Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Derek on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Chris K wrote:new medley video


She is such a disappointment in this show and I couldn't care less what anyone thinks of my opinion (just in case anyone raises objections to my opinion)! Colorless, bored and as a result boring. No I really hope Votanikos will end as soon as possible! Time for new projects and certainly no more bouzoukia shows.

P.S. Btw anyone's got a clue whether her duets with Natassa in old Greek classic songs are still part of the program @ Votanikos or if they've been wiped off similarly to the Latin part @ Diogenis studio two or three weekends after the show's premiere? I haven't seen any video featuring these duets in a long time and I was just wondering. I kinda liked those duets, in fact much more than her own "first program".

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  TheLightinoursoul on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:22 pm

I don't think she's the dissapointing point on the show, the problem is who writes the tracklist... I mean, since 2010 her tracklist is the same... Just adding some songs but the rest is the same, i wasn't excited when I saw the videos of the premiere (only for all the time) cause I know after BIO she will sing Gyrna, after an eixes erthei pio noris she will sing Tha mai allios... The only new thing is Stin kardia mou mono thlipsei. I think she has lot of hits to change the tracklist, but like you said, it's time for news projects, I think sometimes she's bored on stage... I also love the duets with Natassa cause it's when we can listen different songs of the current tracklist and I love when she sings greek laiko songs.
avatar
TheLightinoursoul
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 520
<b>Location</b> Barcelona

http://helenapaparizouesp.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Akos Kirsch on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:34 pm

TheLightinoursoul wrote:I don't think she's the dissapointing point on the show, the problem is who writes the tracklist... I mean, since 2010 her tracklist is the same... Just adding some songs but the rest is the same, i wasn't excited when I saw the videos of the premiere (only for all the time) cause I know after BIO she will sing Gyrna, after an eixes erthei pio noris she will sing Tha mai allios... The only new thing is Stin kardia mou mono thlipsei. I think she has lot of hits to change the tracklist, but like you said, it's time for news projects, I think sometimes she's bored on stage... I also love the duets with Natassa cause it's when we can listen different songs of the current tracklist and I love when she sings greek laiko songs.

The truth is on your side Keep Paparizouing!

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Panagiotis on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:21 am

Whose side? Isn't she capable of the tracklist too? I mean being served a setlist, and following it without raising any objections is right? Com' on.

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Akos Kirsch on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:37 am

Pano... you are a bit too aggressive lately in your posts. RELAX!!!
And read again. I agreed with the post above mine. Mainly... we need a new project. When her album will come out finally she will have new things. Simple.
It's obvious to me that you angry at her all the time but that is your problem.
oh and I also agreed that Elena is not a dissapointment of the show. Simple.
You are getting really exaggerating towards Elena lately. Only you can't see it I think.
oh and like I didn't said already before that she should sing other songs too. You always forgetting that. Focus!!! rofl

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Panagiotis on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:58 am

I am not aggressive. I am just pissed. And I won't relax until we get what we want. I can't see other artists progressing, and Helena staying at the same, or getting even worse. And plus, yeah, it's me who can't see it. But you will see what kind of disappointment it is to talk with people about her and telling you they consider her a closed case.

Apart from that, I will also refer to Natassa Bofiliou (I know you don't know her, and you don't care about her, but I think it's the ideal example to present). She is a less known artist, but still on summer she made 35 concerts (all of them had great success in all ways. People were happy on her performance, either fans or non-fans, it lasted long, it had great setlist, she was in great mood. Of course, there were about 3 shows, which were disaster, audience-wise, but still.).
On contrary, Helena is a big pop artist, and on summer she made about 5 (if not less) concerts. Apart from that, Bofiliou hasn't stopped concerts or music-stage performances. In the beginning of 2011, she had a show in a music-stage and on the same time she started the first tour. Then in the mid-2011 to 2012, she started new show, and new tour, WITHOUT HAVING NEW ALBUM OUT. But still, she changed the setlist. Then on summer-winter 2012, she made the tour I was talking about before (48 concerts in total), and guess what, DIFFERENT SETLIST. Now she is starting on Saturday new show on music stage, and starting new tour again. Already 3 concerts booked, and more to come. Oh, one is in London!

The point is, that having or having not new album, she always changes setlist, to narrate a new story every time. Because her setlists tell always a story. From 2010, it is counted that she has made like 150 concerts, and 4-5 shows. And she is not yet too recognizable.

What is Helena doing? The same thing, with none artistic prospect.

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Akos Kirsch on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:09 am

Ok make it pissed then. It's the same.
Interesting that you ALWAYS talk with people who have bad opinion about her. Why i don't hear this from others only you all the time Pano? Most probably you and those people interested in different music and style more than before. People change.
Yes Elena ddin't do much but without a strong label behind you to sponsor you, to make things available for you - also the managment's fault too - you can't do much in my opinion.
But now she have a new label and that is why I'm sure when her new album with new songs will come out things will be normal again.
Oh yeah... Bofiliou again... I have no problem with her Pano but it's clear that you like her more than Elena cause probably her style is closer to you so that is why you see Elena in more negative light. Which is okay cause as I said people change. You are a bigger fan of her than Elena. Simple.
All you have to do is wait and see that when her new album will come out things will be in motion again.
Of course changing setlist should happen yeah - as I said it before and this is the last time I repeat this again!

Most probably Elena is focusing more on other things - I'm sure that it is her new projects and probably everything personal cause she is also a human who happens to be a singer.
But if you don't want to wait and see that is your choice. Remain pissed if you want but I will wait instead.

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Panagiotis on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:38 am

Did I compare the songs Akos? How can you judge who artist I am a bigger fan of? How can you know who I like the best?
I only talked about business moves not music styles. Plus, Bofiliou, has no big sponsor behind her. Her shows are of small budget but of HIGH QUALITY. Yeah, right, quality.

As long as bofiliou and Helena do different styles of music, I can't see Helena in a negative light coming from B.

About the people I am talking to. You live in Hungary where she has no people who know her. I mean, if you go on the streets asking people who is Helena, they won't know her, and it's normal. So, you can only talk with people via internet about her, and it's normal to talk with people who like her, that's what you search for. On contrary, I live in Greece, and everybody knows her. From Twitter to Everyday life, everybody talks about her damaged career (and look, which I don't care much about).

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Akos Kirsch on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:50 am

I don't judge but to me it seems like that you are bigger fan of Bofiliou than Elena now.

Aha..quality. I don't doubt that Bofiliou is good. But Elena also. Plus if she would be such a closed case they wouldn't invite her to anywhere to perform. The last i heard that she will sing with Melisses during the eurovision final show in Greece. So... why would people invite a singer with dead career? tell me. Or the time when she was invited to Sweden to sing Popular. Swedish people would invite such a singer who's career is dead?
Or that event where she sang Imagine unplugged.
Or the event where she sang with Natassa Theodoridou in Cyprus.

Maybe Bofiliou and Elena sing different styles but to me it does look like you prefer B. much more for a long time now anyway. Which have to originate from the fact that you like her more ergo you are a bigger fan of her than Elena now. It's not a judgement. It's how I see. This is how it looks like to me. But it's okay... I don't put it against you. Why would I?
I was referring to people from Greece not Hungary. And I do not search for anyone. I just never see anyone posting negatively about Elena on twitter or FB for example though I have lots of Greek people there as "friends". Of course I don't doubt that there are some who talk negatively about her on forums and different sites. Haters always gonna hate. And haters are always louder no matter what is the subject.


_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Panagiotis on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:03 am

First of all, it doesn't matter who I like the best. I am not talking about who I like, because I like them both. I am taking into consideration what they 've done in their careers, and that's what I am talking about here too.

So Akos, if Helena is such a big name and successful artist over the past 3 years in Greece, why would she do only 5 concerts in Greece/Cyprus in the summer? She can only stand with a big name next to her. Remos, Theodoridou, Playemen (the most successful DJ duo in Greece), Parios e.t.c.

Why do you think in the forum and in HPC too people are getting less and less, or they don't care about talking about her -including me-? Do you find it normal?

When from Helena we see uninspired performances for over 3 years, with looking-alike and sometimes same setlists, boring stage performance (not feeling what she sings, just moving around the stage probably emotionless -the other case is not to be able to show her emotions, which isn't true. Watch Dream Show teardrops performance-) and generally, and more negatives I told before, then I can't stay with my mouth shut, pretending everything is perfect.

I repeat again, that I don't judge both H & B music-wise but in terms of choices and stage presence. And I picked Bofiliou, because she is not such a big name. But still you see. I could have chosen Zouganeli or Charoulis. I just chose her, because I could support my opinion better, as long as I know her business moves.

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Akos Kirsch on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:22 am

oh I didn't say you don't like Elena anymore. I just said you like Bofiliou better. It seems. Btw you said Bofiliou isn't as big... so it's natural that she is working harder to become big. Which means more concerts to make more people hear about her then. Probably that is the case.

So she can stand with only someone else. Okay... no use to make a new album then. Maybe she should just retire cause alone she would fail totally. Sorry but I don't believe this.
Even famous international stars collaborate with others sometimes. Why shouldn't she do it also ? And again... I have no doubt that when her new album with new songs come out she will do fine.

Well clearly not too much to talk about. Currently Votanikos is what happening only but soon comes the Eurovision choice show plus I guess her new song too written by Stavento in February. Till then what to talk about?

I don't know but if every performances of her in the past 3 years was so terrible to you then it's your problem. I don't think they were bad.
Maybe there was more routine than passion but still they were good and some of them was really nice.

About business moves... I have no fear cause she have new label now. Things will be fine.

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Chris on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:44 am

Panagiotis wrote:

When from Helena we see uninspired performances for over 3 years, with looking-alike and sometimes same setlists, boring stage performance (not feeling what she sings, just moving around the stage probably emotionless -the other case is not to be able to show her emotions, which isn't true. Watch Dream Show teardrops performance-) and generally, and more negatives I told before, then I can't stay with my mouth shut, pretending everything is perfect.

To begin with, i have to say that according to me since 2010 Helena has changed her business way of acting. All above that Panos mentioned is true. (same setlists, boring performances etc....) i feel that sth totally fresh and different she did were *Melodifestivalen, *Let's Dance & *Club Tour concerts. All these around 2012, but only last year. For me bouzoukia perfomances is wrong choice for one more time in the moment when followed "Studio Diogenis" or "Pyli Axiou" shows it's too much for Elena and for people too.

On the other hand, noe its a new year, and Elena seems that she's gonna make a try to progress (with new label and new (different music style) album.) And i hope to see a 2005-06 era , Active, full energy Helena again this year!

I can't judge anything or anyone with 2010-present faults and negative choices for Elena because i dont know who's blamed but i am waiting for the best to come with EMI.

Guys, dont forget the most important thing! Helena signed with Universal Netherlands, means that she will be promoted abroad next to international artists! with major europe-wide releases not only through iTunes but also her cds will be sold in abroad's music shops. clap
If they are not good and advanced moves, so what???
avatar
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Panagiotis on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:22 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:oh I didn't say you don't like Elena anymore. I just said you like Bofiliou better. It seems. Btw you said Bofiliou isn't as big... so it's natural that she is working harder to become big. Which means more concerts to make more people hear about her then. Probably that is the case.

I am sure Bofiliou doesn't care about getting big. The nature of the genre she sings, isn't so popular in Greece anyway.

So she can stand with only someone else. Okay... no use to make a new album then. Maybe she should just retire cause alone she would fail totally. Sorry but I don't believe this.
Even famous international stars collaborate with others sometimes. Why shouldn't she do it also ? And again... I have no doubt that when her new album with new songs come out she will do fine.

This is not sometimes, Akos. This is every time. We like to compare her career with Vissi's (I won't say Vandi's, because yet she is in worse state than Helena), but Vissi makes the right choices in music halls, so as she can hold a program herself. I was watching "Dodeka" on Christmas/New Year's Eve, and she rocked it, even if her voice is not as clear anymore. She still rocked it. With her movements, her passion, her everything.

Helena sings in Bouzoukia, where without a Laiko artist, the show can't stand. If she struggled to find a place where she can support her own program and show, it would be the best.


Well clearly not too much to talk about. Currently Votanikos is what happening only but soon comes the Eurovision choice show plus I guess her new song too written by Stavento in February. Till then what to talk about?

We talk about how bad her choices are recently.

I don't know but if every performances of her in the past 3 years was so terrible to you then it's your problem. I don't think they were bad.
Maybe there was more routine than passion but still they were good and some of them was really nice.

HOW CAN A SHOW, IN WHICH ROUTINE IS IT'S MAIN FEATURE, BE GOOD? You say things that are illogical.

About business moves... I have no fear cause she have new label now. Things will be fine.

To finish it, and that will be my last word until I see something new from her. I think that what has made her career go down -something that everybody except for you partially accepts, even if you don't want to admit- is that she lets other people make choices for her. And to make matters worse, after the choices are made she doesn't raise any objections. She must see that it's her career, and she should be the first to care for it. If not, she may quit singing. Sad, but for me -even if it's painful- would be the best if she doesn't understand this.
This ends for me here.

_________________

Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Akos Kirsch on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:31 am

As you wish Pano. I strongly disagree though. And I stay to my opinion.

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Derek on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:14 am

I can totally see where Panos is coming from with his last sentence. I've kinda expressed this a bit more "gently" before by saying that I wouldn't mind Elena getting involved in different art forms like theatre or cinema as long as she becomes devoted and invests to them emotionally. I also have this impression that Helena has kinda burned out as a stage artist for the past 3-4 years. She usually does the opening performances for her shows really well and professionally and then goes into a "silent mode" for the rest of her performance even if she has 1 more hour of performance ahead of her. She also appears to always make a much bigger impression when she does those 3-4 minute long performances for award shows or festivals (notice how the feedback for her Mad Awards and Mad Walk performances is always the most triumphant out of all the performances by critics and public opinion alike)!

For me there is a general rule for her post 2008 live performance; when it's a guest performance for any type of show she keeps people on the edge of their seats and steals the show whereas when it's a nightclub show she's putting on it goes pretty unnoticed and people often look pretty unimpressed. It's as if Elena runs out of fuel after the first few minutes on stage and choreography is the only thing that can spice up her performance later. Thankfully she used this for her own advantage @ the club tour with Playmen which apparently was a great surprise for me as it was short yet it lacked any of those "sleepy" moments we usually get with her bouzoukia performances.
I also agree with many other points (although not all of them but about 90% of them) raised by Panos but I won't point them out one by one, I just feel the need to add that even if Elena still remains a big, famous and highly popular figure in the Greek music industry, she managed to change the 2004-2007 Greek public consensus about her that said along the lines: "She's got the full package, some really hot tracks, a lovely and genuine personality and a great possibility to reach international super stardom" to a 2008-today consensus about her: "This girl has got an amazing voice and charisma but there's something that bugs me about her, I think it's ....(fill in the missing words - some people fill it by saying she wasted her international potential in bouzoukia and wrong collaborations, others say her public personality has become less sophisticated and unique, others find her weight changes dramatic, etc].
In other words people still respect her and like her a lot and she's not one of these public personas that divide people but a lot of people didn't expect this progression by Elena. I am not known for subscribing to what "people" say about the artists that I like but truth is that people do point out certain things that fan blindness can't easily detect and personally I wouldn't dismiss some "hurtful" things said about Elena from time to time because there is some truth to them that could act as a wake up call for her.

@Pano: No need to look as far back as 2006 for a very emotional live (or "lip-synced" live) performance. She can still do it anytime although it's a rarity:


TheLightinoursoul wrote:I don't think she's the dissapointing point on the show, the problem is who writes the tracklist... I mean, since 2010 her tracklist is the same... Just adding some songs but the rest is the same, i wasn't excited when I saw the videos of the premiere (only for all the time) cause I know after BIO she will sing Gyrna, after an eixes erthei pio noris she will sing Tha mai allios... The only new thing is Stin kardia mou mono thlipsei. I think she has lot of hits to change the tracklist, but like you said, it's time for news projects, I think sometimes she's bored on stage... I also love the duets with Natassa cause it's when we can listen different songs of the current tracklist and I love when she sings greek laiko songs.

So we basically agree in everything despite the fact you disagree with the term "disappointing". I still stand by it because I can't find a better term than "disappointing" for a performance by an A class singer that doesn't dare to change her setlist and that overlooks some very important factors for a satisfying live performance. If it takes more for a show to be disappointing for you David, then so be it. Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  TheLightinoursoul on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:34 pm

Hi Derek smile excuse me but my english is still a bit bad and I couldn't understand the last sentence. The show is not dissapointing to me, it just that it not surprises me. Is the same to search a video of diogenis studio with the same song. I noticed that, for example, in 2008 she sang an exeis erthei pio noris, and when she changed the notes in "an eixes erthei pio noriiiiiis oooooh" (sorry for my way of explain that) she had a special strenght on the voice that surprised me a lot cause i like when she changes things on songs. What I mean is that, now she still changes the notes, but she does like normal, like bored, like "bah... Is not surprising". So we are agree in the term that "she runs out of fuel" after the firsts minutes, for that reason I said that I only enjoy a lot to listen "all the time" at the beggining of the show. About Elena, I never will say that she's dissapointing, cause she's my music inspiration and I consider her voice and technique as an example to follow and learn a lot.

So yes, maby dissapointing is a word very bad but, I can say that this should change, at least, the tracklist ;)
avatar
TheLightinoursoul
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 520
<b>Location</b> Barcelona

http://helenapaparizouesp.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Derek on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:04 am

By the last sentence what I pretty much tried to clear up is that the term "disappointing" is not the question. Very Happy The most important thing is that there are certain downsides to her show that we can all point out so whether we are disappointed (me, Panos and others) or just left unsurprised (you and perhaps more people) still indicates the same thing; that Elena should work on her shows harder to satisfy the desires/expectations of her loyal fans! Keep Paparizouing!

Btw I absolutely agree on your description of her live performance of "An eixes..." in 2008 in contrast to today. She tones down everything today, I wonder if she confuses the studio for the live stage. lol!

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Kostas on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:46 am

To begin with,due to the fact that in this topic we talk about videos,i agree with Derek that this Helena's performance is really unispired(and i don't understand why you think that someone would blame you about this opinion because it's something more that obvious that this performance is not one of her best for sure).Except from that,i think it was a really usefull discussion that i just read and i saw really good points.From what Panos wrote i think he has a really good point of view from the mistakes that Helena made the last 4 years,and i totally agree with his last paragraph
is that she lets other people make choices for her. And to make matters worse, after the choices are made she doesn't raise any objections
That i underline i think is a big truth indeed,but personally i believe that the fact that is above it is,for me,that(as many artist did in the past) she adopted the greek style point of view.What i mean?''Ok,i'm Paparizou,i'm a star and i will always have my fans whatever choice if i would do,so i don't need to work so hard as the previous years''.Of course i don't know if it is 100% correct but as Panos,many times it seems to me that in some decisions of her career Helena is the last wheel of the chariot.For me she has not a damaged career,as some people said,she has an average career the last years and she made a bud mud in the media and in people about her,so her good steps the current years didn't counted a lot and her bad choices(which were more) made a really big croud,so,as Derek said even if from 2008 and before Helena was a big talent and after 2008 Helena for people is still a big talent but for others stayed in average,for others she has not the same character,she lost chances e.t.c.For me Helena has to place again her ''Swedish'' mind that made her a ''phenomeno'' in Greece the previous decade.That means to work in facts that really likes(as music of her choice,theater,musical or whatever),to have the first and the last word in her choices,to be close to people and ask about their opinion(something that she tottally ignored the last years),to have a plan and not to make one step front and two beyond,generally to be her self without exaggerations.For me for example is not honourable for her to sing for half an hour in clubs and never in that years to have a programme by her own,ok the circumstances are difficult but she can do something.From some facts i saw i'm quite optimistic,she is at last in a new company,she made some good things that promote her as character(talk about HIV,marathon) and some time i hope to stop that bad promotion of her personal life(Toni etc)and sometimes it seems to me that some people want to promote her personal life because they think that in that way they promote her(it's just a thought of mine).If Helena is just herself,i think that she has nothing to afraid,if she don't take her choices seriously,i'm afraid she will the same mistakes that other Greek artists did in the past and will stay in an average situation.I hope for her to understand it,because to be honest,i don't believe that people around her really cares about her fans opinion,it's up to her for me.
avatar
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Derek on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:18 am

Well after I posted my critique for her performance in that video, I was expecting a backlash from a member who has this tendency to missinterpret the motive behind your negative review and often feels the need to defend Elena despite the fact you are no enemy but a friend. Wink

Now regarding Elena and the way she views her career, I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with those of you who think that she's being guided by certain people to go down a certain career path. I think she actually seeks this guidance herself. Not only she doesn't raise any objections, but she actually asks these people for her decisions because she lacks any determination for her career and faith in her visions and wants things done the easiest way possible. It's quite easy to come to this conclusion just by looking at her responses to questions about her future plans...among many other things. Because of this I have come to the conclusion that Elena is in need of a manager with a true vision for her career. Sometimes I think she is like a very fast and strong horse that won't run as fast as she can unless her rider is very supportive of her and a little bossy too.

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Labros! on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:25 am

Derek wrote:others say her public personality has become less sophisticated and unique etc.
That's exactly what bothers me the most.

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Kostas on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:54 am

[quote="Derek"]
]b]Well after I posted my critique for her performance in that video, I was expecting a backlash from a member who has this tendency to missinterpret the motive behind your negative review and often feels the need to defend Elena despite the fact you are no enemy but a friend[/b]
. Wink

If it's going to my question i understand now. Wink

Now regarding Elena and the way she views her career, I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with those of you who think that she's being guided by certain people to go down a certain career path. I think she actually seeks this guidance herself. Not only she doesn't raise any objections, but she actually asks these people for her decisions because she lacks any determination for her career and faith in her visions and wants things done the easiest way possible. It's quite easy to come to this conclusion just by looking at her responses to questions about her future plans...among many other things. Because of this I have come to the conclusion that Elena is in need of a manager with a true vision for her career. Sometimes I think she is like a very fast and strong horse that won't run as fast as she can unless her rider is very supportive of her and a little bossy too.

Surely it would be very good for her something like that,i agree with it,but my problem is that i think Helena is in an age that she have to have her own plans about her career,that vision as you said it's not easy anymore to be given by a manager or general another person,but first of all she have to know what she really wants from her career.I think that something like that you describe maybe happend at the first years of her collaboration with Mavridis(at Antique's time and the first years of her solo career)because the one's achievement was necessary for the other's too and their relationship was something more than manager-singer,plus the fact that Helena was younger and she has to(and surely herself needed) be guided by someone.Generally i believe that managers(most of them at least) are just assistans of the music indrusty,their purpose is to promote singers and to have earns from that,they are technocrats,so that's why i believe that Helena can't be easily guided anymore from no one(especially from a manager) except from herself,i don't know how she would be full of energy again,but i think that it will be achieved not from one person only,but maybe from other circumstances,maybe from a great goal or something like that.That's it at least,my point of view,maybe of course i'm wrong,i don't know.
avatar
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Derek on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:49 am

The problem is she lacks any ambition to have a big goal for her career. Unfortunately her goals need to be created by other people on behalf of her. Her only goal is minimum effort but maximum result.

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:45 am

New video:




Keep Paparizouing!

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:09 am




_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Labros! on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:01 am


_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  paparizikos on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:30 pm




_________________

avatar
paparizikos
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 2252
<b>Location</b> Greece

http://Www.youtube.com/paparizikos

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Chris on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:43 pm

avatar
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Chris on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:49 pm







avatar
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Akos Kirsch on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:33 pm

Amazing videos!!!! And some said she don't show passion... ha!
thanks for posting these!

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Chris on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:Amazing videos!!!! And some said she don't show passion... ha!
thanks for posting these!
You're welcome!
Votanikos overall was not so good show in contrast to Fever or Thalassa but i think it worths a 8!
avatar
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Akos Kirsch on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:43 pm

That's obvious but wasn't bad at all either. So yeah that 8 point out of 10 would definitely true.

_________________


avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Derek on Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:11 am

She's such a beauty, a natural star and a sweetheart on "Ine Stigmes"! lover undercover I'm pretty sure she has regretted not recording it first!! Apparently I like all of these videos! Glad the show is over, hope it was the last one of this type (although I'm pretty sure it won't be).

_________________
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: Votanikos - Winter 2012/2013

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum