I can. Might not happening so much on a airplay list because of that, but more can hear it. I'll think that it is great! lol!
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Samuel on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:48 pm

Labros! wrote:Nice! Also:

Music Corner Chart
#3 Baby It's Over
#8 O,ti Niotho Den Allazei
Keep voting for ''Baby It's Over'' http://www.musiccorner.gr/?p=261


Oh, I forgot that site. How often could I vote now again?
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Labros! on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Swedish wrote:
Labros! wrote:Nice! Also:

Music Corner Chart
#3 Baby It's Over
#8 O,ti Niotho Den Allazei
Keep voting for ''Baby It's Over'' http://www.musiccorner.gr/?p=261


Oh, I forgot that site. How often could I vote now again?
Once per week.

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Samuel on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:01 pm

Ah, right. If I just would read it. lol!

Remind me again in seven days. Then I vote again.
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Comments Vol. 2

Post  Labros! on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Swedish wrote:Ah, right. If I just would read it. lol!

Remind me again in seven days. Then I vote again.
Actually you will be able to vote again on Tuesday smile

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Samuel on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Labros! wrote:
Swedish wrote:Ah, right. If I just would read it. lol!

Remind me again in seven days. Then I vote again.
Actually you will be able to vote again on Tuesday smile

Ah, it is like that. Well, remind me on Tuesday Very Happy
avatar
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Comments Vol. 2

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum