Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helena answers to our questions on Sfera FM! News: International album in the works & New music coming up in Sweden in 2013

+10
Michi
stauroula96
Kostas
Panagiotis
Besamiculo
Gagi
Chris
Akos Kirsch
Samuel
Derek
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Helena answers to our questions on Sfera FM! News: International album in the works & New music coming up in Sweden in 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: Helena answers to our questions on Sfera FM! News: International album in the works & New music coming up in Sweden in 2013

Post  Chris Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:34 am

Michi wrote:Chris K. - is it you who runs the FB page " Ola ta paparizakia edw" ? Because I saw they are uploading the livestream ... Or if it is not you, does anybody know who own that page actually ?
No i am not, but i have recorded full interview streaming but i cant upload it nowhere! No Youtube is very slow and mediafire/rapidshare cant help
but if the admin on FB page uploaded it then i will publish it here anyway Very Happy
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Helena answers to our questions on Sfera FM! News: International album in the works & New music coming up in Sweden in 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: Helena answers to our questions on Sfera FM! News: International album in the works & New music coming up in Sweden in 2013

Post  Derek Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:45 am

Do you happen to have it in better quality?
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:52 am

Derek wrote:

mine is in better quality i guess......480q but you know the problem (Paparizikos told me that if i upload it on Youtube it will be ready on 16/12 affraid maybe) so i cant do it. i will try to minimize the GB
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:55 am

Do anyone know what time she speak Swedish? Razz
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:11 am

I found it: https://youtu.be/fNyIdiXy33w?t=43m57s
I assume she translated what she said in Swedish to Greek. But for you people who doesn't understand Greek or Swedish, she said something like this: "I would really like to say hello to all my Swedish fans, and I will come up to Sweden quite really soon with much new wonderful music and I hope you will like it. So we will meet very soon."

She said "very soon". I wonder how soon she means. Very Happy

Last edited by Svenskjäveln on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:12 am

clap nice
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:24 am

Derek wrote:

finally i decided to cut it and divide it into 2 parts
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:45 am

Chris K wrote:
Derek wrote:

mine is in better quality i guess......480q but you know the problem (Paparizikos told me that if i upload it on Youtube it will be ready on 16/12 affraid maybe) so i cant do it. i will try to minimize the GB

Chris K wrote:
Derek wrote:

finally i decided to cut it and divide it into 2 parts

If you manage to minimize (without quality loss) I guess it won't take that long to upload. But dividing it into 2 parts sounds like a good idea!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:07 am

I miss this because I was on work dislike
So what happend?
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:08 am

I have no clue what happened when she spoke Greek, but she spoke a little Swedish and then she said she will soon get back to Sweden with new music. Very Happy
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:10 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:I have no clue what happened when she spoke Greek, but she spoke a little Swedish and then she said she will soon get back to Sweden with new music. Very Happy
This sound great! Very Happy
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:19 am

To sum up: she said she is working on a Greek album (demo'ing songs), an international album is in the works and new releases are coming up in Sweden (in 2013).
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:52 am

Derek wrote:To sum up: she said she is working on a Greek album (demo'ing songs), an international album is in the works and new releases are coming up in Sweden (in 2013).

Derek why didn't you mention it in the first place that there is a Greek album first? now i have to edit my website :p lol!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:06 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:
Derek wrote:To sum up: she said she is working on a Greek album (demo'ing songs), an international album is in the works and new releases are coming up in Sweden (in 2013).

Derek why didn't you mention it in the first place that there is a Greek album first? now i have to edit my website :p lol!

Because this has been confirmed since...the past summer or something. Where have you been Akos? lol!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:18 am

I like the fact that 2013 will have a taste of 2006 era with 2 albums!! Also, indeed Helena's look today reminds 2006 image as Labros stated

Last edited by Chris K on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostas Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:18 am

Derek wrote:

@Kostas: You could have asked us to send a message on your behalf. I have done this before for Akos (and I brought him luck as his message was read by Elena). lol!

That's really good! lol! You are right but i didn't think about it unfortunately,but it doesn't matter,from what i read here the project was succesfull and congratulations for that,i hope that was just a beggining! Keep Paparizouing!

I was there when she was giving the interview,i didn't saw her a lot because it was many people,she was really beautiful and energetic i think(as usual the current time).That's strange,but she was on her time! lol! Vandi was late that time.From what i read here she said really interesting thinks(i will listen to the whole interview).She left quite quickly but she did well i think,because it wouldn't be good to happen again the same such us 2 years before in that place(in ex-Metropolis).

P.S It pasted really long time since the last interview she read messages.Really good that didn't happen the same that time!
Kostas
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:43 am

Thanks for your report Kosta!
Yes, mission accomplished successfully. You can't imagine how happy this has made me tonight. I was worried this project would end up a terrible failure and a waste of time. Was even a bit worried they might never pay attention to our messages but thankfully Valentino was so absorbed by the message boards, Natalia looked like she couldn't care less. So we are left with news about 2 new albums and plans in Sweden. Couldn't have gone any better!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:51 am

Derek wrote:Interview is over! They noticed the overflow of foreign language messages from various countries and they kept making references to them. She was even asked if she is releasing a new international album soon (my question) and she answered something not as clear but along the lines that she is preparing it, plus new music is going to be released in Sweden within 2013! Keep Paparizouing!

Keep Paparizouing! congrats Derek!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:10 am

Miss KA wrote:
Derek wrote:Interview is over! They noticed the overflow of foreign language messages from various countries and they kept making references to them. She was even asked if she is releasing a new international album soon (my question) and she answered something not as clear but along the lines that she is preparing it, plus new music is going to be released in Sweden within 2013! Keep Paparizouing!

Keep Paparizouing! congrats Derek!

... Congrats? Razz
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:12 pm

@Svenskjäveln, MissKA, means "Congratulations!" (Congrats) is a shorter way of writing
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:14 pm

Yey new music in Sweden! (sry been a bit unactive the last month so I didn't send any question to her :( )
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3