Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

EXCLUSIVE FILES

Go down

EXCLUSIVE FILES

Post  Miss KA on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:20 am

Our Forum will offer you various rare videos for download - but to get access to them you have to become an active member firstly.

HQ DOWNLOADS AVAILABLE IN THE MEDIA SECTION:
OK INTERVIEW 2009 I SUMMER TOUR THESSALONIKI 2008 I NOKIA CONCERT 2007 I GINE MAZI MOU PAIDI & PRAKSI ELPIDAS 2007 I FAME STOTY I ACROPOLIS RAYLLE I EUROPEAN ATHLETIC CHAMPIONSHIPS I IERA ODOS 2006 I DREAM SHOW 2006 I CYPRUS CONCERT 2005 I EUROVISION PRESELECTION - CHOICE SHOW 2005 I OLA 5 INTERVIEW 2004 I INTERNATIONAL PERFORMANCES ABROAD: DUBAI, UK, AUSTRALIA, FRANCE, ... I ANTIQUE LIVE IN SWEDEN (BINGOLOTTO, RIX FM, SOMMARSTAD, NYHETS MORGON, COMBO, SOMMAR POWER PARTY, ...) I HELENA LIVE IN SWEDEN (BINGOLOTTO 2006 + 2007, RIX FM 2005 + 2006, BIRTHDAY PARTY PRINCESS VICTORIA, ALLSANG, SOMMAR KRYSSET, STADSKAMPEN, ...) I HELENA MAKING OF's: KATSE KALA, GIGOLO, IPARHI LOGOS, AN IHES ERTHI PIO NORIS, MAMBO, TO FILI TIS ZOIS, THA'ME ALLIOS I PHOTO SHOOTINGS (CELEBRITY, L'OFFICIEL, GRAZIA, VRISKO TO LOGO NA ZO, PANOS, NITRO, MAMBO!) I PRIVÉ INTERVIEW I OLA X I OLA 5 I KAFES ME TIN ELENI 2009 I E! ENTERTAINMENT INTERVIEW VIDEOS


Last edited by Miss KA on Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: EXCLUSIVE FILES

Post  Panagiotis on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:16 pm

ooh my gosh!

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: EXCLUSIVE FILES

Post  theokosfp on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:24 am

Oh my god...i'm lookin forward to get acess..am i in a good way? Wink
avatar
theokosfp
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 268
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: EXCLUSIVE FILES

Post  TinaCZ on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:34 am

yes, you'll be added as soon as Reb logs in and sees my message

_________________
avatar
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Re: EXCLUSIVE FILES

Post  Efi Thodi on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:37 am

sweet.
avatar
Efi Thodi
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1095
<b>Location</b> Ashdod, Israel

http://www.last.fm/user/Tali_E

Back to top Go down

Re: EXCLUSIVE FILES

Post  theokosfp on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:51 pm

That's great!!
avatar
theokosfp
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 268
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: EXCLUSIVE FILES

Post  sonkur21 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:31 pm

slm ben TÜRKİYE izmirden Ahmet
avatar
sonkur21
Gigolo
Gigolo

<b>Posts</b> 7

Back to top Go down

Re: EXCLUSIVE FILES

Post  Tiago on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:16 pm

English please

_________________
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: EXCLUSIVE FILES

Post  sonkur21 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:44 pm

sonkur21 wrote:slm ben TÜRKİYE izmirden Ahmet
sorry
hi I'm Ahmet from İzmir in Turkey
avatar
sonkur21
Gigolo
Gigolo

<b>Posts</b> 7

Back to top Go down

Re: EXCLUSIVE FILES

Post  TinaCZ on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:06 pm

welcome

u can introduce yourself here http://paparizou.forumotion.net/welcome-f10/

_________________
avatar
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Re: EXCLUSIVE FILES

Post  sonkur21 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:09 pm

TinaCZ wrote:welcome

u can introduce yourself here http://paparizou.forumotion.net/welcome-f10/

thanks
avatar
sonkur21
Gigolo
Gigolo

<b>Posts</b> 7

Back to top Go down

Re: EXCLUSIVE FILES

Post  Miss KA on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:14 pm

sonkur21 wrote:
sonkur21 wrote:slm ben TÜRKİYE izmirden Ahmet
sorry
hi I'm Ahmet from İzmir in Turkey

cool I understood you right before.
avatar
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: EXCLUSIVE FILES

Post  Labros! on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:37 pm

Miss KA wrote:Our Forum will offer you various rare videos for download - but to get access to them you have to become an active member firstly.

HQ DOWNLOADS AVAILABLE IN THE MEDIA SECTION:
OK INTERVIEW 2009 I SUMMER TOUR THESSALONIKI 2008 I NOKIA CONCERT 2007 I GINE MAZI MOU PAIDI & PRAKSI ELPIDAS 2007 I FAME STOTY I ACROPOLIS RAYLLE I EUROPEAN ATHLETIC CHAMPIONSHIPS I IERA ODOS 2006 I DREAM SHOW 2006 I CYPRUS CONCERT 2005 I EUROVISION PRESELECTION - CHOICE SHOW 2005 I OLA 5 INTERVIEW 2004 I INTERNATIONAL PERFORMANCES ABROAD: DUBAI, UK, AUSTRALIA, FRANCE, ... I ANTIQUE LIVE IN SWEDEN (BINGOLOTTO, RIX FM, SOMMARSTAD, NYHETS MORGON, COMBO, SOMMAR POWER PARTY, ...) I HELENA LIVE IN SWEDEN (BINGOLOTTO 2006 + 2007, RIX FM 2005 + 2006, BIRTHDAY PARTY PRINCESS VICTORIA, ALLSANG, SOMMAR KRYSSET, STADSKAMPEN, ...) I HELENA MAKING OF's: KATSE KALA, GIGOLO, IPARHI LOGOS, AN IHES ERTHI PIO NORIS, MAMBO, TO FILI TIS ZOIS, THA'ME ALLIOS I PHOTO SHOOTINGS (CELEBRITY, L'OFFICIEL, GRAZIA, VRISKO TO LOGO NA ZO, PANOS, NITRO, MAMBO!) I PRIVÉ INTERVIEW I OLA X I OLA 5 I KAFES ME TIN ELENI 2009 I E! ENTERTAINMENT INTERVIEW VIDEOS
you must update your post! Very Happy

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

helena

Post  panospower13 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:26 am

oh perfect!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing!
avatar
panospower13
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 251
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Re: EXCLUSIVE FILES

Post  Panagiotis on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:30 am

panospower13 wrote:oh perfect!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing!
+ thanks for using an artwork of mine ;p

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: EXCLUSIVE FILES

Post  Martako! on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:12 am

i thought it was a second acount from you as your old username was powerp

_________________

Εμείς τολμήσαμε με Koleston! εσείς;  ;-)
avatar
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

HTTP://PAPARIZOUCENTRAL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Back to top Go down

Re: EXCLUSIVE FILES

Post  Panagiotis on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:13 am

Mart! wrote:i thought it was a second acount from you as your old username was powerp
nope. It's not mine. and yes, it got copied :(

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: EXCLUSIVE FILES

Post  panospower13 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:13 am

Mart! wrote:i thought it was a second acount from you as your old username was powerp
no
avatar
panospower13
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 251
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Re: EXCLUSIVE FILES

Post  Supernova on Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:07 am

This sounds nice. smile
avatar
Supernova
Gigolo
Gigolo

<b>Posts</b> 3
<b>Location</b> Serbia

Back to top Go down

Re: EXCLUSIVE FILES

Post  thebest20 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:37 pm

Are they all uploaded in youtube?????????
avatar
thebest20
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 66
<b>Location</b> athens

Back to top Go down

Re: EXCLUSIVE FILES

Post  Labros! on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:51 am

thebest20 wrote:Are they all uploaded in youtube?????????
No, but there are download links in the media section smile

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: EXCLUSIVE FILES

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum