Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Forum Names

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Radiowave on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:43 am

Miss KA wrote:you guys cannot delete your account, right?

horgu just told me he deleted his account after logging in with mine.
that's what i told you few pages ago Wink
avatar
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Martako! on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:51 am

thats also how i thought it was

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Εμείς τολμήσαμε με Koleston! εσείς;  [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

HTTP://PAPARIZOUCENTRAL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Labros! on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:08 pm

Radiowave wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:Hi crazy wink

My Name is Horgu 13 and I'm new here.

I love Helena Paparizou!!!!!!!She is great!!!!!!She is a beauty!!!!!
welcome here, Horgu!
Is 13 your age?
Tell us a little bit more about you!

Spoiler:
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
please introduce yourself in the new members section!

_________________
avatar by alene
avatar
Labros!
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Horgu13 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Labros! wrote:
Radiowave wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:Hi crazy wink

My Name is Horgu 13 and I'm new here.

I love Helena Paparizou!!!!!!!She is great!!!!!!She is a beauty!!!!!
welcome here, Horgu!
Is 13 your age?
Tell us a little bit more about you!

Spoiler:
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
please introduce yourself in the new members section!

make cherry ketchup
avatar
Horgu13
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 819
<b>Location</b> Alemania

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  ellinoula on Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:29 am

Labros! wrote:
Radiowave wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:Hi crazy wink

My Name is Horgu 13 and I'm new here.

I love Helena Paparizou!!!!!!!She is great!!!!!!She is a beauty!!!!!
welcome here, Horgu!
Is 13 your age?
Tell us a little bit more about you!

Spoiler:
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
please introduce yourself in the new members section!


lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
avatar
ellinoula
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2030
<b>Location</b> Βιέννη

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Derek on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:20 am

Labros! wrote:
Radiowave wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:Hi crazy wink

My Name is Horgu 13 and I'm new here.

I love Helena Paparizou!!!!!!!She is great!!!!!!She is a beauty!!!!!
welcome here, Horgu!
Is 13 your age?
Tell us a little bit more about you!

Spoiler:
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
please introduce yourself in the new members section!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

BEST POST!!!
avatar
Derek
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Lara on Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:12 pm

Hey it's me Sarbelita I change my name for Mosca
avatar
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Panagiotis on Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:14 pm

Reb I wanna change my name.. I want to erase - Panagiotis - ...

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Lara on Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:16 pm

why we cant change our names by ourselves like before?
avatar
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:28 pm

because people exaggerated it and lately a lot of people was not able to recognise the members I think.
I hope it will stay this way. No need to change the names in my opinion.

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Tiago on Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:51 pm

I think the same. Panos, you should stick to one name and stop changing it, because your names are always lookalikes

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Panagiotis on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:12 pm

zore_riot wrote:I think the same. Panos, you should stick to one name and stop changing it, because your names are always look alikes
what? I have changed my name only 3 times!!!!! Panagiotis to PowerP and then to - Panagiotis -

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Jovanna<3 on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:15 pm

i changed it from jovanicious(fergalicious lool) to jovanna<3 and now i am ok with the new and more normal name Cool
avatar
Jovanna<3
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2347
<b>Location</b> Thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Radiowave on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:27 pm

- Panagiotis - wrote:
zore_riot wrote:I think the same. Panos, you should stick to one name and stop changing it, because your names are always look alikes
what? I have changed my name only 3 times!!!!! Panagiotis to PowerP and then to - Panagiotis -
maybe, i have some troubles with memory, but haven't you chenged you name to Panos?
avatar
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Panagiotis on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:35 pm

Radiowave wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:
zore_riot wrote:I think the same. Panos, you should stick to one name and stop changing it, because your names are always look alikes
what? I have changed my name only 3 times!!!!! Panagiotis to PowerP and then to - Panagiotis -
maybe, i have some troubles with memory, but haven't you chenged you name to Panos?
never

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Lara on Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:48 am

I am aquarius so I need changes like fresh air. My nickname is so old and bored me so I would like to have new one.
avatar
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Horgu13 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:33 am

If someone want a new name you can also delete your acount and make a new one.
avatar
Horgu13
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 819
<b>Location</b> Alemania

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Panagiotis on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:44 am

Horgu13 wrote:If someone want a new name you can also delete your acount and make a new one.
help me! omg omg

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Tiago on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:50 am

- Panagiotis - wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:If someone want a new name you can also delete your acount and make a new one.
help me! omg omg

What do you want to change in your name?

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Panagiotis on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:59 am

zore_riot wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:If someone want a new name you can also delete your acount and make a new one.
help me! omg omg

What do you want to change in your name?
I want to erase - & - from Panagiotis!

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Tiago on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:00 am

- Panagiotis - wrote:
zore_riot wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:If someone want a new name you can also delete your acount and make a new one.
help me! omg omg

What do you want to change in your name?
I want to erase - & - from Panagiotis!

That's like doing nothing --'

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Panagiotis on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:02 am

zore_riot wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:
zore_riot wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:If someone want a new name you can also delete your acount and make a new one.
help me! omg omg

What do you want to change in your name?
I want to erase - & - from Panagiotis!

That's like doing nothing --'
Well I don't want them to surround my name....

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Tiago on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:10 am

- Panagiotis - wrote:
zore_riot wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:
zore_riot wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:If someone want a new name you can also delete your acount and make a new one.
help me! omg omg

What do you want to change in your name?
I want to erase - & - from Panagiotis!

That's like doing nothing --'
Well I don't want them to surround my name....

They don't make a big difference I think

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Panagiotis on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:16 am

zore_riot wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:
zore_riot wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:
zore_riot wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:If someone want a new name you can also delete your acount and make a new one.
help me! omg omg

What do you want to change in your name?
I want to erase - & - from Panagiotis!

That's like doing nothing --'
Well I don't want them to surround my name....

They don't make a big difference I think
it gives me on nerves!

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Horgu13 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:18 am

- Panagiotis - wrote:
zore_riot wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:
zore_riot wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:
zore_riot wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:If someone want a new name you can also delete your acount and make a new one.
help me! omg omg

What do you want to change in your name?
I want to erase - & - from Panagiotis!

That's like doing nothing --'
Well I don't want them to surround my name....

They don't make a big difference I think
it gives me on nerves!

then delete your account.
avatar
Horgu13
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 819
<b>Location</b> Alemania

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Panagiotis on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:21 am

Mods, admin or whoever did it, didn;t give us the chance to finally edit our usernames! Keep Paparizouing!

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Horgu13 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:25 am

- Panagiotis - wrote:Mods, admin or whoever did it, didn;t give us the chance to finally edit our usernames! Keep Paparizouing!

I can do it for you krazy
avatar
Horgu13
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 819
<b>Location</b> Alemania

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Panagiotis on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:26 am

Horgu13 wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:Mods, admin or whoever did it, didn;t give us the chance to finally edit our usernames! Keep Paparizouing!

I can do it for you krazy
what do you mean? do what? delete my account? lol!

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Tiago on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:27 am

I still remember when he banned me rofl

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
Tiago
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Panagiotis on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:29 am

zore_riot wrote:I still remember when he banned me rofl
why and for how long?

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Horgu13 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:29 am

- Panagiotis - wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:Mods, admin or whoever did it, didn;t give us the chance to finally edit our usernames! Keep Paparizouing!

I can do it for you krazy
what do you mean? do what? delete my account? lol!

yes!
avatar
Horgu13
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 819
<b>Location</b> Alemania

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Panagiotis on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:36 am

Horgu13 wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:Mods, admin or whoever did it, didn;t give us the chance to finally edit our usernames! Keep Paparizouing!

I can do it for you krazy
what do you mean? do what? delete my account? lol!

yes!
Thanks a lot, but I want to keep my account! I feel more safe when Reb's back!

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Horgu13 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:44 pm

- Panagiotis - wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:Mods, admin or whoever did it, didn;t give us the chance to finally edit our usernames! Keep Paparizouing!

I can do it for you krazy
what do you mean? do what? delete my account? lol!

yes!
Thanks a lot, but I want to keep my account! I feel more safe when Reb's back!

But if she is in Athens then your time will come rofl
avatar
Horgu13
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 819
<b>Location</b> Alemania

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Panagiotis on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:50 pm

Horgu13 wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:Mods, admin or whoever did it, didn;t give us the chance to finally edit our usernames! Keep Paparizouing!

I can do it for you krazy
what do you mean? do what? delete my account? lol!

yes!
Thanks a lot, but I want to keep my account! I feel more safe when Reb's back!

But if she is in Athens then your time will come rofl
why? dislike

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Moldienut on Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:14 am

Who's Elmo in the forum? I don't remember a member called that.
avatar
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195
<b>Location</b> London, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Mr. Dolce on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Her name is Mikaela (if that's how you spell it) and she's a fan from Austria. She recently signed up so maybe you haven't seen her active before [?]. But her username was always "Elmo" if I'm not mistaken.
avatar
Mr. Dolce
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1233
<b>Location</b> Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  TinaCZ on Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:37 pm

She uploaded for us great Thalassa videos!!! And she has always been "Elmo".

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Moldienut on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Oh right, I remember somebody's old posts in the old forum under the name Mikaela and I actually did not know that Elmo was actually her and at least I don't remember seeing that name before.
avatar
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195
<b>Location</b> London, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  TinaCZ on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:10 pm

I'm not sure if it was her. U mean the "Mikaela" that got pissed off and left?

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Moldienut on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:14 pm

TinaCZ wrote:I'm not sure if it was her. U mean the "Mikaela" that got pissed off and left?

I think so, yes. She's the one I saw the name of a lot when I was delving through old threads in the old forum especially in the pics section.
avatar
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195
<b>Location</b> London, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Giannis on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:15 pm

TinaCZ wrote:I'm not sure if it was her. U mean the "Mikaela" that got pissed off and left?

That Mikaela was Pasca's friend at that time, i remember the fight

_________________
* thank you Tedy! (avatar)
avatar
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603
<b>Location</b> East Attica, GR

http://www.facebook.com/giannis

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  TinaCZ on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Yes, from "Macedonia".

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
avatar
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Moldienut on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Was the fight in relation to that political issue? (I don't want to say what it is here or about it out of respect of others).
avatar
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195
<b>Location</b> London, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Panagiotis on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:30 pm

we had such fights @PPF?

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Giannis on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Actually as far as I remember that Mikaela had problems with Reb and she decided to left, she was the second person who left after johngreek at that time. Im not sure maybe im wrong!

_________________
* thank you Tedy! (avatar)
avatar
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603
<b>Location</b> East Attica, GR

http://www.facebook.com/giannis

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Akos Kirsch on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:31 pm

no you are right Giannis.

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

avatar
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Panagiotis on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:32 pm

Giannis wrote:Actually as far as I remember that Mikaela had problems with Reb and she decided to left, she was the second person who left after johngreek at that time. Im not sure maybe im wrong!
Johngreek has problems with everyone does something better than him, or tries to.. but let's don't start such a discussion.. Pasca also had probs with reb... huh?

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Besamiculo on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:43 pm

I think Pasca was banned for sharing stuff without asking or crediting
avatar
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Panagiotis on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:51 pm

Se Vrizw wrote:I think Pasca was banned for sharing stuff without asking or crediting
really? I thought that it was something with reb... but these 2 thinks may be connected!

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Coming soon! It's huge!
avatar
Panagiotis
Moderator
Moderator

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Giannis on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:06 pm

lol no one ever had problems with Reb except the Mikaela I mean big grin

_________________
* thank you Tedy! (avatar)
avatar
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603
<b>Location</b> East Attica, GR

http://www.facebook.com/giannis

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Names

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum