Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini Interview from Trikala (2/2/12)

3 posters

Go down

Mini Interview from Trikala (2/2/12) Empty Mini Interview from Trikala (2/2/12)

Post  Chris Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Helena: I am very pleasant to be here at Mylos Twn Ksotikon area and i am happy to be in a very special "country" i would say, in northwestern Thessaly, which is my hometown (she means Karditsa) In particular, i am in Trikala in which i have never performed here and im glad that i can do it in these important holy days in familiar celebrations, and let's not forget that this area still be here from today since 6th January 2013 to have fun and join unforgetable moments families who come and visit the place here
i want to wish Merry Christmas, to be health and composure with all these situation in our country and wake up every morning smiling Very Happy

Reporter: Would you like to send a message to all your countrymen here in Thessaly??

Helena: In General, i will give a big wish in whole Greece but because now i am in my own resident , we must be strong, and mainly health
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Mini Interview from Trikala (2/2/12) Empty Re: Mini Interview from Trikala (2/2/12)

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Keep Paparizouing! nice!
thanks
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Mini Interview from Trikala (2/2/12) Empty Re: Mini Interview from Trikala (2/2/12)

Post  Ελένη Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:36 pm

Chris K wrote:

Helena: I am very pleasant to be here at Mylos Twn Ksotikon area and i am happy to be in a very special "country" i would say, in northwestern Thessaly, which is my hometown (she means Karditsa) In particular, i am in Trikala in which i have never performed here and im glad that i can do it in these important holy days in familiar celebrations, and let's not forget that this area still be here from today since 6th January 2013 to have fun and join unforgetable moments families who come and visit the place here
i want to wish Merry Christmas, to be health and composure with all these situation in our country and wake up every morning smiling Very Happy

Reporter: Would you like to send a message to all your countrymen here in Thessaly??

Helena: In General, i will give a big wish in whole Greece but because now i am in my own resident , we must be strong, and mainly health

Very Nice..
Ελένη
Ελένη
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 406
<b>Location</b> Greece, Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down