Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which summer tour do you like most?

+4
Labros!
Chris
Samuel
AlexPz
8 posters

Go down

Which summer tour do you like most?

Which summer tour do you like most? Bar_left75%Which summer tour do you like most? Bar_right 75% 
[ 9 ]
Which summer tour do you like most? Bar_left25%Which summer tour do you like most? Bar_right 25% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 12

Which summer tour do you like most? Empty Which summer tour do you like most?

Post  AlexPz Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:33 pm

Summer Tour 2008!
AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Which summer tour do you like most? Empty Re: Which summer tour do you like most?

Post  Samuel Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:35 pm

Because I didn't follow any of her tours in either 2008 and 2010 I am not really sure. But I say 2010 after what I've seen on YouTube.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Which summer tour do you like most? Empty Re: Which summer tour do you like most?

Post  Chris Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:48 pm

2008 cause Helena danced a lot, there were choreographies and songs were more (in variety) also she was thinner and more sexy! with these outfits
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Paparizakias wrote:2008 cause Helena danced a lot, there were choreographies and songs were more (in variety) also she was thinner and more sexy! with these outfits
Maybe you are correct. Also I think we will see more dancing from her in 2012 because she is more fit today. That would be nice of course. Very Happy
But I still say 2010. I am almost sure 2012 will soon be the better one. Very Happy
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Definitely 2008!
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Labros! wrote:Definitely 2008!

Which summer tour do you like most? __1230717872
Remember guys this!!!! DAMN HOT! lover undercover
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostas Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:22 pm

I prefer 2008 tour,even if i didn't manage to go to any concert cause of my fault,because as many of you said,i think that Helena was in a better period(maybe the best).She was unbelievable sexy,she had dance a lot,i like very much her playlist and her styling generally.Except from that i think it was a better organized tour,maybe because generally our country was in a much better condition from nowadays(even if from 2010).That time it would sound very strange to me that instead of concerts in some places would perform in clubs.Now sometimes i see the concert of Athens and i think how great mistake i did that i didn't manage to go maybe in her best concert of all the time.A friend of mine who went in concert of Thessaloniki in 2008 recorded the concert and she was really amazing and the stadium(Theatro Gis) was sold out and some people manage to got in without a ticket!!
Kostas
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:48 pm

2008! Dances, songs, her voice, dresses, styling.. almost perfect! Keep Paparizouing!
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Summer Tour 2008 ;)
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Kostas wrote:I prefer 2008 tour,even if i didn't manage to go to any concert cause of my fault,because as many of you said,i think that Helena was in a better period(maybe the best).She was unbelievable sexy,she had dance a lot,i like very much her playlist and her styling generally.Except from that i think it was a better organized tour,maybe because generally our country was in a much better condition from nowadays(even if from 2010).That time it would sound very strange to me that instead of concerts in some places would perform in clubs.Now sometimes i see the concert of Athens and i think how great mistake i did that i didn't manage to go maybe in her best concert of all the time.A friend of mine who went in concert of Thessaloniki in 2008 recorded the concert and she was really amazing and the stadium(Theatro Gis) was sold out and some people manage to got in without a ticket!!

Maybe she was less sexy in 2010, but today she is fit and looks stunning. So in a sexy "perspective" Helena can do as good show like in 2008, today. Dancing and moving around the stage can be even better (then 2008) because she seems fit.

In 2010 there was less dancing and that was sad. But I think she can make as good show this year as 2008 even with less money.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:00 am

She was probably more fun and active on stage over Summer tour 2008 but summer tour 2010 was more close to international standards in terms of setlist, choreographies, sound production and stage production so Fysika Mazi 2010 gets my vote!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down