Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helena's songs covered by other singers

+44
TinaCZ
Radiowave
Derek
Stathis
Panagiotis
Gagi
Valeria
Kostas
Evangelia
Elenaki23
Giannis
AlexPz
María_Spain
Jessica
paparizikos
Labros!
Martako!
Mr. X
Alexandra
lana
Samuel
AlexP
Tedy
Linen
Miranda
Athina
alene
TheLightinoursoul
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
J
anoula_serbia
jantzen
Lalore02
NiniaFresa
Jovanna<3
gamze
ellinoula
pop_art
Lara
samiamiditsi
Akos Kirsch
Tiago
Miss KA
Maria90
48 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Helena's songs covered by other singers - Page 2 Empty Re: Helena's songs covered by other singers

Post  alene Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 am

I found it this morning (The Game Of Love version):
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Helena's songs covered by other singers - Page 2 Empty Re: Helena's songs covered by other singers

Post  Radiowave Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:01 am

Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

http://ask.fm/VickyNicolaou

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:48 am

Panagiotis wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D93ZlklLNk&feature=related
The GAY REMAKE (found it while watching Alt Jag Vill
Jesus Christ it's terrible
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:50 am

verses aren't so bad, but chorus awful]
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Post  Athina Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:38 am

stathis2b wrote:Helena Ngoc Hong - Mambo

Well I think she's quite good smile

Tori_Louise_Nicolaou wrote:
lol! Cool

this one sucks Razz
and so does filipp kirkorov Razz (no offence to anyone)
Athina
Athina
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 20
<b>Location</b> Linköping, SWE

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:13 am

Athina wrote:

I still can't help it! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

She has obviously been influenced so much from Elena's Eurovision performance but her moves and expressions are highly exaggerated.The instrumental played from the band sounds ridiculous and the singer's accent is hilarious.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:02 am

Derek wrote:
Athina wrote:

I still can't help it! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

She has obviously been influenced so much from Elena's Eurovision performance but her moves and expressions are highly exaggerated.The instrumental played from the band sounds ridiculous and the singer's accent is hilarious.
clap rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

http://ask.fm/VickyNicolaou

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:38 pm

Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:49 am

Another Game of love cover
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lalore02 Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:01 pm

It's not from Youtube but...

I post it before in Eurovision thread but I think it's better to post it here...

Please enter in the next link...

http://www.rtve.es/television/20101222/precandidatos-eurovision-2011-miranda/389092.shtml
Lalore02
Lalore02
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1104
<b>Location</b> Spain

http://awards.lalore02.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:52 pm

Thanks for the links!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  NiniaFresa Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:11 am

I'm not sure she knows the lyrics but she sounds nice anyway
NiniaFresa
NiniaFresa
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1584
<b>Location</b> Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:29 am

loooooooool, this sounds like she has heard song once, remember some words and tries to perform Very Happy lol!
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:45 am

at 1:17 nika in the croatian feminnem is singing "My number one". One of the better covers I've heard.

Wink
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:20 am

Miranda wrote:at 1:17 nika in the croatian feminnem is singing "My number one". One of the better covers I've heard.

Wink

And for the history, Feminem represented Bosnia Herzegoviva in Eurovision 2005
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:34 am

stathis2b wrote:
Miranda wrote:at 1:17 nika in the croatian feminnem is singing "My number one". One of the better covers I've heard.

Wink

And for the history, Feminem represented Bosnia Herzegoviva in Eurovision 2005

And also for Croatia in 2010 smile
When they participated for Bosnia-H in 2005, the brunette called Nika wasn't a part of the group, then another singer called Ivana was the third member. She quit to become a solo artist and then some girl called Nikol started and she also quit after a while and in 2009 Nika became a member of the group smile
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:56 am

Sorry but NO soul, NO passion and NO mediterranean temperament in them! I will stick to Elena's version! Wink
On the other hand they are pretty girls with pleasant voices! Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:22 am

I like it smile I think it's a very good version smile The second best version I've heard (Elena is first of course Very Happy)
I think they have passion, soul and that kinda temprament smile But it's more visible when they sing their own songs. I really like that group (especially Nika and Pamela smile)
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:36 pm

I mean I didnt see any of those elements in their cover version. Maybe it's more visible when they sing their own songs. smile
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Derek wrote:I mean I didnt see any of those elements in their cover version. Maybe it's more visible when they sing their own songs. smile

i think so too. maybe it's easier to show these feelings when singing your own songs, or a song you feel very related too emotionally Akos Favourite
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:52 pm

That's totally true!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:36 am

Original: Helena Paparizou feat Stavento - Mesa Sou / Cover: (BG) Emilia i Sakis Coucos - Haresva mi (I like)

Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexP Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:16 am

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post it or not, but Valanto Trifonos was on "Kafes me tin Eleni" where she sang a Eurovision medley, including "Die for you" and "My number one"

I also posted this in her thread here: https://paparizou.forumotion.net/t1840p15-valado-trifonos
AlexP
AlexP
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 869
<b>Location</b> USA

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:33 am

Better post it here https://paparizou.forumotion.net/t474-helena-s-songs-covers smile
Btw, I like her voice, really nice smile
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983

Back to top Go down

Helena's songs covered by other singers - Page 2 Empty Valando Covers

Post  Derek Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:46 am

I will soon move it to the covers thread...
I really like her voice but the first 2 songs (originally sang by Elena) don't really suit her. She has an accent and they sound quite awkward with her voice (especially my no.1). Anixi suits her so much better, she really knows how to hits those high notes.

Thanks for sharing Marino and Alex!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:55 am

Original: Antique - Time To Say Goodbye / Cover: Malina - Samo me obichai

Original: Antique - Agapi Ine Zali / Cover: Malina - Samo Mig

Original: Antique - Mera Me Ti Mera / Maia i Magapasa - Tursish men
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:11 am

Thanks for sharing Tedy.
The 1st song by Malina doen't sound much like a cover of Time to say goodbye, to be honest.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:18 am

Original: Helena Paparizou -I agapi sou me den meini pia edo/ Cover: Raina - Cip na ustata

Original: Antique - Kardia Mou / Cover: Teodora- Ne vqrvam

can you watch this? --> http://www.vbox7.com/play:0cd1db30 because i can't find song in youtube Embarassed
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:29 am

Original: Antique - Ti Sou Dosa, Ti Mou Doses / Cover: Valia & Daniela - Glasut na surceto:/

Original: Helena Paparizou - Katse Kala / Cover: Nelina - Ne pipai:/

Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:34 am

Thanks!

Btw I agapi sou de menei pia edo is a cover of:

Elena's version is so much better though. Demet Akalin sings worse than a goat (imo)!
I wonder which regular person can listen to some of these Balkan stars! scratch
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:56 am

Derek wrote:Thanks!

Btw I agapi sou de menei pia edo is a cover of:

Elena's version is so much better though. Demet Akalin sings worse than a goat (imo)!
I wonder which regular person can listen to some of these Balkan stars! scratch

oh i'm happy because i'm not the only one person who don't like this variant. I like much more Elena verision lol!
For this Balkan "stars" lol! wich you say are bulgarian singers but i can say all of them aren't stars in Bulgaria only Malina, Emilia and maybe Raina are popular. For my experience Emilia is only bigest her other are just singers with good song sometimes . lmao
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:40 am

lol! I see!

But I am also referring to Turkish, Serbian, Albanian singers who often cover Elena's songs. I can barely listen to them sometimes! big grin
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:49 pm

AlexP wrote:I'm not sure if this is the right place to post it or not, but Valanto Trifonos was on "Kafes me tin Eleni" where she sang a Eurovision medley, including "Die for you" and "My number one"

I also posted this in her thread here: https://paparizou.forumotion.net/t1840p15-valado-trifonos

Radiowave wrote:Better post it here https://paparizou.forumotion.net/t474-helena-s-songs-covers smile
Btw, I like her voice, really nice smile

Derek wrote:I will soon move it to the covers thread...
I really like her voice but the first 2 songs (originally sang by Elena) don't really suit her. She has an accent and they sound quite awkward with her voice (especially my no.1). Anixi suits her so much better, she really knows how to hits those high notes.

Thanks for sharing Marino and Alex!

Moved here.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:35 am

Music Idol 2 Bulgaria before 2-3 years. Many are my fun rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:12 am

jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932
<b>Location</b> United Kingdom

https://www.facebook.com/theimpecuniosityofman

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Tue May 03, 2011 5:44 am

stathis2b wrote:DREAM EVIL - My Number One

Saw this for some weeks ago. And I liked it very much. Great cover. (AND Dream evil is swedish cheers)
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed May 18, 2011 9:59 pm

Leo Chantzaras/Freakchild status on Facebook:

JAPANESE GROUP "NEWS" PERFORMING LIVE "DANCIN IN THE SECRET" FROM THE NO 1 ALBUM WRITTEN BY LEO CHANTZARAS AND Gosta Hulden

Sorry but they made this song sound funny.:S
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed May 18, 2011 10:10 pm

I just people will know the origin of this song! lol!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm

Derek wrote:Leo Chantzaras/Freakchild status on Facebook:

JAPANESE GROUP "NEWS" PERFORMING LIVE "DANCIN IN THE SECRET" FROM THE NO 1 ALBUM WRITTEN BY LEO CHANTZARAS AND Gosta Hulden

Sorry but they made this song sound funny.:S

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

PS: sorry for the offtopic rofl rofl
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed May 18, 2011 11:09 pm

I don't see it as an off-topic post! Just the truth. It's hilarious just like the following video:

rofl rofl
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Mon May 23, 2011 4:25 am

just found this

TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon May 23, 2011 4:43 am

My Number One - Swedish idol 2010. (Not the whole song.. but a little bit. Razz)

Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  lana Tue May 24, 2011 9:20 pm

lana
lana
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 216
<b>Location</b> Latvia

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue May 24, 2011 9:36 pm

@ 2.19-2.27 are they trying to cut the strings? rofl rofl
Helena was supposedly playing the lyra, what are they doing? omg

Ok not a bad effort but the girl looked like a bad immitator and the male singer shouldn't be there at all. Still much better than most of the horrible covers we've seen so far.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  lana Tue May 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Kastytis Kerbedis - Ka Man Mylet (The light in our soul)
lana
lana
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 216
<b>Location</b> Latvia

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Tue May 31, 2011 4:55 am

Swedish version of My number one (Min nummer ett).

PopKidz - Min nummer ett
http://open.spotify.com/track/55uQh8NJJHgaAk929UJ0LU

Im sorry that I can't find it on youtube. Maybe going to upload it on youtube tomorrow if I have the time.
The version isn't "so" good. You don't miss to much. Razz The lyrics isn't 100% the same either.
Maybe not even pass in this thread, but ah. Very Happy
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  lana Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:09 pm

lana
lana
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 216
<b>Location</b> Latvia

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:53 pm

Not the best covers, or sound either. Razz
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:04 am

loooool my friend just sent me this...its so awesome! haha Wink dunno if its already been posted before
Alexandra
Alexandra
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1227
<b>Location</b> Malawi,C.Africa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next