Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Helena answers to our questions on Sfera FM! News: International album in the works & New music coming up in Sweden in 2013

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Helena answers to our questions on Sfera FM! News: International album in the works & New music coming up in Sweden in 2013

Post  Akos Kirsch on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Yes they are doing:)

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Helena answers to our questions on Sfera FM! News: International album in the works & New music coming up in Sweden in 2013

Post  Derek on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:34 pm

THEY THANKED US ALL FOR OUR MESSAGES!!

Natalia thanked us for all the 12 points in ESC 2005 (she's the co-writer of My Number One for those who don't know).

Last edited by Derek on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:39 am; edited 2 times in total

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:34 pm

they saw mine Very Happy
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:36 pm

I triggered a discussion about Eurovision! lol! They have been talking about it for 5 minutes!

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:37 pm

I'm glad she thanked us.
Though I think they didn't see my messages. lol!

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:39 pm

Elena would have wanted Kontopoulos to give "Ine Stigmes" (on air now) to her. She regrets not telling him she wanted to record a new album to keep it for her. lol!

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:41 pm

Really? well this song is very nice so too bad that it didn't happen.
But maybe she will make a cover one day:)

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:41 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:I'm glad she thanked us.

They did because they said they have messages from Hungary and other countries (I forgot the names).

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:42 pm

is it over they left
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:42 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:Really? well this song is very nice so too bad that it didn't happen.
But maybe she will make a cover one day:)

She's already done a live cover of it which is better than nothing.

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:42 pm

Gagi wrote:is it over they left

No. Just a commercial break.

Last edited by Derek on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:42 pm

Derek wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:I'm glad she thanked us.

They did because they said they have messages from Hungary and other countries (I forgot the names).

They said Hungary? I missed that.... lol
But if they said i'm happy:)

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:43 pm

I totally forgot about the timezones. :(

Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:45 pm

I liked the fact that helena sent greetings in English!! Now Elena chose 'La La Love" playing on air!!
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:47 pm

And... can I still send messages?

Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:48 pm

I think you can yeah

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:50 pm

I sent "Hejsan" (Hello) and she mentioned that. Very Happy
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:51 pm

Svenskjäveln wrote:I sent "Hejsan" and she mentioned that. Very Happy

Please send a proper message (request or something)! Why are you doing this? confuse
They read your message and were left a bit speechless for you said nothing..

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:52 pm

I sent a message about I hope we will see her in Sweden 2013. I don't know what request I should send. Razz
And I actually included a smile in my "Hejsan" message. lol!

Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:55 pm

Svenskjäveln wrote:I sent a message about I hope we will see her in Sweden 2013. I don't know what request I should send. Razz

Derek was blah blah in the first first post of this topic explaining what can we say ...and you did no finf idea ? confuse
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:56 pm

I've been busy with school things so I haven't been able to make a post.

Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Svenskjäveln wrote:I sent a message about I hope we will see her in Sweden 2013. I don't know what request I should send. Razz

You might have missed a great opportunity for a request/message of yours to be read by Helena. I hope they will read more of them but I'm not sure they will.

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:58 pm

Well, I sent her a message that I hope we will see her in Sweden next year. That's good enough for me. :-)

Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:00 am

4th song which Helena chose ..it's funny and characterize Greece's crisis
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:02 am

You don't want a new album released in Sweden? You should have included that as well. But fair enough. Sounds better than just a "hi". lol!

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:04 am

Derek wrote:You don't want a new album released in Sweden? You should have included that as well. But fair enough. Sounds better than just a "hi". lol!
I can send a message about that too, why not...

Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:05 am

Next and maybe final song which chose Helena
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:05 am

I noticed that she looked at the messages monitor again.

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:09 am

Much interesting. Maybe she translated what she said in Swedish?
Whatever, she said that she soon will be back in Sweden and some music... Very Happy

Last edited by Svenskjäveln on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:10 am

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! GUYS I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:12 am

What did she say btw? I heard the word "international". What was that about?

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:12 am

Maybe there was more people except me from Sweden posting to her also? Very Happy

Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:15 am

final song choice!! Congatrs to everyone for the compete mission! i think our most important question were answered! And big news is that finally an international album will come! Also, Bravo to Derek for organization Keep Paparizouing!
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:15 am

Interview is over! They noticed the overflow of foreign language messages from various countries and they kept making references to them. She was even asked if she is releasing a new international album soon (my question) and she answered something not as clear but along the lines that she is preparing it, plus new music is going to be released in Sweden within 2013! Keep Paparizouing!

Last edited by Derek on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:16 am

International album? Perfect!!!!!!! I think I asked good questions too then smile

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:16 am

Derek wrote:Interview is over! They noticed the overflow of foreign language messages from various countries and they kept making references to them. She was even asked if she is releasing a new international album soon (my question) and she answered something not as clear but along the lines that she is preparing it, plus new music is going to be released in Sweden within 2013! Keep Paparizouing!

Oh this is very very good news Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing!

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:21 am

the interview video is being uploaded with duration half hour now i dont know YouTube facilities and maybe durates up to 3 hours?
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:25 am

Chris K wrote:the interview video is being uploaded with duration half hour now i dont know YouTube facilities and maybe durates up to 3 hours?

That's totally alright, is it the full video btw? Very Happy

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:30 am

Derek wrote:
Chris K wrote:the interview video is being uploaded with duration half hour now i dont know YouTube facilities and maybe durates up to 3 hours?

yes of course, but i cut the songs choices, due to time video. the only drawback is the sound No it cant be heard very clear due to system's recorder echo but is ok big grin (in case my video cant be uploaded via Youtube i may send you the file video in your e-mail )
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:34 am

Chris K wrote:
Derek wrote:

yes of course, but i cut the songs choices, due to time video. the only drawback is the sound No it cant be heard very clear due to system's recorder echo but is ok big grin (in case my video cant be uploaded via Youtube i may send you the file video in your e-mail )

I think she was in the studio while songs where being played too, wasn't she? If it's impossible to upload on YT you can upload it to a file hosting service where everyone can download it from.

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:46 am

Chris K wrote:

final song choice!! Congatrs to everyone for the compete mission! i think our most important question were answered! And big news is that finally an international album will come! Also, Bravo to Derek for organization Keep Paparizouing!

Thank you very much and I'm glad someone is sharing my enthusiasm. I think you guys still haven't realized that our messages stole the show tonight. Half of the interview was about them! lol! And thank God I told Swedish to send a proper messages cause thanks to that we found out that Elena has plans for new Swedish releases in 2013! cheers

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:48 am

lol... but don't forget that they decided to read them lol!

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:04 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:lol... but don't forget that they decided to read them lol!

So what? They need to be praised for doing what is expected of them? I'm glad Elena was a true pro and didn't avoid them like a snob but that's it, she did nothing extraordinary.

Last edited by Derek on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:06 am

I know Derek XD I was joking.
We did well indeed but they were also very nice that they didn't avoid it as you said.
So KEEP IT UP ELENA!! smile

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:12 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:I know Derek XD I was joking.
We did well indeed but they were also very nice that they didn't avoid it as you said.
So KEEP IT UP ELENA!! smile

I see! lol! Well it often takes consent from many people for one thing to be accomplished, so you have a point. big grin Nothing would have happened if she didn't agree for this interview with Sfera in the first place, then if she didn't show up for the interview, if the screens turned black, if not enough of you had turned up to send in your questions/requests, if Valentino had refused to show her the messages monitor in order to ask her his own questions only, if the fans had violently entered the room and kept Elena busy during breaks, and so on and so forth. rofl

But it was professional of them indeed! Keep Paparizouing!

Last edited by Derek on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:13 am

lol! yeah Keep Paparizouing!

Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:18 am

I was there! First of all, she is extremely beautiful and her look is very similar (almost identical) to her 2006 image Very Happy Star Channel was there, so we should expect a report about this event. Btw I'm glad they read your messages and she revealed that she will release music in Sweden!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:21 am

Labros! wrote:I was there! First of all, she is extremely beautiful and her look is very similar (almost identical) to her 2006 image Very Happy Star Channel was there, so we should expect a report about this event. Btw I'm glad they read your messages and she revealed that she will release music in Sweden!

Yes she looks a lot better (and thinner) in person. We here (at least I did) noticed the Star channel reporter (Tsilibounidakis) as well when he entered the studio during Vandi's interview. Were there any reactions about our messages by the audience over there? lol! Was it packed with people?
Thanks for the report Labro! Keep Paparizouing!

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:28 am

Well outside the studio we could hear almost nothing so... But I saw her looking at the monitor and I was very curious about her answers Very Happy There were many people indeed, although I can't say that the crowd was huge or something.
You are welcome btw smile

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Michi on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:31 am

Chris K. - is it you who runs the FB page " Ola ta paparizakia edw" ? Because I saw they are uploading the livestream ... Or if it is not you, does anybody know who own that page actually ?
Michi
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1090
<b>Location</b> Austria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top