Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col

+40
No1
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
nikosbr
arinze
angiekok
kristinaz
ossini
PetraV
Jovanna<3
Angry Master League Nerd
lilianloveselenapap
ralukamarya
Dionisas
Lara
Linen
Miss KA
samiamiditsi
Greekgirl87
Besamiculo
Tiago
Derek
Alexandra
alene
Radiowave
Maria90
Moldienut
gamze
theokosfp
Leta_Mikifuu
Deniz
Giannis
Panagiotis
pop_art
Efi Thodi
Martako!
TinaCZ
eirhnh
Labros!
Akos Kirsch
Brian Phillip
44 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???

Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 3 Bar_left18%Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 3 Bar_right 18% 
[ 6 ]
Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 3 Bar_left48%Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 3 Bar_right 48% 
[ 16 ]
Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 3 Bar_left3%Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 3 Bar_right 3% 
[ 1 ]
Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 3 Bar_left3%Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 3 Bar_right 3% 
[ 1 ]
Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 3 Bar_left12%Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 3 Bar_right 12% 
[ 4 ]
Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 3 Bar_left15%Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 3 Bar_right 15% 
[ 5 ]
Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 3 Bar_left0%Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 3 Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 33

Poll closed

Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 3 Empty Re: Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col

Post  Chris Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:14 am

light brown is nice colour Cool

Last edited by Paparizakias on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 3 Empty Re: Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col

Post  AlexPz Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:31 am

Light Brown!
AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  yhasanb Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:53 am

she can color anything except blonde
she is most beautiful with brown hair
yhasanb
yhasanb
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 30
<b>Location</b> Istanbul

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:21 am

blonde like this

Which Hair Color Do You Like Best On Helena???(including col - Page 3 1
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:25 am

I think I've wrote here before but hope it's ok I write again smile
I think she looks absolute best in black or darkbrown hair but I accept her choices as well if she likes having lighter hair, then so be it smile
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:30 am

John Edward wrote:I think I've wrote here before but hope it's ok I write again smile
I think she looks absolute best in black or darkbrown hair but I accept her choices as well if she likes having lighter hair, then so be it smile
latest 5 years she tries again and again brown dark or lighter colours....It would be a nice idea if she would try blonde colour! why not? she would be more sweet ..sth in September 2011 she did with the experiment on her hair when she came back in Greece but in shorter of a month she decided to change it
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:30 am

What hair style or colour do you want Helena try for the winter season 2012 - 2013?
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3