Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Dance: the 3rd Live. Dance: Paso Doble.

+5
Akos Kirsch
Derek
Gagi
Samuel
Elenaki23
9 posters

Go down

Your mark for Elena's paso doble:

Let's Dance: the 3rd Live. Dance: Paso Doble.  Bar_left18%Let's Dance: the 3rd Live. Dance: Paso Doble.  Bar_right 18% 
[ 3 ]
Let's Dance: the 3rd Live. Dance: Paso Doble.  Bar_left41%Let's Dance: the 3rd Live. Dance: Paso Doble.  Bar_right 41% 
[ 7 ]
Let's Dance: the 3rd Live. Dance: Paso Doble.  Bar_left18%Let's Dance: the 3rd Live. Dance: Paso Doble.  Bar_right 18% 
[ 3 ]
Let's Dance: the 3rd Live. Dance: Paso Doble.  Bar_left6%Let's Dance: the 3rd Live. Dance: Paso Doble.  Bar_right 6% 
[ 1 ]
Let's Dance: the 3rd Live. Dance: Paso Doble.  Bar_left12%Let's Dance: the 3rd Live. Dance: Paso Doble.  Bar_right 12% 
[ 2 ]
Let's Dance: the 3rd Live. Dance: Paso Doble.  Bar_left5%Let's Dance: the 3rd Live. Dance: Paso Doble.  Bar_right 5% 
[ 1 ]
Let's Dance: the 3rd Live. Dance: Paso Doble.  Bar_left0%Let's Dance: the 3rd Live. Dance: Paso Doble.  Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Let's Dance: the 3rd Live. Dance: Paso Doble.  Bar_left0%Let's Dance: the 3rd Live. Dance: Paso Doble.  Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 17

Let's Dance: the 3rd Live. Dance: Paso Doble.  Empty Let's Dance: the 3rd Live. Dance: Paso Doble.

Post  Elenaki23 Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:51 am

On tradition, open the 3rd thread...
well, ..
how was Elena's dance on this week?
What would you gave for their dance?
Elenaki23
Elenaki23
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 604
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Let's Dance: the 3rd Live. Dance: Paso Doble.  Empty Re: Let's Dance: the 3rd Live. Dance: Paso Doble.

Post  Samuel Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:53 am

I give seven again.

The jury in Let's Dance isn't that good, I feel. If Anton got 26 points also Camilla and Helena is worth that much points..
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Let's Dance: the 3rd Live. Dance: Paso Doble.  Empty Re: Let's Dance: the 3rd Live. Dance: Paso Doble.

Post  Gagi Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:53 am

i would gave her 8th its her best dance till now but she needs to use some difficult and attractive dance moves
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:18 am

Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:19 am

I gave a 9. She was very good.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenaki23 Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:22 am

Gagi wrote:i would gave her 8th its her best dance till now but she needs to use some difficult and attractive dance moves
agreed. I also gave 8 points...
They was looking stunning (good costumes, hairstyle, etc.), also was interesting beggining.. In Elena i felt some.. strength.. wow!.. Cool..
But some moves.. we already saw in previous dances... I think need to add something fresh.. some amazing schtick.. in each next dance.
I am also dissapointed such results... Don't want to comment, because my mouth wants to say.. censored bad words on this case.. big grin so, better i'll be quiet. Cool
Elenaki23
Elenaki23
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 604
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexPz Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:56 am

9! It was very unfair what happened!
AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:49 am

I've loved it! I think this is the choreography I've liked the most. It's true that the music didn't fit very well, but I just imagine the dancing with a more suitable song and it's great. Her attitude has been amazing. I've really liked the fact that they have included new steps (I don't know the exact words but I mean the moments when he picks her up and spin, etc). That's something I value and also something which I did not expect, so it was a nice surprise smile The first time I've watched it, I've spotted kind of a few tiny moments which I think could have been better, but after watching it again, it's nothing really important. Also, regarding her look, I think it is also the night I've liked her more. The make up, the hair, the dress... She was looking stunning! So I give her a 9 (I thought to give her a 9 after the first time I watched it and now that I know what's happened, I give it so rightly!).
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:05 am

alene wrote:I've loved it! I think this is the choreography I've liked the most. It's true that the music didn't fit very well, but I just imagine the dancing with a more suitable song and it's great. Her attitude has been amazing. I've really liked the fact that they have included new steps (I don't know the exact words but I mean the moments when he picks her up and spin, etc). That's something I value and also something which I did not expect, so it was a nice surprise smile The first time I've watched it, I've spotted kind of a few tiny moments which I think could have been better, but after watching it again, it's nothing really important. Also, regarding her look, I think it is also the night I've liked her more. The make up, the hair, the dress... She was looking stunning! So I give her a 9 (I thought to give her a 9 after the first time I watched it and now that I know what's happened, I give it so rightly!).

Couldn't agree more with you Alene. Btw what an irony she was eliminated from the show after dancing pasodoble which she was so looking forward to! No
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:08 am

Derek wrote:
Couldn't agree more with you Alene. Btw what an irony she was eliminated from the show after dancing pasodoble which she was so looking forward to! No
I also thought about it before dislike
(It's gonna take me some time to realize what's happened. It was totally unexpected)
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:32 am

alene wrote:
Derek wrote:
I also thought about it before dislike
(It's gonna take me some time to realize what's happened. It was totally unexpected)

Same here!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:42 pm

Derek wrote:
alene wrote:I've loved it! I think this is the choreography I've liked the most. It's true that the music didn't fit very well, but I just imagine the dancing with a more suitable song and it's great. Her attitude has been amazing. I've really liked the fact that they have included new steps (I don't know the exact words but I mean the moments when he picks her up and spin, etc). That's something I value and also something which I did not expect, so it was a nice surprise smile The first time I've watched it, I've spotted kind of a few tiny moments which I think could have been better, but after watching it again, it's nothing really important. Also, regarding her look, I think it is also the night I've liked her more. The make up, the hair, the dress... She was looking stunning! So I give her a 9 (I thought to give her a 9 after the first time I watched it and now that I know what's happened, I give it so rightly!).

She did [b]not [/b ]deserved to get eliminated and she was great in this dance that she was looking forward to. But in these sort of competitions it can be very unfairly, as it was this time.

It is very sad that it happened, probably because everyone that liked her dance though that she still would be in the competition even if they didn't vote, and that is why she got so little votes. I have said it many other times but that is very dangerous and now we sadly saw it in action with Helena.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:32 pm

6, because her other 2 dances were much better in my eyes. I don't think it was her fault though but a fault by the choreographer. The arms looked very strange. no reason to eliminate her, because her last 2 dances were absolutely amazing
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:57 pm

I still think if the music could be different - something spanis or faster song - it would have been better though. But it's not her dance which made her eliminated.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:33 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:I still think if the music could be different - something spanis or faster song - it would have been better though. But it's not her dance which made her eliminated.

akos got the greek accent now. big grin
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:25 am

Kypris Athina wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:I still think if the music could be different - something spanis or faster song - it would have been better though. But it's not her dance which made her eliminated.

akos got the greek accent now. big grin

BEST POST!!!
lol!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:46 am

I gave it 9. It was not worse than previous 2.
Just because of my interest, I watched Anton's performance and I can't get why it had more points that Helena's one. It does look like a pair work for me.
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:51 am

After her guest performance in the final, it's clearly a 10 for me! I keep watching it over and over again and I find it brilliant! For a non professional dancer it's a perfect performance for me and she puts the other contestants into shame!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down