Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision 2012 televote/jury split votes

+2
Miranda
Tiago
6 posters

Go down

Eurovision 2012 televote/jury split votes Empty Eurovision 2012 televote/jury split votes

Post  Tiago Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:16 am

You can see them here: http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=eurovision_2012_split_jury-televote_results_revealed

Televote would have made the final much more interesting. On the other hand, I feel like I have a jury taste since my favourite songs fared better in the jury vote (with the exception of Germany and Romania).

Ps: 17th place for Italy in the televote and Ukraine 7th on jury vote? LOOOOOOL!
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Eurovision 2012 televote/jury split votes Empty Re: Eurovision 2012 televote/jury split votes

Post  Miranda Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:54 am

i wish that the televote was the official result. then ireland would have placed 10th instead of 19th. the jury votes placed them 25th, the second worst. the juries should be happy that i don't know who they are.... lol!
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Eurovision 2012 televote/jury split votes Empty Re: Eurovision 2012 televote/jury split votes

Post  Derek Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:38 am

Jury results are a lot better in my opinion but there are still some imperfections.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:42 am

I think the jury voting is good because Russia isn't second. Russia came to high in my opinion...
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:15 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:I think the jury voting is good because Russia isn't second. Russia came to high in my opinion...

Very true!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:59 pm

I don't understand how Azerbaijan came 5th Televote, 8th Jury vote but came 4th overall?
jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932
<b>Location</b> United Kingdom

https://www.facebook.com/theimpecuniosityofman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:49 pm

so a jury who should understand something about music puts Russia in 11th?? please. And Norway last in the semi final and Georgia in 8th?! What a great jury!
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:16 am

the only thing the jury did good is placing sweden high, and russia lower. the televote was far better in my opinion. then all my favourites would have placed in the top 10, and not in the bottom half.
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:29 am

jantzen wrote:I don't understand how Azerbaijan came 5th Televote, 8th Jury vote but came 4th overall?

It's all a matter of how many points you get in that specific country. One country can get three sets of 8 points on the jury vote in countries A, B, C and another three sets of 8 points on the televote on countries D, E, F. You'll have 24 points on each part but, when combined, the maximum you can get is 12 points. On the other hand, imagine that in country A,B,C you get 8 points on the jury vote and 8 points on the televote while in countries D, E, F you get none. You 24 points on each kind of "vote" but, when combined, you can get more than 24 votes! (the 12 and 10 from televote/juryvote would need 4 and 6 points on the other part of the vote to get 12 or 10 points on the combined country.
Summing up:
1st case - 6 countries - 24 televotes - 24 jury votes - 12 combined votes tops
2nd case - 3 countries - 24 televotes - 24 juty votes - maximum is more than 24 points on the combined.

Concluding, how your juryv otes and televotes are located, influences a lot your final position, which leads to cases like Azerbeijan this year. It isn't an arithmetic average.

Hope you understood xD
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down