Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greece 2013: "Alcohol is free" by Koza Mostra feat. Agathonas wins Eurosong 2013

+13
Jessica
Volkova
Derek
Akos Kirsch
Kostas
Stathis
stauroula96
Ελένη
VikViku
Angry Master League Nerd
Linen
jantzen
Samuel
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Greece 2013: "Alcohol is free" by Koza Mostra feat. Agathonas wins Eurosong 2013 Empty Greece 2013: "Alcohol is free" by Koza Mostra feat. Agathonas wins Eurosong 2013

Post  Samuel Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:25 pm

From another thread:
jantzen wrote:I wonder if Greece will participate in Malmö 2013.

Svenskjäveln wrote:
jantzen wrote:I wonder if Greece will participate in Malmö 2013.
I hope that. If they do the same as 2012 maybe? So they let a music label chose an artist that is in the label.

jantzen wrote:ERT don't have the funds to host the contest if Greece wins so if you think about it, why not just save money all together and withdraw for 1 year.

Do you think Greece will participate in ESC 2013?
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Greece 2013: "Alcohol is free" by Koza Mostra feat. Agathonas wins Eurosong 2013 Empty Re: Greece 2013: "Alcohol is free" by Koza Mostra feat. Agathonas wins Eurosong 2013

Post  Samuel Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:30 pm

jantzen wrote:ERT don't have the funds to host the contest if Greece wins so if you think about it, why not just save money all together and withdraw for 1 year.
Even if it is a tradition that it is held in the winning country the year after, is it really necessarily that it must be like that, in the rules?
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Greece 2013: "Alcohol is free" by Koza Mostra feat. Agathonas wins Eurosong 2013 Empty Re: Greece 2013: "Alcohol is free" by Koza Mostra feat. Agathonas wins Eurosong 2013

Post  Akos Kirsch Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:01 pm

Without Greece Eurovision is not Eurovision.... period.
So I hope they will be there!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:10 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:Without Greece Eurovision is not Eurovision.... period.
I think Eurovision still is Eurovision without Greece, but it is always sad when countries can't participate because of different reasons...
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:15 pm

The rule does state that the winning country hosts the contest the following year but if there are financial difficulties, another country can offer to host on their behalf but if you weren't going to host the contest then why would you take part, say for instance if Greece took part and won in 2013 but couldn't afford to host in 2014 so say, the United Kingdom took on the responsibility of hosting the show, then how would the show pan out, the UK wouldn't want it to be all about Greece if they are hosting so it just makes sense to not take part if you aren't able to host the following year OR just send a bad song that definitely won't win.
jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932
<b>Location</b> United Kingdom

https://www.facebook.com/theimpecuniosityofman

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:17 pm

Svenskjäveln wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:Without Greece Eurovision is not Eurovision.... period.
I think Eurovision still is Eurovision without Greece, but it is always sad when countries can't participate because of different reasons...

For me it wouldn't be so interesting without Greece.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:12 am

jantzen wrote:The rule does state that the winning country hosts the contest the following year but if there are financial difficulties, another country can offer to host on their behalf but if you weren't going to host the contest then why would you take part, say for instance if Greece took part and won in 2013 but couldn't afford to host in 2014 so say, the United Kingdom took on the responsibility of hosting the show, then how would the show pan out, the UK wouldn't want it to be all about Greece if they are hosting so it just makes sense to not take part if you aren't able to host the following year OR just send a bad song that definitely won't win.
Well, taking part and win can also be a good thing and fun for the Greek people. Don't you think?
It is not only about getting to host the next years event.

If Greece win it might give a little tourism to Greece even if they doesn't host next years event, not much tourism but still something. But I do not know if this small tourism increase makes it worth to pay to be in Eurovision. That is well, up to Greece to decide...
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:58 pm

i think that ert team or esc ogae will do its best to participate greece in 2013, also i think that only Eleni Foureira (the new Beyonce) can "save" the country next year and bring back in top 10

Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:38 am

Well, I do think that Greece need to rethink. Not send a song that is like Greeces song in 2012. Then it will not get in top 10.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Actually both Greece and Ireland didn't place in the top 10 this year because of the jury.
Just wanted to say smile

I want Cyprus to place good sometime as well!
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:21 pm

Well, if Greece send the same thing I do not think the jury or the telephone votes will be changed. Greece needs to rethink and get a song which isn't like the song they had this year (2012).
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:59 am

Linen wrote:Actually both Greece and Ireland didn't place in the top 10 this year because of the jury.
Just wanted to say smile

I want Cyprus to place good sometime as well!
Ivi should be TOP 5!!!!
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:52 am

i hope Greece participates. It's always one of my favourites (except this year)
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Jessica wrote:i hope Greece participates. It's always one of my favourites (except this year)
me2 lover undercover
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:45 am

Screw the crisis, send Kaiti Garbi.
Spoiler:
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480
<b>Location</b> Allianz Arena

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=607860775&amp;amp;amp

Back to top Go down

Post  VikViku Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:41 pm

I don't think so also that Eurovison is not Eurovision without Greece. Maybe Olympics, then absolutely agree. Olympics is related with Greece.
Atually now about Euro, there always are good artist how Elena, Sakis Rouvas, Anna Vissi... and I'd lke this country to see in Eurovision but I hope they wont send artists like Kalomoira, Eleftheria...
VikViku
VikViku
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 48
<b>Location</b> Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:39 am

I think Greece need to think new. Don't think "someone like Helena". smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:58 pm

I agree with both posters above me! Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Ελένη Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:00 am

Chris K wrote:i think that ert team or esc ogae will do its best to participate greece in 2013, also i think that only Eleni Foureira (the new Beyonce) can "save" the country next year and bring back in top 10

I don't think that Eleni Foureira would be good enough for Greece in Eurovision..
I think that she doesn't have the qualities in her voice...
Maybe there will be someone better, like Despina Vandi, Elli Kokkinou or someone like that..

But it's better that Greece will be out of the contest for atleast 1 year so the country will come back on feet again..
But that's just what i think...
Ελένη
Ελένη
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 406
<b>Location</b> Greece, Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Finally Greece will participate in Malmo 2013 contest .However Turkey eliminated from ESC through announcement for 2013 year.
ERT is thinking to suggest direct representing to Eleni Foureira (who want a lot) and newcomer Demy (who thinks that is mature yet for ESC) after Paparizou decline this suggestion by ERT office.
-----------
No you guys think Foureira deserves to represent Greece ?? Many say that Foureira resembles to "Greek Beyonce" but she s totally sexy and hot that can easily enter top 5.
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Ελένη Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:53 am

Chris K wrote:Finally Greece will participate in Malmo 2013 contest .However Turkey eliminated from ESC through announcement for 2013 year.
ERT is thinking to suggest direct representing to Eleni Foureira (who want a lot) and newcomer Demy (who thinks that is mature yet for ESC) after Paparizou decline this suggestion by ERT office.
-----------
No you guys think Foureira deserves to represent Greece ?? Many say that Foureira resembles to "Greek Beyonce" but she s totally sexy and hot that can easily enter top 5.

Yayyy!!!!!!!!!!, This makes me so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope that Demy will represent Greece!
Ελένη
Ελένη
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 406

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:14 pm

Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:56 am

I just read that Valando Trifonof will represent Cyprus.
I wonder who will sing for Greece??
Any ideas? smile
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:51 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:I just read that Valando Trifonof will represent Cyprus.
I wonder who will sing for Greece??
Any ideas? smile

4 Official Candidates for Greece this year!

1. Aggeliki Iliadi

2. Thomais Apergi

3. Alex Leon (music producer)

4. Agathonas Feat. Cosa Nostra Group

The ESC Greek final will be held around 19th February totally organized and promoted by MAD TV

Official Sponsor : PANIK records

i think Ageliki Iliadi is the best choice and most famous than others (although she's laiko singer she will prepare a dance song with intense Greek clue in it)
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:08 pm

Chris K wrote:. Aggeliki Iliadi

Loved this song!
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:54 am

Nice that they will participate. smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:17 am

No Kaiti Garbi? Tod und hass
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480
<b>Location</b> Allianz Arena

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=607860775&amp;amp;amp

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:48 pm

hey guys...today the songs will be announced.
I have to go to work but don't forget to post them here later! Keep Paparizouing! I'm curious.
have a nice day guys.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  stauroula96 Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:59 pm

I really want to hear your opinion!
stauroula96
stauroula96
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 260
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:38 am

Very disappointing. I expected more from Alex Leon's song. I find all the songs weak and unappealing (the weakest one being Iliadi's song) so I'll probably decide for my favourite entry after the live performance. I think I can already see the headlines from the day after. "X" entry won but Paparizou stole the show with her amazing performance!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:20 am

Well... I won't mind if Elena will stole the show.... as a matter of fact I expect that Very Happy

But don't be crazy Derek!! ONe last kiss and Aggeliki's song are very good. I hope one of them will go to Eurovision!!! Though even Koza NOstra was nice Very Happy But one of the girls should go! Keep Paparizouing!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:46 am

Ιn my opinion, "Angel" is the best choice and second "One last kiss".
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:19 am

Well... Angel is nice indeed but I don't feel it somehow. To me something is missing from it.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:50 pm

I'm not being crazy. I don't know how exotic most of these songs sound to you Akos (being a foreigner) but they all remind me of other songs and they don't stand out for me. The only exception is "Angel" which stands out but not in a good way. I was expecting a climax that never came. So far I would rank them as follows: 1.Thomai Apergi, 2. Alex Leon feat. Giorgina, 3. Koza Mostra and Agathonas and 4.Aggeliki Iliadi but the ranking might change after the live performances.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostas Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:21 am

I just heard all of them and personally i ranked them like that.1).Thomai Apergi(One last kiss), 2.Koza Mostra and Agathonas(Alcohol is free), 3.Aggeliki Iliadi(Xilies kai mia nixtes) and 4.Alex Leon feat. Gorgina(Angel)
.I like most of all one last kiss because it has a good enough pop-jazz sound,something that personally like a lot and i think she has an interesting voice.The fact i like in Koza Mostra and Agathonas is that their song has a good mix of Rempetiko and maybe a little facts from ska music it suits good,but for me Thomai Apergi's song is better and more ''eurovision friendly''.I think too that Alex Leon's song is weak(but not bad) and surely he could create something better.At the end,''hilies kai mia nixtes'' is an Arabic style song that even if i'm not really a fan of that kind of music,i think is an average-quite good song but i think too that it likes with other songs of that style that we heard the previous years so i would't prefer it.One good for me is that,at last we understand that it isn't necessary to send every year a big name(for Greece)or a singer that is ''something like Helena'' as appearance but not as good as her generally, for examplesome years before they rejected Giannis Savvidakis because they said that he was old(even if he is not over 50),i hope they stopped to think like that.Personally i don't mind if we win,i want for Greece to send someting new and good and i think that first two songs are quite near to that.
Kostas
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:20 am

Derek wrote:I'm not being crazy. I don't know how exotic most of these songs sound to you Akos (being a foreigner) but they all remind me of other songs and they don't stand out for me. The only exception is "Angel" which stands out but not in a good way. I was expecting a climax that never came. So far I would rank them as follows: 1.Thomai Apergi, 2. Alex Leon feat. Giorgina, 3. Koza Mostra and Agathonas and 4.Aggeliki Iliadi but the ranking might change after the live performances.

Well ... I like that in One last kiss there is a jazz touch mixed with pop sound and it's a fun and positive song which good to listen to. Very Eurovision friendly indeed as Kostas said. Thomai's voice is good and fits to the song so I think it's great. Plus she is hot :p
usually I prefer songs like this. They are fast and makes you dance too smile
What I like about KOza NOstra is the same that their song is happy and makes you feel good but also there is that Greek touch which I always expect in this contest from Greece Keep Paparizouing!
About Aggeliki... her voice is good, and though her song slower it has a good style and there is that Greek touch in the music too. And she looks great anyway:)
Yeah maybe these are exotic to me but these are the styles I like:)
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:48 pm

i prefer

1.Alex leon feat. Giorgina. Althought it's like i see David Guetta feat. Adele in "Skyfall" (Remix) lol!
2. Thomai Apergi - One Last kiss (reminds me a lot "Satelite" by Lena ESC Germany winner 2010 & instrumental reminds me a bit from Helena's "Gigolo".)
3. Aggeliki Iliadi - 1000 & 1 Nyxtes - it has ay relationship with Greek sound but Turkey styles (dislike)
4. Agathonas & koza Mostra - the Absolute KITCH!!!
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:47 am

Ok who else is watching the show guys? smile
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:18 am

I'm watching it smile
Wanted to see Ivi & Eleftheria.
I think aggeliki iliadi has the only ok song, the others were kinda very bad.
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:54 am

I love the chosen song lol!
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:36 am

terrible song finally!!! frustrated frustrated

Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:52 am

Chris K wrote:terrible song finally!!! frustrated frustrated

It's not that terrible but probably not an ESC winning contender either.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:08 am

you will be surprised how well it will do Derek lol!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:17 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:you will be surprised how well it will do Derek lol!

Do you think it could make the difference and win like "Everybody" in 2001 (the Antique year) or Lordi in 2006 (the Greece hosting year)?
Personally I have a feeling it will do not very well, but will probably go through to the final.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:35 am

no... it won't win of course. I don't think that either but because it is a party song and as I read it many people liked it so I also think it will be in the final no doubt.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:47 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:no... it won't win of course. I don't think that either but because it is a party song and as I read it many people liked it so I also think it will be in the final no doubt.

Yeah the final sounds like a sensible goal.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkova Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:11 am

I like it!
Volkova
Volkova
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 458
<b>Location</b> Croatia

http://www.last.fm/user/anzhelochka

Back to top Go down

Post  Ελένη Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:37 am

Hahhaa, I really like that song..
Ελένη
Ελένη
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 406

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:13 pm

now i start like the song entry ! but unfortunately we will not enter top 10 in the final! dislike
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:30 pm

Chris K wrote:now i start like the song entry ! but unfortunately we will not enter top 10 in the final! dislike

i'm actually pretty sure you will. Most of people love the song Wink
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next